Available editors ~~ June 2013

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Enjoy :rose:

To All Authors:

I am available to edit any and all material sent my way! I've posted on the editor's board already, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to have my confirmation here as well. I am very interested in editing and can't wait for responses :)

Cheers.

To All Authors:

I am available to edit any and all material sent my way! I've posted on the editor's board already, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to have my confirmation here as well. I am very interested in editing and can't wait for responses :)

Cheers.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

To All Authors:

Cheers.

The first thing you need to do is switch you personal messages on.

Available to edit

Lesbian is my favourite category but willing to edit other categories. Not keen on heavy revenge/cuckold/maledom themed stuff though :)

I usually edit in Word 2010 with tracking switched on so you can review my suggestions for yourself.

Hi everyone. I'm new but I'm ready to help if I can.
I'm really looking forward to it.
Thank you!

Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Enjoy :rose:

JonB1969 - Available for edits.

All Categories except Incest/Taboo, Non-Consent/Reluctance and Gay Male.

Categories of Non-Human and Horror you would have to give a description of your story before I would agree to it.

I would edit for composition. I edit in English Only.

Hi everyone. I'm new but I'm ready to help if I can.
I'm really looking forward to it.
Thank you!
Sorry, I didn't give all the information I was supposed to.
I'd like to do composition edit, maybe help with story line.
I have the categories I'd like to do in my profile I think.
I would like Incest/taboo, Non-consent/Reluctance, Loving Wives, Interracial.
I too would like to see a synopsis in an email first too if that's okay.

I'm available to edit, and my private messages are enabled. ;)
I'm open to any category, but I encourage you to have a look at my stories first and see if you like my style. Also, keep in mind that in the categories in which I haven't written, obviously I don't have a great deal of experience! My strongest are Romance, EC and Exhibitionist/Voyeur.

Hello!

I am available for copy or literal editing. Given that I am new to editing for Literotica, I am going to say that I am willing to give any genre a shot. Private messaging enabled.

Hello, all!

I'm a professional, full-time editor who is willing to spend a few evenings editing erotica. No restrictions on content.

Send me a message to talk about your story and whether I can help!

Behind the Pulpit

Chapter 1
Behind The Pulpit

Originally Posted to confessions by Somcock
“Paragraphs have been intentionally ignored to keep each story separate.”

When I was in my early 20's my wife and I made the decision to go to Bible College and enter the ministry. While we were in college my wife had an affair with an X Biblle college student. It only lasted a short time until she confessed to me and quit her job where he was her Supervisor. I told her I forgave her but I did not, nor could I forget what she had done. My second position as Pastor was at a Church in Olney, IL To help support my family I did the same thing I had done to put us through college. I bought, sold and traded cars to add supplement to my Pastor's salary. One Sunday while interviewing a man for Song Leader in the Church I sold and traded for 4 cars during a 2 hour period. Surprised at the enterprise he asked if they were members of the congregation. Explaining to him what I did to supplement my income I told him I had never seen any of them prior to today, but since I was well known in town word mouth sent many people my way. I sold a young couple an automobile that day. I had a negative equity in the car and I sold it to them for their old junker and $1200 on the credit. The husband ran out on the beautiful young blond wife and two children. The car was not paid for and I was holding the title. Eventually the tags that were on the car when I sold it would expire. She came to see me one day at my office at the church. No one was there except me and she was so beautiful. She told me the story of how her husband had left, she was making it on her own and the tags were out on her car she needed badly to get to work, shopping, etc. I asked her what she would have be do about it and she replied she would barter for the title. I asked what she would do to barter expecting her to tell me she would do maid service at the Church and our home. With her head down she told me all she had to offer was sex. I replied,"You owe a lot of money on the car." She owed me around $1200, but I had traded for the car the same day and as stated earlier essentially had a negative equity in it when I sold it to them. She said, "I didn't say it would only be one time, I promise you can have me anytime you want me. I will do anything you want and I am talented in many ways". Thinking about what she had said as I admired her beauty and replied, "Well I would have to have some proof of your intentions." She moved to the couch in my office removing every stitch she was wearing and lay down. She had this beautiful sexy body with nice breast and perfect curves. Her vagina was lightly covered in curly blond pubic hair. Her body was excellent but my wife's body was also extremely tight, yet I was very impressed with her beauty. Her breast which softly dipped and lifted at the brown nipples were slightly larger than my wife's 34B cups and her hips were an inch or two larger than the wife's 34 hips. Of course my wife weighed less than 100 lbs and this young lady was bigger yet seemingly better built. I moved over to the couch near her head and she reached up and undid my belt and zipper pulling my pants down to my ankles. I slipped from my shoes and stepped out of the loose dress pants. She pulled my boxers down allowing them to fall to the floor. My penis was extremely hard and she sat up and took me into her mouth. In just a few moments I cummed all in her mouth, something my wife would have never allowed. I gave her the title to the Chevy and she gave me her phone # and new address. I Pastered that church for 3 more years growing a much larger congregation and having sex with her at her home many times after that. She was a much better woman than her husband was a man. Even though he came home and went back to supporting his wife and kids she never forgot how I had helped in time when she was in need of help. Jesus is good.

You can’t always win. During this same time we had another couple join the church. He sister who was a nurse had become a member shortly after I came to the church. I had always had the feeling that the sister had been pretty wild at one time. I would see her out in public sometimes and she would hug me and tell me how much she enjoyed running into me. You know the kind of people who are real handy. By handy I mean they seem to have their hands all over whoever they are talking with. Well, that was her way, she would rub my arms and press her hand against my chest when we spoke. It was difficult to keep a train of thought with her. In the fall we had a Fall Harvest Festival. This particular year we had a hay ride. I was sitting not with the touchy one but beside her sister with the wife on the other side of me. My hand was in the loose hay and because we were close together my hand brushed the upper leg of the young wife beside me. She did not react to my hand as it touched her by moving away. As I talked with others I gently caressed her thigh, at one time reaching over the top and rubbing her vaginal area under her blanket. I knew this was safe because her husband’s arm was around her neck with his left hand on her left shoulder. I felt her tense slightly as my hand rubbed across the lips of her vaginia. I dropped my hand and let it rest on her inner thigh. Her husband moved his hand from around her so I withdrew from my caressing. The young couple came to Church before this happened but I never saw them in Church again. I visited them one evening with another man from the Church and they seemed very standoffish. Never letting on that I had been aware of what I had done I prayed with them and left. The next week she came by my office at Church and asked if she could talk. She recalled what had happened on the hay ride and asked if I had realized what I had been doing with her. I looked her in the eyes and said, “what do you think?”. She said she was sure I was unaware of what had happened but she found it hard to come back to Church without knowing. I asked if it had made her uncomfortable and she said, “I didn’t mind your touch, but I was afraid my husband would find out.” I asked if she would object if she showed me exactly where I had rubbed her. She hiked up her skirt and rubbed herself on the upper thigh. Then to my surprise she pulled her skirt up in the front and laid her hands on her genital area, moving to her inner thigh. Reaching over to her I laid my hands on her genital area and asked if it felt like this? Reaching down she covered my hand with hers pressing gently on my hand and finger that rested outside the opening to her vagina. I took my other hand and without moving the first hand I pulled her panties down and let them loose so that they returned on top of both our hands. She pushed heavier on my hand and finger and I let my hand slide inside slightly stroking her clit. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Finally she asked, “Do you think this is wrong?” I stood and said, “the only thing wrong here is where your other hand is.” She moved her other hand to my genitals and felt of me as I grew harder and harder. Slowly she dropped to her knees and began to fumble with my belt buckle. She was so nervous I removed my belt, unsnapped my trousers and unzipped my pants myself. She tugged at my pants as well as my boxers and they fell to the floor. Her mouth was hot as she closed her lips over my penis. Moving my hands to the back of her head I pressed her against my crotch forcing my penis deeper inside her mouth. She pulled back a little and I pushed against the back of her head forcing my penis deep inside her again. She reached around my hips and pulled my buttocks apart. Inserting a finger in my anus she began to flick the end of my penis with her tongue circling the head after each flick. At this point I do not know if she pushed her finger deeper into my anus or inserted a second finger to accompany the other, what I do know is that I was enjoying what she was doing to me very much. She removed her mouth long enough to whisper to me, “you can cum in my mouth if you want.” And I did. When she finished she told me if I wanted to make love with her tomorrow she would come back to see me. I agreed but told her I had a Deacons meeting at 10, could she come early. She said she could get out of the house anytime after 6:45 AM. We agreed that I would be at the Church by 7:00 and she would be there as soon as possible. I pulled up to the Church at 6:55 and she was already there, sittling in her car at the curb. She rolled her window down and I approached her car. I said hi and told her I would go inside and turn on the AC. As I turned up the thermostat I felt her move in behind me. She slipped her arm around me and laid it on my chest. Suddenly it felt like her sister touch on my chest and I immediately began to think what it would be like to have her sister sexually. As I turned around both her hands dropped to my crotch as she began to need my penis and scrotum with her fingers. Taking her hand I walked her back to my office and set her on the couch. Leaning over I began to unbutton her blouse. Laying there she was so beautiful in her snow white bra. Reaching down I lifted her skirt pushing it upward around her waist. The crotch of her panties was wet and I bent to smell of her genital area. She raised her hips and wiggled out of her white cotton panties lifting her knees and spreading her legs she reached up and took my shoulder guiding me over her moist genital area. Lowering my head I dipped the tip of my tongue between the folds feeling the little button inside her freshly shaved vagina. She let out a little sucking sound and reached out for my leg. I thought she was going to pull me towards her mouth, but she was pushing me to get between her legs. Before moving over her I removed her bra and remainder of her clothing. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it from my shoulders. As I knelt between her legs on the couch she raised her hips and pulled hard on my arms. Going forward my penis found the opening to her vagina and I aggressively pushed into her wet hole. As I pushed in she tightened the muscles of her vagina around my penis. My wife is very talented at this action and I thought how much her vagina felt like my wife’s vagina. It was the same wonderful feeling as my wife, yet so different. The ridges on the wall of her vagina reminded me of a six pack on a well built man’s stomach. Moving my penis in and out of her these ridges massaged the head of my penis. It didn’t make me want to ejaculate it just really felt great. Whispering in my ear, “Please, don’t cum in me” she rotated her hips in a circular motion to apply all the sensations possible to her clit. I assured her I would try not to ejaculate in her. She responded, “No I want your cum in me, just not yet.” I said, “Well I know pre-cum has started to ooze out. She scooted from under me and did a quick 180. Suddenly instead of looking her in the eyes I was looking into the eye of her vagina. I felt her lips close around my penis as she cleaned her own juices from me. This was my first experience realizing that going form vaginal sex to oral sex would prolong my ability to hold my ejaculation. I rolled to the edge of the couch, took her by both hips and rotated her to the top position. She never missed a stoking motion with her mouth as I moved her to the top position. She placed a knee on each side of my head and lowered her woman parts over my mouth. My tongue found her clit and I began to flick it back and forth letting my chin spread the lips of her vagina. She reached under my hips and spread my cheeks as she had the day before. I felt her finger or fingers as they entered my anus giving me a hot pleasure through my body. My wife had always been very protective of her anus, never allowing me anywhere near it. I reached around the ladies hips pulling her hips apart I dipped my finger into her vagina getting it wet from her juices. Removing my index finger from her vagina I replaced it with my middle finger and inserted my index finger into her anus. She tightened the muscles in her butt for a moment then pressed back against my finger wanting more. I pulled my middle finger from her vagina and let it join the index finger in her butt. Reaching around with the other hand I inserted both my middle finger and my index finger in her vagina. She began to rotate her hips vigorously making my fingers come out of her vagina. Gripping her hip and pulling it apart from the other hip I let the two fingers of my right hand join the two fingers of my left hand in her anus. With four fingers in her butt hole it was about the same circumference as my hard penis. She quickly did a 180 and set on my belly. Taking one hand behind her she took my cock. Thinking she was going to slip it in her vagina I lifted my hips to help out. Her anus pressed against the head of my penis. I am almost ashamed to say as soon as my penis penetrated her rectum I began to shoot a large stream of Jis. Sperm filled her intestines as she smiled and said, “See I told you I wanted you to cum in me.”

Chapter 2
Older Is Better
A great discovery in the ministry is the opportunities the pastor gets for promiscuity. Oh it was never something I considered possible when making the decision to go into the ministry. However I found that this opportunity was simply another way of helping people who were hurting, lonely or misunderstood. It comforts me today to know that this was part of my ministry.
Remembering back to the age of 31 is not difficult when you can frame the reference to a special time, purpose or place. It was 1981 that I first meet Jimmy, Carl and Kate. Kate was the Mom who was very active in the Children’s Ministry. She was in charge of Vacation Bible School in the summers of 1981 and 1982. Carl was her husband. They were one of the nicest, sweetest couples you would ever want to meet. I especially remember a Sunday when I was shaking hands after the message I noticed a beautiful gold chain on a pocket watch in Carl’s vest pocket. As I shook his hand that Sunday morning I commented on his chain. He reached into his vest pocket and pulled out the watch. It was a beautiful Locomotive Engineer’s watch which had belonged to his father. Carl removed the chain from his vest and placed the chain and watch in my hand. He said, “Brother you have been such a good friend of mine, my wife’s and a companion to Jimmy I want you to have this watch with a promise to me. I want you to take care of my wife if anything happens to me. She is a very loving lady with a tender heart, especially for you.” I told Dale maybe he should think of this for a little while before parting with his father’s watch. He said, “I wore it today with the intention of giving it to you.” I accepted his gift and told him if he ever wanted it back just let me know. The next day was Monday and deer hunting season had been in for a couple of weeks. Jimmy had invited me to go deer hunting with him on some land he and Carl leased. Jimmy and I were 2 days apart from being the same age. It a short time we had become very good friends. I never knew Carl all that well, but being his son’s best friend according to Jimmy and working so close to Kate in the ministry had been the influence that led Carl to think of me as someone he wanted to thank for being a part of his family. The Friday after Jimmy and I went hunting the call came to the church. Carl had been riding his Honda motorcycle on a pleasure ride around the neighborhood when tragedy struck. He had pulled to a stop sign, lost balance and fell over striking his helmet and head on the curb. The helmet was not enough protection. Carl was dead almost on impact. We had his funeral on Sunday afternoon and I gave the illustration of the watch when I preached his funeral telling Jimmy and Kate if they would like to have the watch please let me know. Both knew Carl had given me the watch, it had been discussed prior to the gift and they refused to take it. Jimmy was a very good racket ball player and we enjoyed playing once a week for as long as I pastured the church. Kate surprised me on how well she reacted to Carl’s death. I don’t mean she wasn’t grieved, she spent many days in my office talking about how wonderful life had been, but it was time to move on. I would console her and each time we had a session she would greet me with a hug around the neck and a hand to the small of my back. When she would leave she would hug me again, but the end session was always with both hands on my back pressing her breast against my chest and the side of her head snuggly against me. She would hold this position for a long time, move her hands to the small of my back, push her head back and look at me softly through her sparkling green eyes. She wore her auburn hair so that it framed her face. I remember how good she always smelled and how neat she always wore her cloths. About nine months after Carl’s death she came by the office to talk to me about Vacation Bible School for the upcoming summer. She wore faded jeans and a yellow poke-a-dot blouse. It was lunch time and I asked if she would like to join me for lunch at the Red Lobster for lunch. We both ordered shrimp scampi but mine came with rice while she asked for a baked potato. It surprised me when she ordered a Margarita. I kind of laughed and said I wasn’t expecting that. She said, “Maybe there is a lot you don’t know about me.” We had a pleasant lunch with light conversation returned to my car to go back to the office. On the way back she asked if my curiosity was up about her making the remark there were a lot of things I didn’t know about her. I told her it did spark my interest and she began to tell me how her and Dale had been involved in couples parties for many years, before Jimmy was born. She told me that was one of the things she missed the most about Dale. I asked exactly what she meant by couple’s parties and she said, “You know, wife swapping.” She went on to explain that was one of the reasons her and Dale had stayed in good physical condition all these years. She also told me while Dale had been a wonderful husband and father he was not a great lover in bed and he understood that. When he told you to take care of me he knew that I would no longer be going to the couple’s parties without him. We discussed this and decided if it were possible you and I could help me relieve myself. She talked about how she had used a vibrator, masturbated, read erotic literature and tried multiple ways to relieve herself since Dale’s death. He had not been an inadequate in bed, had always responded with an erection and was aggressive in perusing her sexually. However she needed more, perhaps it was the idea of screwing someone she wasn’t married to that really turned her on. With this she reached across the seat and began to rub my thigh as she noticed I was having a sizable physical reaction to her conversation. I asked, “What is it that you would have me do about it.” Kate replied, “Would you please make love to me this afternoon. The twenty something years difference in our age made no difference to me at this point. Returning to the Church I parked at the rear entrance. Just inside this entrance was a small apartment we used for missionaries when they would visit. We discussed where and I told her to go into the missionary apartment as I unlocked the door for her and I would be right back. I then took my car and put it in the bus barn which was also in the rear of the church. Slipping back in the back door I locked it behind me, knocked on the apartment door and entered. Kate meets me completely naked. Wow, what a figure on this fifty something MILF. I make that remark MILF because it is the truth. Her tits were probably a strong B, absolutely no droop to them, perfect little rose colored nipples, round and pear shaped. Her stomach was flat with delicately curved hips. She wasn’t hairless but had groomed her delicates in a perfect match to herself. Above her crack was a pencil vertical thin line of red pubic hair topped with a horizontal line twice as thick as the Vertical line. I looked in admiration and said, “Well if it was orange you would look like a Tennessee cheer leader.” She blushed a little and said, “An old cheer leader.” I told her she didn’t look a day older than my wife. Everybody thought my wife was a teenager until she meet her mid thirties. It was remarkable how well maintained she had kept her body. She moved over and I bent my head down to meet her lips. As I opened my lips to touch her lips her tongue darted into my mouth as her hands moved to my belt buckle. I reached around and felt the firmness of her butt just as my pants slid to the floor. Kate dropped to one knee slipping her thumbs into the side of my boxers they joined my pants on the floor. My cock was stiff as she engulfed it with her beautiful mouth, not a little at a time but immediately taking the entire shaft into her mouth. With both hands around me hold to my buttocks and my hand on her auburn hair she continued to suck my penis. Taking my fingers I began to lightly rub her ears putting my fingers inside her ears as I enjoyed what she was doing to me. I knew if I allowed her to continue I would cum in her mouth so I pushed her away, took her hand and guided her to the bed where she had already removed the cover and pulled the sheets down. As she lay down on the bed she said, “Remember this is NSA, no strings attached.” I pushed her back on the bed and placed a pillow under her bed. Positioning me between her uplifted knees I muzzle dived into her sweet smelling vagina. Kate began to moan and push up with her hips whispering, “I need you inside me.” I rose up and she immediately flipped over on all fours pulling the pillow under her face she laid her head on it. Not having had the opportunity to suck on her lovely breast I reached around her and cupped them in my hands. This made her moan and wiggle her butt. As I moved my hands back to rest on her slender hips I brought my penis forward to the moistness of her hole. Having been 9 months since she had last been penetrated she had become a little tight. I moved my penis around in her crack rubbing her clit with it until the tip was moist with her juice. Using a littler force my penis entered her vagina. With long slow stokes I began to meet her need. She moaned into the pillow smothering out the noise. Pushing back against me with each stroke I took she told me it felt wonderful to have my cock inside of her. Then she said, “Fuck me hard, please, please.” Not exactly the language of a Vacation Bible School leader. I pounded her vagina from behind but she had not reached a climax when I knew it was nearing time for me to cum in her. Pushing her forward carefully I lay sideways across the bed still maintaining my erection. She seemed a little disappointed before I told her I didn’t want to cum yet. She straddled me 69 style and began to clean her juices from my penis. With a leg over each of my arms she pinned me to the mattress and moved her vagina over my mouth and sat down on me. Burying my tongue as deep as I could inside her I darted it about her cavity until I pulled it back to nuzzle her clit. She pushed down on my face as she stiffened and a stream of womanly cum shot on my face while she trembled.
When I knew she had finished her orgasm I rolled her up on top of me and cowboy style she rode me until a spewed a load of cum in her. As she sat on me I reached up and cupped her breast in my hands. She bent and very passionately kissed me and said, “I thank you so much.”
Many delightful times continued with Kate as long as I Pastured the Church where I would find her along with Jimmy and family almost ever service.

Chapter 3
The Wife’s Best Friend
Two years out of Bible College I was Pastoring a small mission church in Southern Illinois. My wife was teaching at a nearby Community College. It was at the Community College that my wife made the friendship of a lady a couple years older than us by the name of Pat. I was never that sure what job Pat had at the school but it was somewhere in Administrative. She wasn’t petite like my wife; she stood about 5’7” but had a small delicate frame like a model. Not that she could have ever been a model. Her hair was jet black and she had jet black eyes, a very pretty face, breast was most likely somewhere in the range of a B cup, much like my wife’s breast. She was slim with a small waist line and proportionate hips. Her lips were full and she had long black eyelashes. Her husband’s name was Zon who was a local farmer. I never knew him, I’m not sure I ever even saw him that I knew. Pat and Zon never attended our Church or came to any of the functions. The wife and Pat spoke mostly at the college, but occasionally had a girl date when the kids were in school. We had two elementary age children as did she and Zon. Everything about her was shared with me from the wife. It was always Pat this and Pat that. She told me how Pat couldn’t stand Zon but she was stuck with him because of the children. She told me how Pat refused to allow her husband to touch her anymore, but how much she missed sex. Zon was the extremely jealous type always watching her every move. There was a used car lot in town that Pat really liked. The reason she really liked it was because the guy who owned it. Pat had been having a regular affair with him for several years and confided this in my wife who she felt was her best friend. Of course my wife would never tell anyone about Pat’s life, except me. She has always told me everything. Well she has always told me a lot might be a better way to phrase it. I drove a large Kawasaki motorcycle at that time. No, not for church business just riding for simply for pleasure was what I liked the most. A motorcycle is something I have always owned without the wife’s consent. She is terrified of them and refuses to ride with me. We lived in a rural part of the State. You didn’t have to get far out of the small community until you were on a winding two lane road headed for nowhere with no place along the way. That was fine with me because I just liked to cruise for short distances away from traffic. Pat knew I rode a bike and was always needling the wife about riding with me. One day she told Pat if you want someone to ride with him so bad why don’t you go. This excited Pat because it is exactly what she was waiting to hear my wife say. At supper it was brought up to how much Pat wanted to go on a ride on the back of my bike. I told the wife to set up a time and I would make it work. Time came for the ride and Pat showed up at the house in some tight black jeans and a thin white top. She talked with the wife for a little while when I was finishing some paper work then we set off down the road. We headed northeast where I knew there were plenty of highways where we wouldn’t see another car for hours. We were gliding along about 60 miles an hour with one of Pat’s hands resting comfortable one my waist the other free. Pat leaned forward and whispered in my ear she had to pee real badly. I slowed and said, “well you will have to go in the woods.’ She said, “How many times you think I’ve climbed off the tractor to take a piss.” laughingly. I saw an old barn on the side of the rode and pulled the bike into the dirt road leading up to it. We slowly road up to the barn and I stopped the bike. Both of us got off the Bike and Pat went inside the barn to pee. I looked around and nothing was in sight except us. Not wanting to go inside where she was I just took a pee close to the Kawasaki. As she came out she said, “There isn’t a men’s and women’s out here.” I said, “What do you mean.” She followed this up with, “You could have just come on inside where I was, a saw your cock through the crack anyway. I hope you don’t mind I took my bra off just wanted to feel free, can I put it in the saddle bag.” We edged back down the dirt road to the blacktop. To hold her balance Pat held me tightly around the waist with both hands. As we started to pick up speed on the black top she left her hands around me but slipped one under my tee shirt. The thin blouse she was wearing along with my tee shirt did nothing to protect my back from the feel of her nipples against me. With nipples on my back and her hand on my stomach it was difficult to concentrate on driving the bike. She kissed me on the back of the neck and whispered in my ear that she would have to stop at the barn and put her bra back on before we went back to my house. I had already thought of that. I didn’t want her getting off the bike waving her bra in the air in front of my wife that was for sure. We rode for a while and she massaged my stomach. She asked, “How fast will this thing run.” I eased down on the throttle, 70...80…90….105…..115 and I could feel the front began to get loose because of her additional weight to the back and I wasn’t leaning forward. I slowed down and she said, “I believe I cummed in my panties, we may have to stop and look.” She laughed, “Would you check them for me.” I didn’t say a word. As much as I hated to eventually we had to turn the bike around, I promised the wife we wouldn’t be gone for more than an hour. As we cruised at 60 MPH heading back for the barn I could only think maybe I should go a little faster, get her hot before getting to the barn. Easing the bike up to 90 MPH she was soon gripping my stomach. There was the barn so I let off on the gas and coasted to the dirt road. As we pulled up the dirt road she slid her hand to my crotch and felt the stiffness between my legs. “Nice cock”, she said. She jumped off the bike and opened the door to the barn so I just pulled the bike inside. I figured at least something should get inside of something. Rather than put her bra on she removed the thin white blouse exposing delectable perky breast. “Want to check my panties for cum,” she said sliding out of the black denim jeans. She motioned for me to come over to the bale of hay she was sitting on. Without hesitation I moved in front of her where she reached for the snap on my jeans and unzipped them. Tugging at the side seams she pulled my pants down to be surprised to find me free balling. I never wore underwear or boxers when riding the bike. I slipped off my boots and kicked the jeans to the side. Still standing in front of her I took her head and drew it near my penis. Taking it in her mouth she reached under and massaged my scrotum. Lying back on the bale of hay she begged, “Please fuck me”. Wanting to make sure she was wet I spread her legs, leaned over and dipped my tongue into her crack. I could taste her woman cum feeling the stickiness on my lip. Knowing she was ready I suggested she get on all fours and let me penetrate her from behind. She said, “I love being fucked doggy style.” As she turned around on her knees and the height of the bale of hay made it the perfect height for me to stand behind her and penetrate her. I placed my hands on her waist against her hip bones and pulled her towards me. My erect penis found its way home penetrating her vagina. Never slowing I buried it to the hilt and heard a passionate moan from Pat. Holding to her hips and standing behind her I screwed her hard and furious. I wanted to but for some reason I just couldn’t seem to cum. The more I pounded her hard the larger my penises seem to get. I felt like a dog screwing her doggy style. When dogs have sex their penis swells to a large knot on the end to the point that sometimes that can’t remove it from the female dog. This was going through my head that maybe I was hung up in her because I had a dog knot in my penis. About that time I sprayed a hard long shot of jism in her vagina. The kind that if you are masterbating it will shoot over your shoulder. She let out a little scream, “I feel you’re hot cum in me, fuck me harder, harder.” I finished my load and eased out of her. She immediately turned around on the bale of hay and while still on all fours took my penis in her mouth and licked all the juices of the two of us combined from her. She licked out my pubic hair and my ball telling me, “I don’t want you having any smell on you for your wife to discover.” She put all her cloths back on including the bra from the saddle bag. We sat on the bale of hay a talked a few minutes and I said, “We better get back to the house we been gone long enough, maybe you would like to go on another ride with me sometime.” Pat answered, “If we go on to many motorcycle rides someone will get suspicious. I’m already fucking Heldon over at the used car lot. Surely your wife has told you that. Maybe we can work something else out. I really don’t care that much about motorcycles, but I love to fuck. Well I don’t like fucking Zon, but I enjoyed fucking the Preacher Man. We will keep it going someway.” That’s the one and only time I ever had sex with Pat. It just seemed we could never get things right at the right time to meet. To this day I love to tell my wife I want to put a dog knot in her.

editting m/m, trans/crossdressing, erotic, first time, group stories

Available for editing most any story. Would prefer not to edit incest and bdsm or non-human and sci-fi but most other stories are more than ok. Help/editing can range from just grammar and punctuation to story flow and character development.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm available to edit this month and have enabled private messaging. I'm comfortable editing only in English and am willing to edit anything falling under Incest/Taboo, NonConsent/Reluctance, Anal, First Time, and Celebrities. I'm available for anything from just grammar and punctuation to story structuring.

Hi, I think I'm already registered but just to confirm, I am available for editing. I would enjoy both kinds of editing (proofreading and tweaking), but would be reluctant to do any non-consent stuff.

Hi. I am once again available for editing any kind of story.

I will mainly correct spelling, punctuation and grammar and I can also suggest alternative phrasing. I do not usually make suggestions on the story line.

Although I am English, I am familiar with American.

Count me in

It really pisses me off that there are no editors. And those that can be had tend to take weeks to return a story. I will edit and return in a couple of days. No shit. Would prefer the word count to be 5k, in that area. A little more okay. Just ask.

I think Im back

Hello once again, after taking a few months off from the editing cycle, it looks as if my schedule is settling down somewhat and I can look at doing some editing again.

My profile link is here: http://www.literotica.com/members/main_profile.php

I have an editing link as well- http://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=1411064

I do have limits and stories I will not edit, so if you contact me I'm looking for a word count, and the subject matter.

My turn around time is generally fast, and if there's something that will change that, I'll let you know. PLEASE read my editors profile first, the link is up there, so we will be on the same page to get started. I'm helping you with editing, not writing your story for you, I have my own for that...

Marie

Back