Have You TALKED to the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yepyep-he has a sexy voice) Hahahaa, just posted with here and there and everywhere really ;):p

No, but I am going to talk her ear off for hours tonight.............wait it is night for her...........but not for me................so I dont know when I am going to talk to her, but she will love it! :D

No, but I am going to talk her ear off for hours tonight.............wait it is night for her...........but not for me................so I dont know when I am going to talk to her, but she will love it! :D

Psst...it's still afternoon, silly. :rolleyes: We gonna talk about the weather and food and what underwear he's wearing tonight. :D

Psst...it's still afternoon, silly. :rolleyes: We gonna talk about the weather and food and what underwear he's wearing tonight. :D

Checks world clock. :confused:

Ok, I am going to call you tonight with a weather update from the groundhog(dont ask me why we have some weird holiday where a rodent predicts the winter's duration), a great new recipe for chicken and have her guess the material type and color of my boxers. ;)

Checks world clock. :confused:

Ok, I am going to call you tonight with a weather update from the groundhog(dont ask me why we have some weird holiday where a rodent predicts the winter's duration), a great new recipe for chicken and have her guess the material type and color of my boxers. ;)

Groundhog day? Isn't that a movie? Maybe I can google why a furry little animal predicts the weather so we can discuss that too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back