Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I haven't seen Desperate Housewives because I'm not in the US anymore, but the title (and all the beautiful actresses) just screams double entendre.

Desperate for what, exactly?

Excellent story idea.

-Kathryn
:nana:

zephrbabe said:
Now, I haven't seen Desperate Housewives because I'm not in the US anymore, but the title (and all the beautiful actresses) just screams double entendre.

Desperate for what, exactly?

Excellent story idea.

-Kathryn
:nana:

only double? I keep thinking threesomes, foursomes, moresomes

Re: hmm

jayded said:
i would LOOOOOOOVE to get a lil pink action with alecia moore mmmmmmmm!

in search of a Story Idea for her?

I have major fantasies about my mother in law...
52 years old, short blondish hair, glasses, light skin tone, large chest, big round butt

cum001 said:
Cool, thank you , Im not sure what it is but there is somthing about her..

the "tarty girl next door"???

if you need help with story search, let mme know.

Re: THis may seem strange

voltigeur said:
I always had a thing for Patricia Richardson (Jill) from Home Improvenment. Would love to be with her. I know she is now the most Glamorous image but she looks liek she woudl be very nice to be with.

More than glamorous enough for me.

Seth Green. 'Nuff said...
Then again, I think my story is pretty self explanatory... :D

Bridget69 said:
Seth Green. 'Nuff said...
Then again, I think my story is pretty self explanatory... :D

beautiful story, what 's in mind for the sequel?

sirhugs said:
beautiful story, what 's in mind for the sequel?

Hmm, I haven't started thinking about it yet. I never really considered a sequel.

There is a post on the General Board about the film Moulin Rouge. Gimme both Ewan MacGregor AND Nicole Kidman! Yum!!!

Silver_Lee said:
There is a post on the General Board about the film Moulin Rouge. Gimme both Ewan MacGregor AND Nicole Kidman! Yum!!!

any particula plot in mind?

Erica Durance, who plays Lois on Smallville.

If unreal chars are allowed, Mirage & Elastigirl from The Incredibles, preferably together; Kiva from Megas XLR; All the heroines from Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Barsoom" books; and Polgara the Sorceress from David Eddings' "Belgarion" books.

Last edited:
Animal Planet's sexy Jeff Corwin

He's so goofy that I know he'd be intense in bed! He could put his snake anywhere he wanted to with me!

Grrrrrrrrr!

:kiss:

Who to do

From the incredibles? If we can post animated characters then let me assure you Freddy from Scooby Doo always goes off with Daphne for a reason. By boy friend loves Natalie Portman so much I made a little collage of her on the pc and showed it to him during sex. I made him pull out and shoot on her pictures while I watched, it may not sound it but it was very erotic. I am a fan of watching men masturbate and shoot. Pluse he will never get a shot at her in his life LOL. Anyone want to add that little scene into a story go for it. Are there many women voyuer watching men tales?

When I come to think about it: Condoleezza Rice straight up the ass. "Yes madame secretary, stright up the ass, right away mam!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back