gonna be in an interesting situation thursday

txwife594

Literotica Guru
We moved recently. Hubby gave me a rule a few months ago if a delivery driver delivering something to the house hits on me I.am.supposed to go along with what they want me.to do. Nobody has hit on me yet. Thursday we will have some workers coming out to install an internet tower and get internet in the house. He already said I will be wearing shorts shorts and a thin tank top with no bra on. What do y'all think are the chances they hit on me. I will not try to seduce them but will go along if they want to do stuff. What y'all think.

We moved recently. Hubby gave me a rule a few months ago if a delivery driver delivering something to the house hits on me I.am.supposed to go along with what they want me.to do. Nobody has hit on me yet. Thursday we will have some workers coming out to install an internet tower and get internet in the house. He already said I will be wearing shorts shorts and a thin tank top with no bra on. What do y'all think are the chances they hit on me. I will not try to seduce them but will go along if they want to do stuff. What y'all think.

I think a lot depends on what you mean by "I will not try to seduce them" ;)

Well if you're like a cold fish I'm sure they'll behave. Show the slightest interest, hmmm.

Not gonna be a cold fish at all. I am submissive so they will have to lead is what I was saying

Well I know if it was me with you dressed like that I'd surely give it a try. 😎

Just make sure you're not paying them by the hour or it could work out expensive for you and they could be prosecuted under Texas prostitution laws!

Sounds like a hot idea...if only the men pick up on the sexual tension in the air...sounds so fun

Why not just be naked. That's how we always are at home and we have fun with a lot of delivery people and service technicians, both male and female.

Way too shy to be naked that would be seriously akward...The question I have is there a realistic chance that they will actually hit on me. I know it will be more than one worker doing the job also.

Way too shy to be naked that would be seriously akward...The question I have is there a realistic chance that they will actually hit on me. I know it will be more than one worker doing the job also.

I think the odds are better if it was a one on one situation.

The funny part is.more.than likely nothing will happen and the guys will leave not knowing they had someone they could have had sex with right there. If they figure it out though I willb e in trouble...lol

The funny part is.more.than likely nothing will happen and the guys will leave not knowing they had someone they could have had sex with right there. If they figure it out though I willb e in trouble...lol

Too bad your hubby can't leave them a hint somehow

What if they make a move to kiss you, touch you - if you go along with that then the next move might to fuck you - you need to be 100% clear in your mind that if it occurs what your moves are.
If you're both happy with the situation ending in full on sex then happy days go for it and enjoy yourself, if either of you aren't comfortable then its a dangerous game.

Dollie============= I am three times older. Basically the same rules. I wore a very short mini and a skinny strapped low tank top. My play clothes rules are no panties and make sure repairmen and delivery men know it.
Cable guy felt me up as my boobs slipped out watching him close by. Came back few days later to check internet. I got felt up again.
A young deliveryman returned to do more work after two delivered something large. First time they just stared.
I don't think he really needed to come back. He fondled and fingered me while hubby watched me put clothes in the front load dryer.
Pizza guy fucked me very quickly after second visit. I was naked bent over table. Hubby dared him.
The other deliveryman wants to check his work again for leaks. Company rules. :) I'll be naked and bent over this time.
I was nude when a UPS type came to our door by mistake. He was in no hurry and welcomed us to the neighborhood.

Dollie----------- We got 5000 posts.

Last edited:
It was his idea so he is ok with that ending. I am also good with it. Kinda scared and nervous but good with it.

If I were the workers, I'd spend some time looking, but would not risk my job with a lot more unless it was "accidental". Get close to them and ask questions. Maybe bend over behind them and point at a cable while you ask. I'm sure they would love to feel your breasts through your tank top. Exciting for all, and not too risky.

Your choice of dress sounds perfect to me. Being naked would just set off immediate alarm bells, and could backfire. You would not get cable installed or the thrill of a physical encounter.

If I was one of the workers I know I would.

The thrill of the mind game can be more fun than the final act. I love it when a woman knows and likes that I'm looking. Starting with just eye contact, and moving to some exposure, light touching, and then masturbation can be just as satisfying as the final act. Even more if the masturbation is mutual.

If I were closer to TX, I would love to come check on your pipes or Internet connection.

That's kinda what I would think also

I think you will have a lot of fun on Thursday. If you don't the guys are fools, not to take advantage of a woman in short shorts and a thin tank top.

Back