Neat n Naked (Closed for such_a_bad_man) PM for Appt

Jon smiled as he started to see her thighs glistening slightly. She must really be enjoying this if she was starting to get this wet. He turned on his camera to video mode and tucked it into his breast pocket with the lens just peeking above. He locked eyes on her briefly before subtly gesturing with his fingers, spreading them apart as his hand hung over his crotch. He hoped she'd get what he was asking her to do, but it might turn from art to sexual if she did.
 
As subetly as possible, trying not to destroy the illusion that she was part of the sculpture, she eased her legs wide open until they were slightly more that shoulder width apart.
 
Jon smiled and stepped back as more and more people hung around, taking in how beautiful Hiromi was and how striking she looked in the midst of the statue. Jon lingered at the rear of the room, but stayed where she could see him. As the room started filling, Jon smiled at her, raising his hands where she could see them, then silently applauding. He wanted to let her know how proud he was of her for going through with this and being compelling enough to draw a crowd. Luckily, he hadn't seen anyone from security coming, but he started preparing the dress for her to slip on if they had to make a quick exit.
 
Worried Hiromi stood there watching Master retreat from here. She was afraid that he was abandoning her, with her only clothing, to face whatever reprecussions were coming their way. She let out a slight sigh of relief when she saw him stop by a far wall, and silently applaud her. She let a small smile flit across her face and nodded her head ever so slightly to acknowledge his appreciation.

There were more people filling this part of the mueseum than Hiromi had seen in their journey to get here. She wondered where they all came from, and if security was letting her get away with this so the museum would get some positive buzz from the media, drawing more patrons.
 
Jon saw a couple leaving the area. They were one of the first and seemed shocked at Hirmoi's naked body. He was a little concerned about where they were going so he indicated to Hiromi to come to him. He indicated to the bathroom at this end of the hallway and started walking towards the door without looking for her.
 
Hiromi saw the motion and the crowd between her and the bathroom. Without a second thought she garcefully jumped down and quicky manouvered through the throng of people. She made it through with only a few hands touching her intimate parts. ONce she was out of the thickestpart of the croowd, she heard a smattering of applause as she jogged to the bathroom. Stopping and turning to the crowd she bowed from the wais taccapting their adulation, and ran the rest of the way to the bathroom threw the door open and enterede not sure what to expect.
 
Jon smiled as he heard the applause of the crowd. He was already waiting in the bathroom when Hiromi burst through the door. She was barely inside before he jerked her petite frame to the side, pulling her into a stall in the bathroom. WIthout letting her get her bearings, Jon pressed her to the wall and kissed her hungrily. His large frame dwarfed her and swallowed her up as he leaned in so closely. Breaking the kiss, he looked down in her eyes. "Very well done, slut." He smiled and caressed her cheek. His follow-up kiss was much softer and more tender.
 
The kiss made Hiromis knees go weak. The compliment made them even weaker. The only reason she didn't fall was Masters lip;s on hers holding her up. She was happy had pleased Master so well.

Kissing him back she hoped he would take her right there, she needed to have something hard inside her pummeling her insides making her cum, and she needed it soon.
 
Jon felt her quiver and nearly drop to the floor as he kissed her. He opened his pants, letting them fall. Hiromi knew immediately that he had gone commando to this event as his cock brushed her stomach. Without asking or waiting for her reaction, Jon scooped her up off the floor, pinning her to the wall. Before she could get set, his long thick cock filled her deeply. "Hiromi..." he sighed against her cheek as he felt her weight pushing her body down on his cock.
 
Hiromis feet dangled uselessly in the air as she was impaled on her Masters cock, which was the only thing holding her in the air. She moaned loudly at the feeling of fullness in her body and the strength of his cock supporting her weight.
 
Jon heard her moans and it filled him with energy and hunger. He moved his arms to hold her legs up and apart as he bounced her harder on his cock. The door to the bathroom opened and closed and the sounds of someone using the facilities came from outside the stall. Jon didn't stop, however. If anything, he moved with more force and kissed her neck hungrily.
 
Her body was bouncing on his dick and she was quivering and not just from being held in the air by his dick and the wall. her hands rested on his shoulders as she let him use her body for pleasure.
 
Jon looked deep in her eyes as he continued. The person in the restroom went to the sink and running water could be heard. He watcher Hiromi's expression as he pounded her body harder than when they were alone at his place. This wasn't part of his original plan, but seeing her up on the statue had changed his mind quite quickly.
 
Hiromi was looking right into Masters eyes barely blinking. Her breasts were heaving from her heavy breathing, and she was biting her bottom lip so hard she was drawing blood. She didn't want to give away the fact she was about to cum and since she din't have permission, she was fighting to hold it off. But the slightest sound could lead to big trouble with her in the mens room after trespassing on the statue and posing naked. She didn't know how much more security would let her get away with, and she didn't want to find out.
 
"Cum with me..." Jon whispered against her cheek. He switched to deep sharp thrusts, shaking her body against the wall as he drew closer. His mouth covered hers, kissing her deeply to stifle their collective moans. Finally, he sunk in deeply and shuddered hard as he came hard deep inside her. On and on it went and he held her tightly as it finished.
 
Hiromi reached up over her head and grabbed hold of the bathroom stall wall with her hands and then she started using her arms to add some of her own motion to the thrusting of Masters dick.

Hearing tyeh commaned she let out a strangled moan and tried to hold her impending climax back until she felt the explosion of his cum inside her.
 
Jon pulled her off the wall, holding her to his chest as his body shuddered as his orgasm subsided. He leaned his head back and smiled at her as he watched her afterglow. "Well done slut... You handled tonight well." He kissed her lips again, enjoying her body wrapped on his. "Slip your dress back on and we can return home. I imagine we'll have to slip out carefully."
 
Hiromi took the dress from him and slide it over her body. Taking his hand she waited for him to lead her out of the mueseum.
 
Seeing her take his hand made Jon smile. It was such a simple thing but it spoke of trust that he had missed. He squeezed her hand in response and led her from the bathroom. Just outside, the stairs down were clear on this end of the hall. Reaching the ground floor, Jon smiled as he caught some caterers bringing in things through a side door. Using this opportunity, he and Hiromi were able to sneak through without having to go through the main doors. The night air was cool and a welcome change from the stuffy interior of the museum. It also gave them a chance to cool off after the bathroom tryst they shared. "That turned out much better than I could have hoped. I was surprised how easy it was for you to stand up there; you did it with such art as well. That's just how I imagined my night would end."

Jon couldn't help address the elephant in the room again. The day was nearly over and he was sure that once she had put her paid time in, that would be the end of things. Still, he had to admit how much he'd enjoyed it, even if he was resistant at the start. He looked to Hiromi, curious her feelings on the situation. She hadn't mentioned how long she had been paid for; Jon was making natural assumptions.
 
"What is our next adventure master?" she asks him. as she breathes in the cool night air wishingit could waft over her naked skin.
 
"Do we have time for another adventure?" Jon looked over at her, surprised she wasn't looking to get back to his place so she could change and go. He squeezed her hand as he looked at the wind blowing her hair over her face from time to time. He wished they weren't back to his car so fast, but as they rounded the corner, he saw it before them.
 
"This one belongs to Master as long as He desires to own her."
 
Jon stopped and turned to face Hiromi. "You mean for as long you're paid for..." He let his words hang in the space between them as he watched her face, looking for signs of her real feelings. This was a big question as he'd only just met this woman and couldn't believe she would give herself over to him so fast.
 
As Jon watched her he could she her personality change. "As long as we don't miss an appointment, we are free to stay with a client as long as we wish so..." she slips back into the submissive she had been most of the time with him... "As long as Master wants this one to attend him this one will do as He commands"
 
Jon dropped his head, looking at the ground so she couldn't see him weaken. "But you only met me today. How could you be so willing to give yourself to me so fast?" He asked, staring at their feet.
 
Back
Top