Ready, Set...Action! (PM interest)

  • Thread starter Little_Red_Rose
  • Start date
L

Little_Red_Rose

Guest

Out of character:

Hi! I'm looking for a dominant male writer to co-write with me for this one. The male character in question isn't set in stone, although I did have a few ideas! They are:


  1. The male character could be Drew, Emily's boyfriend. He shows up every day after work each day and gets Emily to "roleplay" as her character for him.
  2. The male character could be Rick, her ex-boyfriend. He is frustrated of the fact that he never got to have sex with her when they were in a relationship and uses her job as an opportunity to both dominate and humiliate her.
  3. The male character is the older Mr. Gold. He hires Emily simply for the fact that he can get her in compromising situations and record himself taking advantage of her as the "villain".



Of course, these are just ideas. Take a look and if you're interested, send me a PM - we could brain storm and figure out the flow of events that could take place.

Thank you! :rose:

(I'll delete this part once I find somebody)​


--

Story:​


RAYx32U.jpg


Name: Emily Peters
Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Cup size: 30K
Measurements: 43-24-35

---
I think that I was pretty lucky. Getting a star role in a TV series wasn't exactly common for some young actress here in LA. I mean this city was a city of broken dreams! Or at least, that's what Julie told me as she desperately tried to dissuade me into quitting college and starting my modeling career.

Oh right, I should probably start from the top...Hi. My name is Emily Peters and I'm a twenty year old woman who's just making her big start here in LA. Like I said, I left college a while ago during my freshman year, deciding that the whole college experience wasn't really for me. What I really wanted was to be on the big screen, go to the golden globes and live the Hollywood Hills lifestyle. I always enjoyed having some attention on me, ever since I got a taste of some fame with social media. I think I was at one hundred thousand followers on Instagram at this point, already having scored a sponsorship with a few sportswear and bikini companies. But again, it wasn't really my goal to be a model...I wanted to hit the big screen. So, while I was living with my college roommate Julie, I sent so many applications around and somehow, it reached the desk of Mr. Gold; a fifty year old producer who decided that I was just what he needed for his new TV series called the "Adventures of Actiongirl". Needless to say that I was soooo psyched when I got that phone call. I pretty much just signed that contract the same day they called. Drew, my boyfriend, told me that I could have probably asked for more than the $200,000 they were offering me but already that just seemed like so much!

The two people that were the most involved in my life, Drew and Julie, were so ectastic for me. Although, to be perfectly honest, both had their own problems with this. For one, Drew was super jealous! It was mainly because we...you know, haven't had sex yet (what? I was waiting for marriage!) and I was going to be showing more skin on the screen than I ever showed him in person. Not to mention, he was freaking out because my ex-boyfriend, Rick, was going to be on the set too! As what? I'm not really sure. I'm thinking cameraman mainly because I never thought that he was a good actor or anything...As for Julie? I think she was mostly jealous because I fulfilled my dreams meanwhile she couldn't get more than 1000 followers on Instagram. She'll get over it!

But anyway, I guess that I'm just rambling at this point... I think it was mainly because I'm pretty nervous. I was on my way to the set for my very first day.

Wish me luck!​
 
Back
Top