Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

Sarah gasped and squirmed, her body convulsing from the double penetration that he was providing her.
 
Jareth smiled as Sarah's body began squirming again. He knew she was experiencing two different extremes in her body at the moment. Her body was extremely hot in her orifices as she got excited and he excited her. Then it was being chilled because he was using frozen hands. This was also providing her a different form of pleasure. As they melted they would provide a different sort of pleasure as they became more like a glass surface as well. Jareth couldn't wait to see how long she would last with this pleasure overload.
 
Her body was unsure of what to do, so it convulsed wildly, even with Sarah being tied down to the ground. Sweat appeared o her brow, and she let out a multitude of whimpers, moans, and cries of pleasure. Looking up at Jareth, her eyes pleaded with his, begging for his touch.
 
Jareth smiled down at Sarah and pulled both 'Hands' out. They had melted until they were half the size they had started at, so he used his magic and re sculptured them. This time he made them double the size they had been and he quickly reinserted them. Her eyes widened and her breathing intensified as the new hands did there work.
 
Sarah gasped and squirmed even more, moaning loudly, her eyes still looking up at Jareth, her body quivering.
 
Jareth took pity on sarah a little and he leaned down and began to lap at her engorged clitoris, breathing hot air all over it at the same time to provide another contrast in temperatures to her body. His tongue first just tickled the small nub, teasing it this way and that before giving it several long full licks and then settling in to drastically begin to manipulate it. He used an old trick and began to lick the letters of the alphabet on it. He wondered how far he would get.
 
Sarah gasped and moaned as Jareth began to tease and lick her clit, bucking her hips into his mouth, struggling even more against her bonds. She moaned a soft thank you in a voice full of pleasure.
 
Jareth increased the pace of the 'Hands' while continuing his assault with his tongue. he had made it up to H. He didn't think Sarah would last much longer now.
 
Sarah began to squirm and writhe even more, whimpering loudly, and she wasn't able to last much longer, and she began screaming in pleasure once more, thrashing.
 
Jareth removed the small 'Hand' from her back passage and as she spasmed carefully inserted the larger one, shaping it into a large ice dildo. Then even as she was coming down he unlatched her feet and placed her legs over his shoulders and easily slid his hard penis into her. As he thrust in and out he increased his size until he was thrusting 8 inches into her. He also increased his girth until he was as wide as a small hand torch. She was already so wet from cumming twice and melted ice that Jareth was able to start pounding into her hard and fast while the ice dildo began to ream out her back passage.
 
Sarah gasped loudly and moaned, thrashing underneath of Jareth, squeezing his shoulders with her thighs. She looked up at him somewhat dazed with pleasure, moaning very loudly, getting close to a third orgasm.
 
Jareth continued to fuck his wife hard and fast making sure she felt every inch of his thick cock. He then concentrated a little and bumps formed on the ice dildo causing it to give her anal passage a nice massage as it plunged in and out faster and deeper now. She had asked to be Ravaged and he was going to comply to her wishes.
 
The massage in her backdoor felt nice, and she let out soft coos and loud moans of pleasure. It was harder to look up at her husband now, it all felt too good and her eyes kept fluttering in pleasure as she sped toward her third orgasm.
 
Jareth watched as her eyes fluttered back in her head and smiled. He increased his pace and began to pound into her hard and fast, almost crushingly. Thinking he used his magic to surround her nub in a small bubble of air that began to swirl subjecting it to intense feelings of pleasure.
 
The air was too much for poor Sarah's body, and she screamed very loudly as she came very hard a third time, thrashing against her bonds and Jareth as her climax rushed over her.
 
Jareth laughed and continued to fuck his wife even as she orgasmed and thrashed beneath him. He was determined to push her to at least one more before emptying himself in her. Perhaps he could even get her to climax again straight away. He increased the rate at which the air was circulating around her clitoris and from somewhere found the energy to rise up on his knees, picking her up by her waist and pound into her with renewed vigor. He angled his cock upwards so it now rubbed against her g-spot on it's way down further stimulating her. At this rate he would not last long but he would make her feel him every time he penetrated her.
 
Sarah had just barely finished her orgasm when the next one was well on it's way. She let out soft moans, worn out, until the fourth one came, about three minutes later, when she let out another scream and thrashed, but not much else as the pleasure washed over her. Was this the end of it for now? She didn't know.
 
Jareth felt his wife cum beneath him and her pussy muscles clenching around him was enough to send him over the edge. Tilting his head back he screamed his pleasure to the world and erupted into her, the anal dildo melting into a puddle of water at the same time. He shot a huge amount into her and then rolled off of her and lay panting in the grass beside her, all of his magics gone freeing her from her captivity.
 
"So my lady, did we enjoy being Ravaged or was there something I missed?" Jareth chuckled.
 
"I did enjoy it," she replied, smiling. "Had no idea it would be that exhilarating." She looked up at him and smiled. "But I liked last night, too."
 
"Oh there are all sorts of different ways for us to be together my love," Jareth smiles as he gathers her to him gently. "We have barely scratched the surface. You are right I do prefer making love to my wife which is what we did last night. What we did just now is something like letting our animals out of their cages to play."
 
Jareth kissed her back and allowed her to cuddle in closer. He conjured a silk sheet to cover them and happily stroked her hair. "I will have to give you access to my library back at the palace when we get back. There is an extensive collection on all the ways people can have sex in it. You might want to pick out some of your favorites and we can try them out my love."
 
Sarah smiled as she looked up at him. "I'd like that," she said resting her head on his chest, cooing softly as he stroked her hair.
 
Back
Top