Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Yup.
Our train system is mainly about ripping you off, being late and over crowding.

for a while it seemed our passenger train system was about thinking there was a better way to go and not sticking to the rails, but it seems they got over that...

Yup.
Our train system is mainly about ripping you off, being late and over crowding.

At least you guys still have a train system. Here in New Zealand, the government shut it down back in the 80s. Now it's rattly, crowded buses all the way.

I go away for FIVE minutes, and you start complaining about boring things, like train systems...guess I'll just have to distract you with something. Hmmm. *rummages around*

Maybe these? ;)

neuen panties.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg
Bravo, miss! As I was saying before all of this talk of our inefficient and overpriced public transport system, I would love to take you lingerie shopping! If I could see you in a lingerie set, complete with stockings and heels then I would be seeking a civil partnership! xxx

Bravo, miss! As I was saying before all of this talk of our inefficient and overpriced public transport system, I would love to take you lingerie shopping! If I could see you in a lingerie set, complete with stockings and heels then I would be seeking a civil partnership! xxx

Well, as it happens, I was given a very nice lingerie set over the holidays that I haven't photographed yet AND I bought new heels. Snap ;)

I'm all warm and tucked up in bed now though, so not tonight...

Naaah, they were really talking about running trains on girls. You know how it goes, bebbie.

Lovely panties, by the way. :rose: Or should I say lovely you?

Damn, should have known better...'bebbie'? :p

I think you should say both, I like them and flattery will get you everywhere :kiss:

Damn, should have known better...'bebbie'? :p

I think you should say both, I like them and flattery will get you everywhere :kiss:

Haha. I guess "bebbie" is just a silly way of saying baby.

That hasn't been the first time I've been told that. ;) Maybe I should see what this flattery can get me...

I've definitely considered a few naughtier poses, but I'm not sure they'll get done while I'm on holiday with the rents, could be risky...:p

It's a bit after the holiday, but risky.... doesn't that make the naughty much more fun?

Thanks for sharing, and you should come south, it's much warmer!

It's a bit after the holiday, but risky.... doesn't that make the naughty much more fun?

Thanks for sharing, and you should come south, it's much warmer!

Ohh yeah. In fact I got real naughty up there, just in case you didn't see.

I wanna move somewhere hot, where it doesn't rain...

Those panties look a little too dry for my taste. . .and I do wanna taste.

What're you waiting for? Come get it, you know they're always wet for you.

You, my dear, know exactly what it takes to get me going.

And I take pride in that knowledge ;) we need to catch up sometime, you and I.

:D Rawr.

That video was just incredible. My jaw dropped when I realized the panties were coming off. I desperately wanted to slide two fingers inside you, simultaneously holding you down and stroking your g-spot, increasing speed and pressure until you shuddered. Then I would lick my fingers clean. Of course after that, I'd have to taste you directly.

I go away for FIVE minutes, and you start complaining about boring things, like train systems...guess I'll just have to distract you with something. Hmmm. *rummages around*

Maybe these? ;)

neuen panties.

FIVE minutes Caly can seem like an Eternity .. :D .. But You make the wait Worth while !!! ;)

IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg

And I mean Worth While :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ...... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I love how you started on you journey (sorry, don't like to use that word :)) and you thought those two photos were naughty, and then you post this:

Maybe these? ;)

neuen panties.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg

Your definition of naughty appears to have changed.

Thank you for all your gorgeous photos. Long may you cntinue posting them :D

Back