The Other Woman

Brandy let out a yelp as she was suddenly flipped onto her belly and her face was pressed to the sheets. Another gasp let her lips as she felt hands on her hips as her ass was lifted into the air. She squirmed in her spot as she felt Ariel’s gaze on her exposed pussy and tightly clenched rosebud.

“What?” Brandy gasped as she heard Ariel’s voice and then felt her tongue dragging up her pussy and over her asshole until she ended on her tight ass cheeks. “Wait…”

Brandy yelped again as the tip of the dildo was pressed to her ass, the head of his pressing between her cheeks until it was forced inside. Brandy cried out in pain, her eyes clenched tightly as the massive toy found its way inside her body.

“Wait!” She cried out again, her fingers clawing at the sheets as Ariel’s hands smoothed along her cheeks and petted her quivering flesh. “I’m not ready!”
 
Fresh off of her own, thunderous orgasm, Ariel was more energized than ever, and more intense as she held Brandy's hips and pushed her dildo deeper into the young woman's ass, watching as it slowly disappeared inch by inch. She couldn't help but smile as she heard the stripper cry out, her voice trembling with fear or pain or anger...it didn't really matter to the dark haired woman who was bent over her round ass.

"All that really matters is that I'm ready, baby girl," Ariel said with a sneer as she gave her hips a forward thrust, the plastic cock pushing more than half way into the teenager's slender body. "And trust me when I say, I'm ready." The raven haired woman began to thrust in and out of Brandy's ass, clearly unconcerned with the lack of lubrication.

"Scream for me, cunt," she said through clenched teeth as she reached down and grabbed a handful of Brandy's dark hair and jerked the girl's head up and back.
 
Brandy let out a cry as the dildo was thrust into her ass, the hard plastic spearing her body as Ariel taunted and teased her. Her cheeks blushed bright red, her whimpers scared as the woman who was fucking her suddenly changed into a complete and perfect sadist.

“No!” She howled as the dildo sawed in and out of her body, burying deeply before she pulled out again and thrust hard back into her quivering body. “Please stop!”

The moment that Ariel’s fingers dug into her hair and jerked her head back, Brandy did just what she was commanded. She screamed.
 
Ariel could hear Brandy's loud, desperate pleas, but they were nothing to her in that moment. This was what they had building to all night, what Ariel had been waiting for since the moment she'd found out that her fiance had cheated on her with the little teenage stripper. There was nothing that could stop her at that moment. Fueled by rage and desire, the raven haired beauty pounded her hips against the brunette's round ass again and again, each time driving the huge plastic dildo into the girl's ass, impaling her with it.

"Did you scream like that when my fiance fucked you?" she finally said as she spread Brandy's cheeks apart and watched the fake cock penetrate her. "Did you, slut? Did you scream and beg him to stop, or were you begging for more of his pathetic little cock? Huh? Tell me, you dirty fucking whore?"

Ariel didn't really expect an answer from the teen, in fact, as hard as she was fucking the girl, she wasn't even sure Brandy could answer if she wanted to. Each thrust was so hard and intense, Ariel's own breasts were beginning to ache from the violent jerking and bouncing.
 
Brandy gasped and whimpered, her fingers clenching the bedspread tightly as the woman pummeled in and out of her ass with a fury that she’d never experienced. She cried out as she felt her cheeks being forced apart, the sound of their hips slapping together loud in the quiet of the room.

“Please!” Brandy yelped at the violent thrusts, her cheek pressed against the mattress as the woman violated her in a brutal way. “Please stop!”

She could hear the woman’s harsh voice, panting between breaths as she fucked her senseless. Why had Brandy agreed to this? She had no idea, she thought to herself as Ariel continued her brutal thrusting into her tender ass.
 
Had Michael been lucky enough to fuck the little bitch in her tight little ass? Had he looked down on her with the same view, watching his cock push between her cheeks and deep inside her as Brandy screamed? Probably not, Michael was a pussy, and more than likely would have cum prematurely anyway. He had fucked the teenager, but most likely it had been rather uneventful for either of them. As she finally slowed the pace of her thrusts for a moment, she wondered if the stripped even remembered fucking Michael.

She'll remember being fucked by me, she thought, a grin spreading across her face even as she slowly pulled her dildo from Brandy's ass and began to slap it heavily against the girl's cheeks, and then rub it between them.

"You know you deserve this, right? When you fuck with another woman's man, you can't really be surprised when she comes looking for you, right?" Ariel said, her voice still intense.
 
Brandy was panting for air, her body tensed and bruised as she felt the dildo being pulled from her ass. She blew out a breath of relief, whimpering as the hard plastic monster slapped against her smooth bottom and Ariel sawed it back and forth between her cheeks. Then her blood ran cold as the other woman started talking about her man.

“If you think I fucked your man because I wanted to, you’re crazy! He paid for it.” She gasped as Ariel hissed against her ear. She wondered which man had been hers. Most of them tended to blur together in the haze that was her life.
 
"You're right, he paid for it. He paid for it, because you were selling it," Ariel spat back at the little slut, reaching down and yanking the girl's head back again. "And I paid for it too. Now it's your turn to pay, right?"

Without waiting for a response, the brunette guided the strap-on dildo down to Brandy's cunt and buried it inside. With one hand grasping the stripper's hair, and the other hand on the girl's ass, Ariel began to fuck her pussy even faster and harder than she had fucked her ass.

"The difference between Michael and I, though, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging me for more," the older woman boasted.
 
Brandy let out a little scream as her head was yanked backwards by the tight grip in her thick hair. She whimpered as Ariel hissed in her ear, telling her that it was her turn to pay for what she’d done. What kind of psycho had she gone home with?

She let out a howl as the dildo was suddenly thrust into her pussy, stretching the wet walls unmercifully. She gasped and struggle to pull herself across the sheets to get away from the assault. The grip on her hair was tight though, pulling her thick locks until she swore she would rip it free from her scalp.

“OH God!” Brandy moaned, her eyes clenching shut as Ariel pounded her pussy in a way that no man ever had before.
 
"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" Ariel asked, a sinister sneer on her face as she watched Brandy attempt to pull herself across the bed, away from the older woman. "I'm not done with you yet. Not even close. Scream if you want, struggle if it makes you feel better, but you belong to me and nothing you do or say is going to change that."

Slamming her hips forward, forcing her fake cock deep into the teen stripper's cunt, Ariel slid her right hand to the girl's ass and plunged her thumb into the brunette's tight ass. Now filling both of the girl's holes, Ariel resumed the thrusts of her hips, her left hand still grasping a handful of long brown hair.

"Are you going to cum for me again, sweet thing, are you gonna cum all over my cock just like you probably came on Michael's cock?" the raven haired woman asked as she pushed her thumb deeper into Brandy's ass.
 
Brandy let out a scream as Ariel continued to slam her hips hard against her bottom, her thumb pressing hard against her ass until it slipped inside. She let out a scared whimper as Ariel’s hand tangled in her hair once more, pulling hard until she was stretched taunt and trapped.

“No. I won’t cum.” She whimpered in a breathless whimper, her eyes squeezing shut as Ariel continued to taunt her about her night with her fiancee.

To be honest, she hadn’t remembered even meeting the woman’s lover. There had been so many men in her short life that they all just sort of blended together. They were all men who were unsatisfied in their own lives who were searching for a little fun. With a woman like Ariel in his life, this Michael was probably looking for something a little more subdued.
 
"I gave him everything, you know?" Ariel admitted through clenched teeth as she continued to penetrate the helpless young stripper. "Everything. I changed who I was so that he would be...comfortable...satisfied...who knew all he really wanted was a slut."

The dark haired woman punctuated the last word with a hard slap of her hand on Brandy's ass even as she drove the massive dildo deeper into the girl's cunt. "Now, you're going to give me everything...everything! Your little pussy, your little ass, that cute little mouth, everything. And after I've taken everything I want from you, you're going to beg me for more."

Ariel began to fuck the teenager faster and harder, both in her pussy and in her ass, all of the frustration and desire she'd felt unleashed on the small, lithe dancer's body. Faster and faster, she pounded her hips against the other girl's butt, faster and faster she worked her finger in and out of the girl's ass.

"Beg me, bitch! Beg me to fuck that sweet little twat...beg me to fuck you harder...beg me to stop...beg me to cum...beg me!" Ariel practically shouted.
 
Back
Top