Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent him a message and asked him what made it better than the first time. he said that his dick is very sensiitve, never encountered that before, and that i had used my mouth and tongue more gently. he said it might have been the best ever. i wish he would have had more time, but maybe next time. i used to not swallow, but i do him and it tastes really nice, i am like craving it, but i also want it to last....i spent alot of time afterwards to see if he could get it up again, but he wasn't in to it. i'll try again next time. seeya'll

Not today but last night. My bf broughr a friend of his home for a threesome. Had my first taste of BBC. All I can say is yummy

nice

I love all cum. I am supposed to get together tomorrow with a couple of guys. Looking foreard. To sucking their cocks and getting fucked

Yesterday, nice 6.5" cut cock, with nice small balls. I got him right on the edge and held him there for a couple of minute, backing off a little when I could feel his nuts tightening up. When I thought he had enough of a load for me I started humming and he blasted a load into my mouth. I love it when the load is so much it fills your mouth. Boy was he tasty. Gosh I love to suck cock. :cattail:

Cool!

Just had a real nice with my bf and swallowed a hot load and had another injected in my ass. I am leaking sperm as I type this getting ready to go back for more

I haven't today but on Friday before I left for my trip I was able to. It was amazing to. Right at 5 inches which is great for me it wasn't hard when i started due to it being a surprise blowjob. I woke him up with it and just feeling his cock growing in my mouth and him waking up and immediately pulling my face all the way into his groin. Without a doubt it made my weekend, and now im all horny again... oh well

sucked a large bbc, 8+ inches in the locker room at the gym...pays to be there when everyone else is working

today

Not yet, but am getting together with a guy tonight . He always rewards me with a mouthful of cum umUm

My bf just came home about an hour ago and I mer him at the door. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants.took out his cock and started sucking his cock.I love to feel his cock hardening in my mouth.

little help.

I'm in Sacramento. Looking for a lead, a little direction, guidance. Should be able to find something in this H U G E city. I've heard of Faces. Perhaps I should go there?

My bf just came home about an hour ago and I mer him at the door. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants.took out his cock and started sucking his cock.I love to feel his cock hardening in my mouth.

Damn I'd love to be greeted like that

I remember those days when I was married but now I like to be the one to treat a man to a good blow job upon entering the front door. I just had to comment on this post.

not yet

Not today,but on Sat I am getting together wqith a gay couple. I have been with them before. I am looking forqard to it because I will have a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I love that.

Sucking your cock would be a dream come true
Wow, that is the nicest comment i've had in weeks. I certanly would return the pleasure...if you like. I need to get too Shreveport LA. ;)

Not today,but on Sat I am getting together wqith a gay couple. I have been with them before. I am looking forqard to it because I will have a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I love that.

Please give us details at your first chance

Not yet... but my neighbor wants to suck me off... he likes it when I sunbathe in my short brief bathing suit and coat myself with oil... I glisten with oil and perspiration... I'll slide some oil beneath the waistband of my suit to tease him... my suit tightens around my rising erection... I look in his direction... slowly lower the waistband and let my cock pop out... then I tuck back in and stretch out on my chaise spread-eagled and fondle once in a while for his enjoyment... let him suck me through the fence...

My bf brought his black friend home for dinner last night. The three of us ended up in bed for a top long suck and fuck fest. That bbc nearly split me in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back