Mother / Daughter
Father / Son
Mother / Son
Sister / Sister
Sister / Brother
Brother / Brother

Or what else ?

Last edited:
My favorites are brother/sister and father/daughter. Especially a slutty, naughty daughter who seduces her strait-laced dad, to his horror. The others don't do much for me at all.

There's a story I read periodically that is my favorite Lit story. It's a mother/son story. On the few occasions that I've shared the story with a couple of men they seemed to appreciate it. :)

That being said I'm not giving the name of the story out to anyone else and these stories are only fantasy. It is not something I would do in real life. Just wanted to clarify that.

My favorites are brother/sister and father/daughter. Especially a slutty, naughty daughter who seduces her strait-laced dad, to his horror. The others don't do much for me at all.

I agree with Carn, Bro / Sis and Father / Daughter are my favourites.

I do on occasion read Mom / Son, But the overuse of the phrase "Put your dick where it came from" and "I'm about to enter the place I was born" or even "Suck those titties like you used to" kind of ruin my mood.

Dunno why, I just find that vein of thought as a turn off, hence why I dont really do much Mother incest.

They're not options, but I most prefer cousins and step-siblings.

They're not options, because those are not really incest. At best, they are "incest lite." You need immediate family to get the maximum squick factor.

My favorites are Mother/Son, Mother/Daughter, and Sister/Sister (which you rarely see). I forgot to vote for Father/Daughter.

I think in terms of actual numbers, the most popular on the site are mother/son, followed by father/daughter, with brother/sister close behind.

I'm for brother/sister or mother/son but only if there is an air of romance to them.

I think the emotional taboo of loving who you shouldn't is as big of a turn on as the sex.

Sis looked hot so why not? Does nothing for me, nor do stories of mom seeing her son naked and -acting like she has never seen a cock before-start to suck it.

I like a little more substance with my taboo.

I love the Bro/Sis stories the best.

After reading a really HOT story I sometimes find myself wishing I actually had a sister! :lol:

Anyone know where I could find a "best of" list of Bro/Sis stories on Literotica??

It is mostly about mom

Mother and son make the best stories.
Mother, son & daughter threesome.
After that, lesbian incest, whether mother/daughter, aunt/niece, sister/sister, cousin/cousin or all out female relatives' orgy.
I like the idea of threesomes with mom, son and son's girlfriend or wife. It is rare, but a tasty theme. It seems especially taboo and fuckliscious for a son to boink mom while his girlfriend sits on mom's face. There is the situation of a guy finally bringing his best girl home to meet mom. What the girl doesn't know that the plan is that mom puts the moves on her!

I love the Bro/Sis stories the best.

After reading a really HOT story I sometimes find myself wishing I actually had a sister! :lol:

Anyone know where I could find a "best of" list of Bro/Sis stories on Literotica??

I don't know if it counts as "best of," but I have a couple highly-rated stories about a brother and his two twin sisters. Check my sig if you are interested......Carney (in shameless-plug mode)

Last edited:
I enjoy most incest stories, But the ones between father and daughter seem (to me anyway) are the best.

I don't know if it counts as "best of," but I have a couple highly-rated stores about a brother and his two twin sisters. Check my sig if you are interested......Carney (in shameless-plug mode)

Your stories are hot!

There's a story I read periodically that is my favorite Lit story. It's a mother/son story. On the few occasions that I've shared the story with a couple of men they seemed to appreciate it. :)

That being said I'm not giving the name of the story out to anyone else and these stories are only fantasy. It is not something I would do in real life. Just wanted to clarify that.

Not something Id do in RL either, but sure great for fantasy. :kiss:

I find virtually all incest types hot. I fantasise about my own family, dad, mom, brother, sisters. But, as you can tell from my name, dad is best. Daddy-daughter or daddy-son or, best of all, daddy makes son his daughter.

I find virtually all incest types hot. I fantasise about my own family, dad, mom, brother, sisters. But, as you can tell from my name, dad is best. Daddy-daughter or daddy-son or, best of all, daddy makes son his daughter.

Sounds like you like brother/brother or father/son sex most?

They're not options, but I most prefer cousins and step-siblings.

Yeah, pretty much my take on this too. First cousins or aunts-nephews/uncles-nieces. Sure it's incest-lite, but sometimes you just want that taste with a few less calories:D

I also like aunt/nephew as well with lingerie fetish/crossdressing themes.

I've Just Voted, and...

Incest for me works best with mother and son, with the son turned on by a hesitant mom, always undecided, always in avoidance yet giving in at each turn.

Next best is the father and daughter, with the daughter turned on by a willing dad; a conceited father arrogant enough to seduce a daughter shaking in the knees at every opportunity. Or a father secretly attracted to her "innocent" daughter, with the daughter seducing her father at each turn.

So much so that if it happens in a family of four, where the daughter--the elder sibling--returns the favour of attraction of her younger brother--or vice-versa, an elder brother to a younger sister, orgies are not far behind. The family that fucks together, stays together.

I'm presently developing a grandma and grandson act, with the grandma not quite old at about early sixties. And to her surprise and joy, still experiences arousal/wetness with her grandson's advances--an eighteen year old who sees a mother image in his grandma. Thus, the willingness and consent of both to keep it secret, hiding their trysts from friends, relatives, and family--adding more juicy sparks to their bonfire.

i truly enjoyed mother/son.but i do like father/daughter and brother/sister.

Back