Because it will be my birthday ... again

Just when I thought you couldn't get any better you go and do this tease set
Just Outstanding Sam

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body!

ooo - say it again. ;)

That butt...

Fuck yeah, right? lol

Oh my....damn...just DAMN!!!!

Why thank you. ;)

What lovely gifts you are baring. Wow!!!! You are incredibly sexy and have such a killer bod. Thanks for sharing. I now have many impure thoughts of you running through my head.

Have no fear, I welcome impure thoughts about me. ;)

I like to help make those the gifts that keep on cumming and cumming and cumming!

Ha - bet you would. ;)

Just when I thought you couldn't get any better you go and do this tease set
Just Outstanding Sam

Thank you. Much more to come!

Originally Posted by southerncharm77
Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body!

ooo - say it again.

If he won't, I will:

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body! :kiss:

Drool.....Oh to be the one kissing you tonight!
Ask me if I would possibly stop?:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back for replies later. In the meantime, a little preview of my next set...

19VpycK.jpg

I would kiss those legs for a very long time Sam! OMG they look so wonderful encased in those fishnet stockings...damn woman!

Originally Posted by southerncharm77

ooo - say it again.

If he won't, I will:

Amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious and perfect body! :kiss:

Haha. Thank you - that made me smile. ;)

Fuck yeah. That's right.

:kiss:

Drool.....Oh to be the one kissing you tonight!
Ask me if I would possibly stop?:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I do like kissing . . .

I would kiss those legs for a very long time Sam! OMG they look so wonderful encased in those fishnet stockings...damn woman!

Fishnets can go classy or trashy. I like to think I've pulled off classy. ;) Don't tell me otherwise. :)

Jesus Sam....you just raised the temp in my house by at least 100 degrees. WOW!!!! Just fucking WOW!!!

Thanks - I also like that pose. I saw it first ages ago on the opening credits of a television show I watched in the 80s. Showing my age. ;) I always think about that scene when I take a pic that resembles it. (This one. 59 seconds in. :) Incidentally, that's also my favorite Supremes song...)

I know of China Beach, but I've never watched it. I was born in 1981, so it was probably a little bit too early on in my life for me.

Incidentally, I think that you pull off that pose much more seductively than she does in the opening credits ;).

lovely gifts! You are hot as hell

Just discovered this thread. Fishnet pic definitely whets my appetite for more!

And she's back, and she comes bearing gifts!

Sam it seems like I am always late for your sexy Monday pics, you look awesome.
All of them are amazing, but I have a weakness for your incredibly wonderful butt.

Jesus Sam....you just raised the temp in my house by at least 100 degrees. WOW!!!! Just fucking WOW!!!

Well hot damn! Thanks!

I know of China Beach, but I've never watched it. I was born in 1981, so it was probably a little bit too early on in my life for me.

Incidentally, I think that you pull off that pose much more seductively than she does in the opening credits ;).

Thank you. :) And yep - showing my age. :rolleyes:

Good morning Beautiful

Good morning! :)

Great pics!! Love em! You are lovely!:)

Thank you!

Just discovered this thread. Fishnet pic definitely whets my appetite for more!

And he knows how to spell "whets"! Be still my heart. ;)

Sam it seems like I am always late for your sexy Monday pics, you look awesome.
All of them are amazing, but I have a weakness for your incredibly wonderful butt.

Ha - thanks. I should have more of it coming up here shortly. . .

More . . . on this busy Tuesday . . .

Last edited:
There is something SO sexy about a woman in various stages of undress. Love the new theme with the dress!!

Back