What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is FUNNY

from a DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND POSTER

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up.
My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.

YOU VOTED FOR HIM, JULIA......You voted with your CUNT, DUMMY:rolleyes:

this is FUNNY

from a DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND POSTER

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up.
My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.

YOU VOTED FOR HIM, JULIA......You voted with your CUNT, DUMMY:rolleyes:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022125273

the back and forth is interesting

THEY GOT

WHAT

THEY

VOTED

FOR

Yawn. Good morning, gentlemen. Try not to bore yourselves to death today. I'd spread some happy dust around today on the doom and and gloom but I have a temporary shoveling problem. :)

xo

Yawn. Good morning, gentlemen. Try not to bore yourselves to death today. I'd spread some happy dust around today on the doom and and gloom but I have a temporary shoveling problem. :)

xo

Just the usual racist rhetoric breakfast cupcakes sprinkled with misogyny to make up for the possession of small, aging, inadequate penises. You're not missing much since you cut out the shitstain from your Lit GB diet.

Save the happy dust for elsewhere more apropos and for those more appreciative.

tumblr_lm3ddcPfKG1qeji81.gif

Just the usual racist rhetoric breakfast cupcakes sprinkled with misogyny to make up for the possession of small, aging, inadequate penises. You're not missing much since you cut out the shitstain from your Lit GB diet.

You're probably right about the happy dust. Goodbye, guys.

DECEMBER JOBS: +155,000...
Lackluster...
Rate for Blacks Rises Sharply...

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhRNiKbNd0iBSMGhwstpUSex5fxI67vJRdGJuHDrJ9_hNLfwo9kw
http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Hb6sjkt-e8d63UkfepPuw11xjSx7h40jVek44mcC2Hyss42C1g
UNEMPLOYMENT UP TO 7.8%
DEBT HITS $16,432,706,000,000.00

DECEMBER JOBS: +155,000...
Lackluster...
Rate for Blacks Rises Sharply...

UNEMPLOYMENT UP TO 7.8%
DEBT HITS $16,432,706,000,000.00

It's not "up to 7.8%", it went up a microscopic amount which happened to be at the rounding point.

On a positive note, November was revised up from +146,000 to +161,000. Otherwise it's a yawner, not the "Obamacare stole our jobs!" report you were hoping for.

Just the usual racist rhetoric breakfast cupcakes sprinkled with misogyny to make up for the possession of small, aging, inadequate penises.

STE PID ASSHOLE NIGGER KUZ

Women Excluded From White House Meetings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE’S BEEN REELECTED, SO THERE’S NO NEED TO PRETEND: Women Excluded From White House Meetings. “The White House’s Flickr account recently released a photo of President Barack Obama and his top advisers. The complete absence of women in the image is another reminder that females are underrepresented in Obama’s staff. Additionally, the president still pays his female employees significantly less than their male counterparts.”

I know

Lets talk about BINDERS

Seismic shock of epic proportions this morning in the financial world, as the IMF admitted publicly for the very first time (on the record, no less) that severe government austerity, which it had ruthlessly promoted as the way to economic nirvana for the past 10 years, had actually made Greece's economy worse.

LINK

There is NO ONE

On either side of the aisle

That now says

ObamaCare will increase the workforce, lower healthcare costs, be better provider of healthcare or lower the deficit

You should be PISSED at PUSSYPELOSI for the UTTER LIES she told all of us

and the DUMZ who pushed this shit thru against the wishes of the MAJORITY

CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000

Douglas Elemendorf is shown here. | John Shinkle photo

Douglas Elemendorf says the new law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent. | John Shinkle/POLITICO
Close
By J. LESTER FEDER and KATE NOCERA | 2/10/11 5:18 PM EDT

CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf told the House Budget Committee on Thursday that the health care law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent by 2021 because some people will no longer have to work just to afford health insurance.

“That means that if the reduction in the labor used was workers working the average number of hours in the economy and earning the average wage, that there would be a reduction of 800,000 workers,” Elmendorf said in an exchange with Rep. John Campbell (R-CA).
Continue Reading

This is exactly what I've been saying to you.

This is exactly what I've been saying to you.

what you were saying is that

the 800K loss (which YOU said was BS, and it can from MB) is a good thing

I know

You know

I know you know

I know you know that I know

I know and you know we all KNOW

that the "spin" was POLITICAL COVER for Obama.......and its BS

and will be more than 800K

are you UP in arms over PUSSYPELOSI comments?

Seismic shock of epic proportions this morning in the financial world, as the IMF admitted publicly for the very first time (on the record, no less) that severe government austerity, which it had ruthlessly promoted as the way to economic nirvana for the past 10 years, had actually made Greece's economy worse.

LINK

Conservatives just spent years saying we're a lot like Greece but they'll filter this out and say "oh, austerity will work in the US because we're nothing like Greece!"

Conservatives just spent years saying we're a lot like Greece but they'll filter this out and say "oh, austerity will work in the US because we're nothing like Greece!"

STOP

Making

Yourself

As

DUMB

as

POOP....................

Why he chooses to DUMMIFY himself is beyond me

what you were saying is that

the 800K loss (which YOU said was BS, and it can from MB) is a good thing

I know

You know

I know you know

I know you know that I know

I know and you know we all KNOW

that the "spin" was POLITICAL COVER for Obama.......and its BS

and will be more than 800K

are you UP in arms over PUSSYPELOSI comments?

What I said is that you're wrong, it's not the loss of 800k jobs. It's the loss of 800k workers who are working only for health insurance. Those are completely different things. Your op-ed person and Michelle Bachmann spun it into 800k JOBS vanish from the economy which is wholly dishonest and false.

Is -800k people wanting to work a good thing? Not inherently. But right now with moderately high unemployment if 800k new job vacancies opened up and were filled with people who need to work, unemployment would drop a whole point.

What I said is that you're wrong, it's not the loss of 800k jobs. .

I get the distinction

I for ONE minute don't buy it

Im sure YOU don't either

Im sure CBO doesn't either, but a politican MUST protect his master

I hope IM WRONG

WE SHALL SEE

If I send you a PM, will you open it?

And the hits just keep rollin' in:

US economy adds 155K jobs, rate stays at 7.8 pct.
US economy adds 155,000 jobs in December, unemployment rate stays at 7.8 percent

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. employers added 155,000 jobs in December, a steady gain that shows hiring held up during tense fiscal cliff negotiations in Washington.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate stayed at 7.8 percent last month. November's rate was revised higher from an initially reported 7.7 percent.

Robust hiring in manufacturing and construction fueled the gains. Construction added 30,000 jobs, the most in 15 months. That likely reflects additional hiring needed to rebuild after Superstorm Sandy and also solid gains in home building that have contributed to a housing recovery.
Manufacturing gained 25,000, the most in nine months.

Even with the gains, hiring is far from accelerating. Employers added an average of 153,000 jobs a month last year, matching the monthly average in 2011.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-economy-adds-155k-jobs-133142817.html

Vetteman accidentally forgets to mention his usual critical statistic as 200,000 new workers enter the workforce in December.

I get the distinction

I for ONE minute don't buy it

Im sure YOU don't either

Im sure CBO doesn't either, but a politican MUST protect his master

I hope IM WRONG

WE SHALL SEE

I honestly have no idea how many people will stop working if they get health care in other ways. And Elmendorf appeared to be acknowledging that the CBO was merely wagering a guess. I don't even know how they came of up with the idea that these workers made up 0.5% of the workforce. Survey? Educated guess?

But it's clear he was saying 0.5% of the 2010 workforce, not 0.5% of the much larger 2021 workforce (barring an ebola plague or an airborne HIV mutation), so the number will actually be much smaller over time.

I honestly have no idea how many people will stop working if they get health care in other ways. And Elmendorf appeared to be acknowledging that the CBO was merely wagering a guess. I don't even know how they came of up with the idea that these workers made up 0.5% of the workforce. Survey? Educated guess?

But it's clear he was saying 0.5% of the 2010 workforce, not 0.5% of the much larger 2021 workforce (barring an ebola plague or an airborne HIV mutation), so the number will actually be much smaller over time.

yes.....its Guesswork

That's why I was up your case when you posted the ZANDI "STUDY",

cause ZANDI sucks Obama cock

did a "study" based on GUESSWORK, on a POLICY that BARELY got off the ground

Im only gonna AXE you once more

Furniture Company Obama Held Up As Example Of Recovering Economy Goes Bust…

Everything he touches turns to failure. Note: The owner was invited to sit with Mooch during the 2012 State of the Union address.

Via Miami Herald:

Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President Barack Obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy.

Furniture-making operations stopped indefinitely and only a few people will remain employed moving forward, company financial officer Ben Causey said.

“I don’t know where it’s going to go exactly; we’re still evaluating our situation,” Causey said. “We just didn’t have any choice at this point.”

The company was not receiving the orders it needed to sustain its operations, Causey said.

“We needed more orders is really what it boiled down to,” he said. “We thought they would materialize.”

Owner Bruce Cochrane, a fifth generation furniture-manufacturer, formed the company in 2011 with a $5 million investment and the hope he could make a profit off people who wanted to buy furniture made in America.

It was a move that caught the attention of North Carolina officials and those in the White House. Last year, Cochrane sat with the first lady during Obama’s 2012 State of the Union Address. He also joined the president and other business leaders in a discussion about how to create more jobs at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back