Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i wont be for a while my suck buddy is going away for new year so i am on my own ,looks like i have to go cold turkey .
 
I'm so tempted to meet up with one of the many Craigslist posters I see..but I'm so damn terrified of disease plus I'm married and don't want to cheat on top of it. Anyone have good or bad stories from craiglists meet ups?

I have met a couple of guys on craigs and this one guy was awesome. he had a dick that was thick and hard as hell. I took his six inches in and massaged it with my lips for a bit and then he laid me down and sucked me through an orgasm and kept on sucking for half an hour, I never came again but it was the most thourough blowjob I have ever got.
 
Not today, but I met a couple in their hotel room, and she shared her husband's cock with me- we took turns, until finally he came in my mouth. I shared it with her.
 
yes ,yes ,yes , i have ,my suck buddy turned up on his way to work and he came in and went and sat on a stool in the kitchen and just said to me i am in a hurry,i leaned over and kissed him and undid his trousers and tugged them open and pulled them down just enough to see he wasnt wearing any pants and i sank to my knees and kissed his cock on the very tip and then licked it up and down the way he likes me to and then i stroked him gently and took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him and i moaned softly as i sucked which he also likes and as i sucked i stroked and bobbed my head up and down on his cock until i felt him tense up and his cum erupted from his cock and i sucked hard and swallowed and after a bit i released his cock and licked the tip to get every last drop of cum from him and then kissed his cock and stood up and he kissed me and stood up adjusting his clothes and left saying he would see me soon ,god i hope so .x

Great description
 
sucking cock

I sucked him last night until he came in my mouth. At the end he was begging me to stop, afraid to let himself go like that. However when he did shoot his load he could not help but to grab my head and thrust his hips at me. His cum tasted great. He immediately said he could not do it again but then emailed me the next day asking for my help again as soon as possible.
 
I sucked him last night until he came in my mouth. At the end he was begging me to stop, afraid to let himself go like that. However when he did shoot his load he could not help but to grab my head and thrust his hips at me. His cum tasted great. He immediately said he could not do it again but then emailed me the next day asking for my help again as soon as possible.

awesome!:)
 
my suck buddy is away until next week so i hope i will get some cock at the party i am going to tonight to celebrate new year ,wish me luck .
 
Thought

I had the last one in my mouth this morning of 2012 but now it looks like I may get one more! :D
 
i did. i went over my buddy's place a couple of hours ago. i got there and we went right to his bedroom. i laid down and he was playing with my already hard cock through my jeans while i was taking off my shirt. he then slide my jeans off and started to work on my cock. he sucked it good while i laid back on his bed for a bit. then he got up and gave me his cock to suck. he started to fuck my mouth while i was laying on my back and then he laid down and i got on my knees on his bed in front of him. i started to work his dick good. i was sucking on it, taking it deep in mouth, he was fucking my mouth good so i stayed with that rhythm. he didn't last long and i decided to not let him shoot him my mouth this time. i didn't feel ready for it yet. so as i felt him getting close he was fucking my mouth good, i took his cock out and jerked it till he shot, i jerked him good and he shot a nice load all over his chest and my hand. :) now it was my turn to cum. i was on my knees and he was laying there so he started sucking that way. but i really wanted to fuck his mouth, so he laid back and i got on top in a good position so i could fuck his mouth good. it didn't take me long, i was pumping my cock in really fast and hard. i shot a really big load down his throat. it felt amazing. i was shaking everywhere. i laid down and he still was sucking my cock dry. he gave me a towel, i cleaned up a bit, we exchanged some small talk and i was on my way....
 
so

So we have another one that has gone all the way. Welcome I hope you liked it as much as the rest of us did. Now it gets better
 
i confess i havent today ,my suck buddy is still away but on new years eve i went to a party and served as a sissy maid and managed to get several to fuck my mouth it was heaven ,i came home in the early hours of new years day with a huge smile on my face .
 
i confess i havent today ,my suck buddy is still away but on new years eve i went to a party and served as a sissy maid and managed to get several to fuck my mouth it was heaven ,i came home in the early hours of new years day with a huge smile on my face .

You are so HOT.
 
i confess i havent today ,my suck buddy is still away but on new years eve i went to a party and served as a sissy maid and managed to get several to fuck my mouth it was heaven ,i came home in the early hours of new years day with a huge smile on my face .

Not jealous of you bluesky496..............much :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top