cock in ass

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
guys, tgirls, anyone who likes a hard cock or dildo up their ass...
imagine the last time u had a hard cock or dildo up ur ass. do u recall how good it felt? im yet to discover something that feels better then being bent over by a very sexy tgirl, her hands on my waist, cock in my ass thrusting hard and pulling me towards her and her cock going deeper and deeper...

P.s. i still love women, and having sex with women, but the name is biCurious, very curious bout tgirls... well mainly gettin gang fucked by big dicked tgirls. and i mean fucked HARD, also sucking the cum out of her cock and swallowing ;).

that is a hot pic...you can see how his cock is stretching her out. You are right....getting that cock makes for a wonderful experience

imagine the last time u had a hard cock or dildo up ur ass. do u recall how good it felt? im yet to discover something that feels better then being bent over by a very sexy tgirl, her hands on my waist, cock in my ass thrusting hard and pulling me towards her and her cock going deeper and deeper...

P.s. i still love women, and having sex with women, but the name is biCurious, very curious bout tgirls... well mainly gettin gang fucked by big dicked tgirls. and i mean fucked HARD, also sucking the cum out of her cock and swallowing ;).

I'm in total agreement with you...it's wonderful.

Big, big fan. Especially when the cock pulls all the way out during, leaving a nice, gaping wide asshole before thrusting back in. I myself, am always striving to make my gape bigger and wider each time!

Mm-hm. I really loved leaning over my girl's bed, her lubing up my tight hole, then slipping that big, thick strap-on in there and pounding me hard and deep. I can't wait to do it again, and again, and ... I really love being stretched and sore back there. It's the best feeling, ever.

I've had some "friends" that were really curious about having objects in their ass. They were married dudes but were curious about how it felt. I never took advantage of the situation but did try to lead them to the strap on lifestyle with their mates. Strap ons rock!!!

i love the feeling of a cock or a dildo inside me it feels so good ,if there is not a man around to use me then i resort to my dildo and i love to ride it hard but i love a real cock best and always ride bareback , i like to be on my knees head down arse up best but i like to ride a cock cowgirl or reverse cowgirl too and i like to be in the missionary position ,well i am just a slut for a stiff cock but doggie style works best for me .

My best cums happen when i have a cock or a dildo in my ass. I just love the feeling of having my ass filled.

would love to chat with a bi guy that is interested in 3 way with 2 bi guys and me ;)

I love getting fucked in the ass. It's an incredible feeling having a hard cock fucking my ass. I love to surrender my ass to my partner when he/she is lubing me up and getting ready to enter me and I beg for that hard cock to fuck me.

Not had this pleasure yet. Hopefully one day, if I can meet the right guy/girl-with-equipment.

I've only used realistic dildos on myself. Feels great. Just got a new one actually.

Groan with pleasure

attachment.php

Yes!

Big, big fan. Especially when the cock pulls all the way out during, leaving a nice, gaping wide asshole before thrusting back in. I myself, am always striving to make my gape bigger and wider each time!

And when he cums in there, butt keeps thrusting!

never had the real thing

My wife uses her fingers, tongue and small dildo. I had small orgasms by anal play. Love to experiment more one day.

Back