What are the smuttiest, most erotic non-"romance" books you've read?

Clan of the Cave Bear had good scenes, but I read that as a teen... Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series is billed as "historical romance", but they are that and much much more. Well-informed, great characters and great erotic scenes.

Haven't seen this, but...

In The Cut. As erotic as can be and by an accomplilshed wordsmith woman.

The movie, panned as it was (Nicole Kidman had agreed to do it but had to handle other commitments which I believe fired most of the contempt), wasn't all that bad; in fact I thought it was damned good except for the ending which funders demanded be changed.

There wa a horror novel I read way back in high school called "Devil's Kiss"

Its about a town that gets taken over by one of the devil's disciples.

Its full of "hollywood" satanism as in a bunch of people running around committing all manner of sexual deviancy.

From what I recall there was

Rape

Incest

Bestiality

Group sex

Gay/lesbian

let's keep this going.

Let's keep this going, would like more erotic novels that appeals to males, but yet well written and yes very sensual.

I didn't realize this was a book! The movie was pretty fucking hot (Meg Ryan with Mark Ruffalo as a detective...) I don't recall the ending but I'm sure the book's is much more satisfying.

Just realized I'm quoting a 2013 post...

Don't worry about the time of the info, it's still cool to learn about good stuff.

I've never heard of the book or movie so I'll add it to my list.

Have to agree,

It's been a while, but I do remember bring quite drawn to the Ruffalo/Ryan sex scenes.

Another good one, if I'm remembering the name correctly, is Strangers in the Dark. Rebecca DeMornay and Antonio Banderas star. I need to check the title. It's just a movie, to my knowledge, not a book. But, there's this one scene...

ETA: Wrong title. Correct = Never Talk to Strangers.
Linky: http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0113965/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_51

Have to agree, In the Cut was a hot movie, more so since Meg Ryan really stepid out in this role.

Peyton Place by Grace Metalious
Ode To Billy Joe and Summer of '42 by Herman Raucher
Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay

There was an author in the 60s, Harold Robbins who wrote some pretty good books with some, pretty racy for the times, scenes.

At least one, The Carpetbaggers, was supposed to be a tell all book about Howard Hughes and his time in Hollywood.

He was a pretty good story teller, even without the sex.

Western Books

Try these series, "Longarm", "Slocum", "The Gunsmith" for some good sex scenes in the books. If you like stories set in the old west you'll enjoy the episodes of all kinds of sex in these books. Don't know if women would like these type of stories or not.

Women on Top...women's fantasies all tied up in pseudo-psychological study ...yeah right, everyone skips the analysis part

Been in a reading fink lately, amazed at how few good books are out there, seem like most suggestions are repeats, let's get creatve,
how about Restraint, good story line, lots of good sex, wish the author had written other books.

Morning all you erotic fiction reader's

Time to get this tread moving again.
Any new suggestion, must be some awesome erotic fiction to read on our readers.
Let's hear from you book worms.

I highly recommend The Sexual Life of Catherine M., the nonfiction memoirs of a French art critic who gangbanged her way across France. It's very steamy, and it's real, and it's well written (although I read the translation, not being able to read French).

Back