Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a very interesting week. Interesting bad or interesting good, it's too early to say.

BrettJ

Author / Thread Founder / Sensualist

I should have posted after. It was a good week. I had a lovely date with a lovely young lady. She rocked a little black dress and heels and we had a great time. With luck, we're doing it again for my November birthday.

I'm back writing again, more diligently at the moment. I'm enjoying the process again, not all of the time. Sometimes, it's like pulling teeth. I don't always want to do it. Yet I find when I have a good idea and I'm in "the zone", all is well.

Hello to anyone reading. You are allowed to say hello, at one point this thread was active.

BrettJ - founder in Canada

Red Letter Days

And so it has come to pass, I've hit 450 stories posted on LIT. Hard to believe that some 8 years back (not quite yet) I started out here. My first year, I wrote 100. While I still write that (and surpass it) they don't all get posted here.

I had a bumpy road over time, but it's been smoothed out a bit as well.

Anyway, if anyone wants to read My Latest Submission, this is the link.

A Ghost of a Chance Chapter 05

I'm not even sure anyone really reads this thread anymore, but I need to keep it active for myself.

BrettJ

Author / Founder / Sensualist

Hmm - I thought that this thread had been closed. Perhaps it soon will be, but thought I might as well post something while it's still here. I've gone far past 450 stories and hope to perhaps hit 500 by my 10-year mark. Wish me luck.

BrettJ in Canada

Hmm - I thought that this thread had been closed. Perhaps it soon will be, but thought I might as well post something while it's still here. I've gone far past 450 stories and hope to perhaps hit 500 by my 10-year mark. Wish me luck.

BrettJ in Canada

Good luck. :rose:

(Thread closed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back