Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be you too...

You have to prove that you have sexy smelling foot, armpit and .. erm... too.

My armpits smell fucking SEXAAAAY though - def turns me on

No to sweaty nut funk ? No offence but umm maybe mine just smells better, if yous want I can rub a bit off onto a piece if cloth and send out a sample to all of you in the mail, you wont be dissapointed :)

My armpits smell fucking SEXAAAAY though - def turns me on

No to sweaty nut funk ? No offence but umm maybe mine just smells better, if yous want I can rub a bit off onto a piece if cloth and send out a sample to all of you in the mail, you wont be dissapointed :)

Polymorph Perverts

:D :)

Perpetual pervert, or PP is what I call myself, when I am in that spanking mood.

minu, you made me day, just by talking about it. ROTFL

Kinda hard to say.
But different strokes will make the swimmer surface in different ways.

I'm not the kinda girl who finds it hard to say no. I'm not the kinda girl who'll sit aside and be ignored. I'm not the kinda girl who'll wait around 'til you show. I'm not ...

I'm not the kinda girl who finds it hard to say no. I'm not the kinda girl who'll sit aside and be ignored. I'm not the kinda girl who'll wait around 'til you show. I'm not ...

takes things into your own hands, eh? Just what kind of things? :devil:

And ...

If you can't be with the one you love, Honey
Love the one you're with

Better the glass of bitter-gourd juice in your hand than the sweet nectar hung on the collar of Kerberos guarded by the five headed Hydra and the Byzantine Dragon.

It's easier to moan, than complain though. The hard choice is to be made only if you complain.

Better the glass of bitter-gourd juice in your hand than the sweet nectar hung on the collar of Kerberos guarded by the five headed Hydra and the Byzantine Dragon.

It's easier to moan, than complain though. The hard choice is to be made only if you complain.

Do you want something to cry about? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back