Can men cum without touching?

Tantric and other tricks

Remember the scene from American Pie and the Vicus Tanatric is a powerful thing.

I have a wife who is absolutely amazing and has an ability to set me a blaze when she really wants.

The confidence in a women (particularly someone you love) really, really turning you on by knowing just how to do so can make it so that is very possible should the lady want.

That said there is a huge difference between the want to and need to. Although sometimes it is fun.

if you have ever seen a really, really sexy women do burlesque dancing right with a man who cannot touch himself you would quickly discover that many men can find they can cum without touching themselves.

Sorry for the spelling errors and probably more than you want to know from a stranger :)

When you do write the story PM me it I would love to read it. :)
 
When you all are done describing HOW it is done, would somone please tell me WHY any sane man would want to do it when there are so many wonderful alternatives?

The 'why' is easier to explain than the 'how'.

Because it adds to the spectrum of different pleasures you can experience.

How would differ for most everyone. I can do it, best if I'm wearing either tight jeans, or nothing at all. The sensations are quite different. In tight jeans, as I play with my muscles not unlike doing kegel exercises, the pressure of the cloth helps. Putting myself in the right frame of mind through a bit of erotic reading, chat or whatever and perhaps not having cum for a couple of days always works :)

Also, if I've cum without touching myself at all, I can usually do a second time very quickly through direct stimulation, added bonus :D
 
My thanks again to all who responded. I can trust Jehoram to tell the truth (well, mostly), and I'll take you other guys at your word as well. All the same, I'd like to actually see it performed someday.
 
Of course we can

On another thread, women have been talking about how they can sometimes cum simply by clenching their thigh muscles. That got me wondering if some men have the ability to will themselves to orgasm without touching their genitals. There was a story I read some time ago about a guy who could do just that... without touching his penis, he could will it from a flaccid state all the way to ejaculation without him (or anybody else) touching it. At first, I thought, "Yeah, another male fantasy," but it occurred to me that there might be something there.

Guys, can you do this? Or do you know anybody who can? Has anybody, male or female, actually seen this done?
.
Ever heard of wet dreams? Guys have them all the time, and don't need to touch themselves to come. AND, we can even come without being totally hard, under the right circumstances. It's all about the stimulation and the mind can be very turned on by a variety of things, especially the male mind.
 
It's the stealth thing, Bertrand.

Let's face it: We (men) just don't have the right engineering to sit in the doctor's waiting room and cum all over ourselves without anybody else knowing.

I'm terribly, terribly jealous of women right now...
 
.
Ever heard of wet dreams? Guys have them all the time, and don't need to touch themselves to come.

In wet dreams, isn't there usually some contact between the penis and the bed or bedding? Of course, if the man is asleep, he may not be aware of that. Research continues.
 
In addition to having ejaculated spontaneously while I was sucking my best friend Larry's cock, I have also cum in my pants during hot and heavy make out sessions with girls. Of course these incidents occurred when I was a young teenager They were embarrassing and very messy!!
 
Yes we can

Orgasm comes by suffient excitement even for men.
 
The mind is still the primary erotic zone.

Men can climax without direct stimulation to the genitals. As a case in point, the nocturnal emission (or "wet dream") stipulated earlier in this thread.

I think the question most people would ask, or at least I did upon consideration, would be why doesn't it happen more often?

I'm sure that there will be someone come along to correct any misperceptions I may have, but that just allows me to toss out the idea and let anyone come along and correct it later.

As I understand it, the cock and the clitoris contain the same nerve bundles. I'm not a hundred percent sure what the correlation of the Grafenburg(sp?) spot would be. But, unless we are talking about a particularly well endowed female and a tremendously under endowed male, for the most part there is more surface area on the penis than the clitoris.

At a tender age of... well, hell, in the womb, males discover the pleasures of grabbing ahold of that appendage. As I understand it, females, on the contrary, often have to learn where and how to find a pleasurable spot to touch.

Setting aside masturbatory practices for the moment, there is often some form of stimulation just from moving and sitting and the way the cloth of undergarments scrapes and moves against us. Not having a clitoris myself, I can't speak to how much genital stimulation happens to a woman just in the course of moving around.

However, I have seen clitorises... clitori... what is the plural of clitoris anyway? Regardless, I have seen some that protruded enough to resemble a vestigial cock and others that have been so well hooded that they might best resemble a rather oversized goose pimple. I'm not sure I see how those smaller, more recessed, clitoris' might receive stimulation from just moving around in clothing.

I bring it up to circle back around to masturbatory practices. If something is discovered to be pleasurable, then the human animal often engages in it unless there is some over riding reason not to.

So, if a male begins to become aroused, he usually will experience some form of stimulation to the genitals and will, more often than not, I think, add to the stimulation whether a purpose or unconsciously. Perhaps by applying direct pressure with the hand. Perhaps by shifting and moving so that there is more (or less) contact by clothing or other factors. Perhaps by shifting and pressing against the female that caused the desire.

Typically, from what I've experienced, a male CAN climax sans genital stimulation. However, it's dependent on several factors whether they WILL.

1) Length of time since previous ejaculation.
2) How often they are used to ejaculating prior to the "dry spell".
3) Just how ingrained genital stimulation has become as necessary in their psyche.
4) The correlation between stimulation and frustration.

Let's say for example, that lady has set the stage for something special. As a part of this special event, he has agreed to go without any sort of sexual stimulation for a length of time. Autoerotic or otherwise.

(About here, a lot of guys are going, "What the hell for?")

When the time comes, he allows his clothing to be removed and himself to be bound in such a way that his cock is well away from any contact and he, himself, can not apply direct stimulation but is completely dependent on her.

If she were of a mind, she might then set about teasing him in a myriad of ways. A strip-tease dance. Talking to him erotically. Depending on her own sexuality, she might even bring a friend or two to co-operate in the tease. She might even allow just a hint of her breath to flow across the skin of his aroused cock as she talked to him.

COULD a guy climax from such treatment alone? It is possible. However, many would probably pass the point of stimulation and cross into frustration which would make it harder to achieve ejaculation and indeed potentially cause the loss of the erection sans ejaculation.
 
Back when I first started masturbating I could do it. Probably couldn't today.

When I first started I never masturbated with my hands. I'd just rub my penis on a mattress, or blanket, or stuffed toy are anything soft. I remember shortly after that, I'd have nights where I would just cum randomly without any stimulation. I'd lie down to go to bed, my dick would get hard, dirty thoughts would enter my head and 5 minutes later, bang!

It stopped after about a week of this happening every night. It was still a few years until I started using my hands to get myself off, but that's another post :)
 
The 'why' is easier to explain than the 'how'.

Because it adds to the spectrum of different pleasures you can experience.

How would differ for most everyone. I can do it, best if I'm wearing either tight jeans, or nothing at all. The sensations are quite different. In tight jeans, as I play with my muscles not unlike doing kegel exercises, the pressure of the cloth helps. Putting myself in the right frame of mind through a bit of erotic reading, chat or whatever and perhaps not having cum for a couple of days always works :)

Also, if I've cum without touching myself at all, I can usually do a second time very quickly through direct stimulation, added bonus :D

I have used this process in a generalized way. When I was late teens and searching for the knowledge of all things sexual. I came up on the Kegels as well, using those exercises and a modified type meditation, that was referred to by some Native Americans called 'long walking'.

It took at least a half hour or longer. I would use as a way of getting sex from a girl, in the form of a bet.
 
I'm not sure if pre-cum counts, but I've experienced it countless times without physical contact, but to my knowledge I've never had an actual orgasm without any contact at all.
 
It's possible with a really good imagination. Experienced twice in my life. I think it could be done on a regular basis if I train my mind for it. But with my wife there's no need for that.
 
At a tender age of... well, hell, in the womb, males discover the pleasures of grabbing ahold of that appendage. As I understand it, females, on the contrary, often have to learn where and how to find a pleasurable spot to touch.

Just as a point of information- girl babies / toddlers are as much prone to rubbing and playing with their genitals as boys are - this belief is purely societal

Hopefully with modern parenting not making it a sin, we are now bringing up generations of women who revel in the pleasure their bodies can give them
 
I have cum ....

On another thread, women have been talking about how they can sometimes cum simply by clenching their thigh muscles. That got me wondering if some men have the ability to will themselves to orgasm without touching their genitals. There was a story I read some time ago about a guy who could do just that... without touching his penis, he could will it from a flaccid state all the way to ejaculation without him (or anybody else) touching it. At first, I thought, "Yeah, another male fantasy," but it occurred to me that there might be something there.

Guys, can you do this? Or do you know anybody who can? Has anybody, male or female, actually seen this done?

.... without any contact to my penis but with significant sexual arousal buy other contact and mental stimulation. Can offer deeper explanation in private discussion, if interested send PM.
 
or, if you aren't merely some mouthbreathing leghumper, you could share it so both the OP and others might learn.

ed
 
Seems much less likely than for women.. I have cum without direct contact but I started out already really close, and there was a lot of other stuff going on (anal, etc) so I don't feel like that really counts.
 
Certainly by using a prostate massager like an Aneros.
 
Last edited:
Such a pleasent person

or, if you aren't merely some mouthbreathing leghumper, you could share it so both the OP and others might learn.

ed

Do you always try to obtain a request with insults? You might consider using only the second part of your suggestion, without the insults.
Was during an erotic massage. The anticipation was building fast, having already had most of my body massaged and being fully exposed to a beautiful erotic but unknown woman, they stroked inner thighs very slowly and lightly with their finger nails, but kept only very lightly stroking inner thighs and just above and around penis without any contact with balls or cock. The combination of the scene, uncertainty of weather they would actually touch me, the anticipation, and having not cum in awhile I just exploded.
 
Yes it's possible

The excitement and exciting thoughts can cause ejaculation.
 
Back
Top