Megan Rapinoe, Colin Kaepernick, and how the Democrats abandoned patriotism!

magicalmoments writes: "Just a small correction: NZ does not have voter photo ID laws."

Thank you for that correction.

No, the more I think about it the more I can understand why New Zealand wouldn't need it. I mean, how many people are illegally in New Zealand at any given time? Your nation has NO land borders, and the closest nation is Australia, right? And WHY would any Aussies want to illegally sneak into New Zealand for whatever reason? It makes no sense.

The United States wouldn't have a serious border problem is we ONLY bordered Canada, as the people of our two nations do a pretty good job of taking care of our own. But Mexico is a drug-&-crime-infested third world nation that uses the U.S. as a "safety valve" for those citizens unable to find work. Why revolt against your own corrupt government when you can instead skip across the border and get a job in America?

And our U.S. Democratic Party NEEDS new voters to make up for all of those blue-collar workers abandoning their party in the industrial midwest, and the situation will only get worse for them if the BLACK vote begins leaving in droves (as has already begun in some of our major U.S. cities!)
 
The Socialist Soros Democrats are a violent, racist, anti workers slave party. They see nothing wrong in the shootings as they are the ones who in our schools (and I work for a school district) have teachers who preach lies and hate instead of teaching math and English and Science. While we have liars in the media who twist and praise terrorist and criminals and politicians in both parties who take money from Nazi George Soros and company as well as China and Russia (the former VP took a billion dollars from China while he was in office as well as Secty. Kerry and we all know what the Clinton's and Obama's have taken). When murder happens they don't blame the criminal, but everyone else under the sun. After all these pigs are doing their bidding. It's like the Soros Black Shirts, just another form of Nazi Brown Shirts, and not one Democrat and very few Republicans want to tag them as internal terrorists (although they work for foreign powers).

They jumped on these two low life racist and sexist pigs just as they kissed the behinds of the racists and sexist little pigs of Virginia. They jump on the Clinton war against women and see nothing wrong with women and girls being sold into slavery. That is why they use the people of Latin America, who have lost their countries to the criminals and communists of our Democratic Socialist Party. They rape the women, kill the children and enslave the men and their only goal is to have them counted in the census because they know they can not win an election in this country without stuffing the ballot box.

The reason many world leaders hate Mr. Trump is that he is an American and not a chicken Socialist or Commie or Nazi. The leaders of Europe have always given in to the dictators and kissed ass in the hope they would be left alone. It has never worked and the iron curtain can rain down on them again. Africa has for the most part like Asia and South America never had free governments only cheap criminal war lords who all believe they are kings.

If the U. S. and the Constitution are so bad why do people want to come here and get away from the Socialist counties and Communists and Fascists countries? Those that are here illegal and yell about our country are afraid to return to their old ones. Even the fake Muslim Omar is afraid to return to her old country.

Face it no so called communist liberal or nazi progressive can give any reason for their style of government and their leaders to give us a better life. They can not keep the fake promises they are giving to buy votes and they know it. They don't even believe what they say as proven by the fact that not one of them from Clinton and Obama down will surrender 70% of their gross income to the state. Few if any give a dime to charity to help those who need it. They all are the worst kind of capitalists and royalist.

It's easy to attack Mr. Trump, but damn hard to defend your own worthless puppets. And don't worry who will run in 2020, Mr. Soros and company will pick a weak minded puppet like they did Obama and certainly a better low life criminal than Hillary to run. The 20 or more clones are just being used and they all know it.

Oh on the N.Z. post, it is just another weak socialist country that will fall to China sooner or later. They can blame their troubles on the U.S., but like Venezuela they made their bed and have to sleep in it.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "Ha! And dump/bot claims they aren't anti-Semites."

Why do you hate women so much, Dan? You pretended to be a woman on the internet so I'm curious as to why you display such contempt for all women.

You have loudly spoken out on this forum against the baby-killers at Planned Parenthood, but then you turn-around and go applauding that same abortion-provider for taking over the Democratic Party! Why can't you stick to an issue without flip-flopping and losing all of your credibility in the process?

Granted, you never really had all that much credibility to begin with, Dan - but now you've got even LESS!
 
Wow! Post #106 above. Now there's a man sorely in need of a blow job!
As for his erroneous claim that NZ is a socialist country, well I guess that depends on your definition of socialism. Also, I'd be very interested on what basis he makes his claim that NZ will fall to the Chinese eventually?
That will be a shame for the increasing number of very rich Americans, some of whom have held positions appointed by trump, who are buying land here as a bolt hole escape from the USA. I bet they'll be pissed when the Chinese move in.
NZ is a free market economy, more so than the United States. We deregulated our economy back in the 1980's doing a more comprehensive job of it than Reagan did in the states and thatcher did in the uk. No socialist economic controls such as tariffs on imports or subsidies to failing industries here. You either compete on the free market or go under.
Our only concession to our proud socialist past is free medical care and free education, to tertiary level. Oh and a few statutory protections to workers like provision of equal pay for women, a minimum wage, paid annual holidays and sick leave.
We also routinely score higher than the USA, and most other countries in the world in independent international surveys on human rights and individual freedoms and liberties.
I shall await the Chinese in relative peace and harmony.
 
As for his erroneous claim that NZ is a socialist country, well I guess that depends on your definition of socialism.

That crowd defines any type of worker-protection or social safety net provisions whatsoever as "socialism". It's that simple (to them).
 
That crowd defines any type of worker-protection or social safety net provisions whatsoever as "socialism". It's that simple (to them).


Haha. I think it's a combination of being "that simple to them " and them being that simple.
 
YDB95 writes: "That crowd defines any type of worker-protection or social safety net provisions whatsoever as "socialism". It's that simple (to them)."

magicalmoments writes: "Haha. I think it's a combination of being "that simple to them " and them being that simple."

Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher put it best when she said: "Socialism ONLY works until you've run out of other people's money!"

Today's Democratic Party is embracing socialism because they've got nowhere else to go - they've sort of painted themselves into a corner with their latest cast of presidential candidates (along with "the Squad" of House freshmen), all of whom endorse more government control of our daily lives, with TRILLIONS of dollars in additional federal spending. American socialists insist that they're only asking to be Denmark & Sweden, when in reality they're pushing us closer to becoming Venezuela & Cuba!

Adding SOCIALISM to the modern Democratic Party wish-list - which already includes: open borders, an expensive new GREEN DEAL, Sanctuary Cities, government-funded abortions for pretty-much-everybody (right up until birth), government-funded health care for people here illegally, more Muslim migrants flooding the U.S., more transgendered guys participating in women's athletics, keeping Planned Parenthood happy, and no more standing respectfully during our national anthem - THESE are the exact policies that will DESTROY the Dems in the 2020 elections! And yes, your party REALLY DOES support all of these things!
 
YOU are the one supporting "transgendered guys in women's athletics," Dump. You just don't know it because you refuse to even learn the proper terminology.

And where are the right's concerns about ability to pay every time we lavish the military with all the funding they want and cut taxes on the richest of the rich?
 
YDB95 writes: "YOU are the one supporting "transgendered guys in women's athletics," Dump. You just don't know it because you refuse to even learn the proper terminology."

When I see terms like "transgendered guy" or "transgendered girl" I can't help but think of somebody growing up with serious psychological problems. And yes, the modern Democratic Party currently CELEBRATES people who have serious psychological problems! When some violent Antifa thug opens fire on a crowd, you can always count on the politically-progressive left either to label him a Trump supporter OR blame the gun that he was using! And if some murderous thug shoots at police in Philly, you can bet that the #BlackLivesMatters crowd will rally to his support and even demand that he be released!

"And where are the right's concerns about ability to pay every time we lavish the military with all the funding they want and cut taxes on the richest of the rich?"

Yes, I support a strong U.S. military (if I DIDN'T I'd be a Democrat), and yes, I genuinely LIKE the idea of the American people keeping more of the money that they've earned. You seemingly endorse the "politics of envy," which is to say that you deeply HATE all of those who have acquired more than yourself (unless, of course, they are wealthy Hollywood/entertainment liberals!)

And if, as you suggest, you LIKE higher taxes, then you must LOVE President Trump's higher tariffs imposed upon China, which are enriching the U.S. treasury with every purchase from that nation! Everything the Chinese sell here adds MORE income for Uncle Sam to spend on those federal government programs that you value so very much!
 
A socialist is a believer in the socialisation of the means of production, distribution and exchange.
The concept has been broadly discredited over that last 40 years and apart from a few hold out nations that are all failing.
There are a few countries that have embraced elements of the socialist ideal, without being outright slaves to the ideology of socialism, and mixed this with the highly successful open/free market philosophies. These are generally described as "social democratic" and have retained all the key elements of democracy and individual human rights for all. By any measure they are highly successful and avoid the horrendous social problems that e
Seem to bedevil the USA.
With regard to the USA I have a question:which of the current democratic presidential candidates have called for the public ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange?
I also have an observation. It seems to me that trump is the only one actually applying traditional socialist control to the economy. He is applying tarrifs on imports. He is paying massive subsidies to failing industriesx in particular the agricultural sector. These are both ways of controlling the means of production, both proven as being totally inneffective.
I think I know where the danger of applied socialism is coming from and it ain't the democrats.
 
magicalmoments writes: "I also have an observation. It seems to me that trump is the only one actually applying traditional socialist control to the economy. He is applying tarrifs on imports."

The tariffs that President Trump has imposed on China are - like ObamaCare - TAX-INCREASES! Now normally, the Democratic Party LOVES any & every form of tax-increase, but NOT in this case, because they're Donald Trump's tax-increase (and today's Dems hate ANYTHING associated with President Trump!)

President Trump has LONG demanded that China trade FAIRLY with the United States - but the Chinese see NO REASON for this! The enormous trade imbalance between our two nations works greatly in their favor, so WHY accomodate American demands for a "more level playing-field?" What's in it for China?

And so President Trump imposes tariffs on Chinese goods, with China retaliating by imposing tariffs on American agricultural produce. BOTH nations are hurt, right? No really. As China exports a whole lot more to us than we do to them, the Chinese are being hurt MUCH more! And with every Chinese product being hit with tariffs, MORE money is going into our U.S. treasury! Also, those American companies competing with Chinese exports are greatly benefitting from this trade war!

Ultimately, it all comes down to which nation has the stronger economy, and that's the U.S. - China's only advantage is that the people of THAT suffering nation don't get to vote out their leaders, as they remain a totalitarian state (e.g. a dictatorship!) Look at what's going on right now in Hong Kong! Even in dictatorships, the people will find a way to make their voices heard!
 
A socialist is a believer in the socialisation of the means of production, distribution and exchange.
The concept has been broadly discredited over that last 40 years and apart from a few hold out nations that are all failing.
There are a few countries that have embraced elements of the socialist ideal, without being outright slaves to the ideology of socialism, and mixed this with the highly successful open/free market philosophies. These are generally described as "social democratic" and have retained all the key elements of democracy and individual human rights for all. By any measure they are highly successful and avoid the horrendous social problems that e
Seem to bedevil the USA.
With regard to the USA I have a question:which of the current democratic presidential candidates have called for the public ownership of the means of production, distribution and exchange?
I also have an observation. It seems to me that trump is the only one actually applying traditional socialist control to the economy. He is applying tarrifs on imports. He is paying massive subsidies to failing industriesx in particular the agricultural sector. These are both ways of controlling the means of production, both proven as being totally inneffective.
I think I know where the danger of applied socialism is coming from and it ain't the democrats.



Our healthcare system is a free market industry, where competition and profit are key. To transform our healthcare system into free healthcare for all is redistribution of wealth. Healthcare is not a right under our constitution, it's a talking point used by the left, the same for free education. Nowhere in the bill of rights ( the first ten amendments ) does it grant the government the right to redistribute wealth for the perceived good of its people, that is in direct conflict with our civil liberties. To instill government control over the whole healthcare industry for the purpose of equal distribution to all, is socialism. I believe that falls under the rudimentary definition of socialism, public ownership, production, distribution and exchange (collectivism). To force 160 million americans to surrender their current healthcare for the sake of 10 or 15 million who fall through cracks is unconstitutional ( Sanders, Warren ). A social program developed as a safety net for those less fortunate is a better way to go. Americans prefer choice over single payer. The U.S. is still maintaining it's edge in med technology, notwithstanding some pretty stiff competition from the likes of Canada, UK.

Trump's tariffs are an attempt to eliminate tariffs altogether and to enhance and protect free markets globally. His tariffs are against countries who apply tariffs against our industries. China has been treated as an up and cumming economy and cheating their ass off, leveraging their industry against ours by manipulating their currency and subsidizing their workforce as well as stealing intellectual property. The world should stand with us and help regulate this pariah or at least try to keep it in check. China is a threat militarily and growing.

Congress both Dems and Repubs alike are the brainchild for the farm budget and subsidies not Trump. Fiscal responsibility is a thing of the past. Trump signs or government shuts down, no win for Trump especially with the haters.
 
Post #117 above;
Still in need of that blow job I see.
The pressure of accumulated cum has reached your head and is badly affecting your ability to both think and see straight!
 
Last edited:
I recently read a column by Roger Simon of PJ Media explaining why internet news sites are currently replacing Democratic-Party-run newspapers as the source from which most Americans now get their news & information!

Back in the old days, the New York Times was the official "newspaper of record" - proudly claiming to be: "All the News That's Fit to Print." That was never true — like all such media outlets there was bias, but far less bias than exists today! Today's NYT is little more than a left-wing propaganda sheet — and not a very good one, either! These days the paper almost appears to be run by idiots. For example, reporting non-stop on Trump-Russia collusion as their main story for two years was NOT a sign of intelligence. It was an obvious absurdity from the beginning, promulgated by lies, largely published, wittingly or unwittingly, by the New York Times. They even received Pulitzers for their biased, false reporting!

Now they've switched gears, and it's all about Trump being a racist, blah, blah blah... The transcript from executive editor Dean Bacquet's recent staff meeting published/pirated by Slate reads like a self-struggle-session straight out of the Chinese Cultural Revolution with some particularly juvenile Red Guards (recent Columbia Journalism grads, no doubt) calling for ever more revisionist (e.g. racist Republican) blood.

On the flip side of the coin, there's RealClearPolitics.com - everyday posting/links to the best op-eds on both sides of an argument without editorial comment. Imagine that. Not only that, they link what they deem the most important video appearances by politicians, pundits, etc., again on both sides without comment. RCP is also the "go-to" place for political polling; the "Real Clear Politics average" has become ubiquitous across the ideological spectrum.

RCP has created a "just the facts" ambiance that everybody trusts. It's a site worth visiting every day because it tells what both sides are thinking, something we should all want to know. I don't think we can find that anyplace else. The NYT should be envious.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/
 
Tariffs on imports are universally recognised throughout the world as a means of controlling an economy. Tariffs are anti free market and are typically used to make imported goods more expensive and encourage the population to buy home produced goods. The tariff is paid by the person importing the goods and is passed onto the people who purchase them. It is not paid by the country exporting the goods. The impact on them is that sell less. It is used primarily to control the citizens of the country applying it, not the country exporting the goods.
Tariffs are usually used by socialist countries in tandem with industry subsidies. Democratic countries that value a free market and the right of individuals to make free choices generally do not use them.
Tariffs are seen by all economic authorities as a failed tactic in controlling an economy.
 
magicalmoments writes: "Tariffs are anti free market and are typically used to make imported goods more expensive and encourage the population to buy home produced goods."

Tariffs are a TAX INCREASE on foreign imported goods - and yes, the Democratic Party normally LOVES all tax-increases - (NORMALLY!) Under the tariffs that President Trump is currently inflicting upon China, all Chinese products sold in the U.S. mean more dollars in our treasury, and makes Chinese products more expensive than they were before the tariffs were imposed.

"The tariff is paid by the person importing the goods and is passed onto the people who purchase them."

Yes, and let's not forget that all of that extra money goes directly into our U.S. treasury!

"It is not paid by the country exporting the goods."

It makes Chinese goods more expensive here, and thus affects SALES. American firms producing the same products inevitably benefit from tariffs. For example, California garlic farmers can now sell more garlic here as importaed Chinese garlic prices have gone WAY UP!

"Tariffs are usually used by socialist countries in tandem with industry subsidies. Democratic countries that value a free market and the right of individuals to make free choices generally do not use them."

China has long engaged in UNFAIR trading practices with the United States, which has forced President Trump to use tariffs to force that nation to re-negotiate its trade deals with our country. The Chinese need us more than we need them! Already, our president has successfully used the threat of tariffs to re-negotiate trade deals with the European Union, Canada, & even Mexico!

"Tariffs are seen by all economic authorities as a failed tactic in controlling an economy."

Speaking of FAILED ECONOMIC TACTICS, socialist economic practices have strangled prosperity & business-growth everywhere they've ever been tried, but socialists throughout the world continue to push them whenever possible, much to the pain & suffering of those populations forced to endure them! President Trump has promised that the U.S. will NEVER be a socialist nation!
 
"It is not paid by the country exporting the goods."

It makes Chinese goods more expensive here, and thus affects SALES. American firms producing the same products inevitably benefit from tariffs.

Not according to the IMF study that found the brunt of the tariffs are ultimately borne by US importers. I'd post a link here, but we both know you wouldn't bother reading it.
 
YDB95 writes: "Not according to the IMF study that found the brunt of the tariffs are ultimately borne by US importers. I'd post a link here, but we both know you wouldn't bother reading it."

Yes, YDB95 - a U.S. importer who does a majority of his business with CHINA is taking a serious hit right now! And yes, such a businessman would probably be perfectly content with China continuing to rip-off the American manufacturing & agricultural sector with that nation's unfair trading practices with our nation!

The U.S.A. has the biggest economy in the world, and China makes billions of dollars dealing with us every year, selling a whole lot more than they purchase! Trump's tariffs are NOT good for China! And when China responds by imposing tariffs on American produce, the Chinese people suffer accordingly! But as China remains a Communist dictatorship, their government doesn't have to worry at all about opposition political leaders complaining about it!

New York U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer is one of the VERY FEW Democrats in this country who knows exactly what President Trump is trying to do, and actually SUPPORTS HIM! The rest of that party's presidential candidates are ONLY in it for the votes, and they don't support anything this president does to make our nation great again! Nor do MOST of today's Democrats have a very good understanding of how basic everyday economics work!
 
Nor do MOST of today's Democrats have a very good understanding of how basic everyday economics work!

I daresay most of them probably have a better understanding than you do, based on what I've seen you argue here.
 
The person who abandoned patriotism is our Coward-n-Chief Trump who wants to be Dictator of our Nation right after he has turned it into the next Soviet Satellite state.
 
YDB95 writes: "Not according to the IMF study that found the brunt of the tariffs are ultimately borne by US importers. I'd post a link here, but we both know you wouldn't bother reading it."

Yes, YDB95 - a U.S. importer who does a majority of his business with CHINA is taking a serious hit right now! And yes, such a businessman would probably be perfectly content with China continuing to rip-off the American manufacturing & agricultural sector with that nation's unfair trading practices with our nation!

The U.S.A. has the biggest economy in the world, and China makes billions of dollars dealing with us every year, selling a whole lot more than they purchase! Trump's tariffs are NOT good for China! And when China responds by imposing tariffs on American produce, the Chinese people suffer accordingly! But as China remains a Communist dictatorship, their government doesn't have to worry at all about opposition political leaders complaining about it!

New York U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer is one of the VERY FEW Democrats in this country who knows exactly what President Trump is trying to do, and actually SUPPORTS HIM! The rest of that party's presidential candidates are ONLY in it for the votes, and they don't support anything this president does to make our nation great again! Nor do MOST of today's Democrats have a very good understanding of how basic everyday economics work!


Tariffs are a mechanism to level the playing field. I don't care if the user is socialist, communist, monarchy or a Muslim Theocracy, more countries impose much higher tariffs on U.S. exports than we do in return. The trade deficit with China alone is 420 Billion dollars, not exactly fair. Other countries like EU, Canada and Mexico also impose some pretty stiff tariff on U.S. exports. Most democrats support Trump and his the stance he's taking with China, why? because they understand China as well as other countries, have been screwing us for years especially when it come to intellectual property, currency manipulation and subsidizing its workforce. Part of the tariff conflict is labor cost. It's hard for U.S. manufacturers to compete when labor cost overseas are far below global averages. It allows our trading partners to flood our markets with cheaper goods which eliminates good paying manufacturing jobs in the US. The other side of that coin is people can enjoy cheaper products at the detriment of our own manufacturing base. Free market capitalism is a two way street. U.S. steel production is a good example and of course Obama's war on coal. China was allowed to flood the world with cheap steel manufactured using some of the most environmentally destructive practices on the planet nearly destroying our own production capability, which, is seen by many, as a national security issue. Cheap labor has impacted our manufacturing base by giving them the incentive to move to other countries for cheaper labor cost and padding their bottom line which is the way capitalism is supposed to work. Whether you believe or not a little protectionism at this point is a healthy move. The last two farm bills ( I believe the largest ever ) have offset the agri tariffs and if we have to use a little socialistic tactics to protect our farmers than so be it, it's the cost of doing business. When we can enter free trade agreements with other countries and eliminate tariff altogether than our policies will change.

So what is Jacinda doing to help keep China in check? It's pretty hypocritical of you to criticise the US trade war ( tariffs ) with China especially since NZ has a free trade agreement with China and has little to no tariffs imposed by China on it's exports. Also NZ's #1 trade partner. Yet it's OK for the US and it's citizens to just suck it up. All your export products to include agriculture which is your # 1 export are tariff free. NZ spends less than 1% GDP on defense which = 3% of NZ's total budget. Being able to ride on the coattails of others makes it a lot cheaper and allows you to absorb the cost of NHC and I'm sure you find that a good thing The US spends 3.2 % of GDP = 54% of discretionary spending on defense. US trade deficit with China in 2018 was 420 billion dollars. China is taking advantage of the US trade agreements by compensating their primary buyers because the Chinese government is absorbing the cost of tariffs pretty much the same way they manipulate their currency. Trump is doing the same thing for US farmers. Call it what you want, socialism, communism or regulation, when countries stop playing that game so will we. We are actively pursuing fair free trade agreements with Canada, Mexico and the UK. I believe we already have a free trade agreement with NZ. By the way NZ has an awful lot of cows ( climate change ), don't let AOC find out about that.

China is boycotting US soybeans to hurt US farmers who vote republican. They are as bad as the Russians when it comes to interfering with American politics. China is selectively imposing tariffs on items that could affect the elections in 2020. China want's Trump out of office. China has broken every promise to the U.S. and the WTO and the US is the only country standing up to them. China is also doing an end around by buying our product from other countries eliminating our tariffs Please save your comments "we want Trump out" for someone that gives a .
 
Tigersman writes: "The person who abandoned patriotism is our Coward-n-Chief Trump who wants to be Dictator of our Nation right after he has turned it into the next Soviet Satellite state."

The Soviet Union was destroyed by President Ronald Reagan's policies, with the Cold War over Marxist-Socialist totalitarianism ending with an overwhelming victory by the West (led by the U.S. and its allies)! The last remnants of socialism in the world today are in Cuba, Venezuela, and within the U.S. Democratic Party!

Today's Democrats no longer celebrate the Fourth of July - and they only reluctantly fly the U.S. flag (as many modern libs consider it to be a symbol of racism!) Instead of parades celebrating American greatness, today's progressives prefer gay "Pride" parades! And instead of proudly waving American flags, many Democrats feel more comfortable waving Mexican flags in protest at U.S. detention centers on our border (which Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls "concentration camps!")

icanhelp1 writes: "China is boycotting US soybeans to hurt US farmers who vote republican."

The Chinese leadership WANTS a Democratic Party president elected in 2020 so that they can return to the imbalanced trade their nation enjoyed before Donald Trump came along to rain on their parade. China's leaders look on with satisfaction as the Democrat candidates do their bidding, while at the same time trying to figure out how to crush pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong. That would be so much more easily done with a Democrat in the American White House!
 
Tigersman writes: "The person who abandoned patriotism is our Coward-n-Chief Trump who wants to be Dictator of our Nation right after he has turned it into the next Soviet Satellite state."

The Soviet Union was destroyed by President Ronald Reagan's policies, with the Cold War over Marxist-Socialist totalitarianism ending with an overwhelming victory by the West (led by the U.S. and its allies)! The last remnants of socialism in the world today are in Cuba, Venezuela, and within the U.S. Democratic Party!

Today's Democrats no longer celebrate the Fourth of July - and they only reluctantly fly the U.S. flag (as many modern libs consider it to be a symbol of racism!) Instead of parades celebrating American greatness, today's progressives prefer gay "Pride" parades! And instead of proudly waving American flags, many Democrats feel more comfortable waving Mexican flags in protest at U.S. detention centers on our border (which Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls "concentration camps!")

icanhelp1 writes: "China is boycotting US soybeans to hurt US farmers who vote republican."

The Chinese leadership WANTS a Democratic Party president elected in 2020 so that they can return to the imbalanced trade their nation enjoyed before Donald Trump came along to rain on their parade. China's leaders look on with satisfaction as the Democrat candidates do their bidding, while at the same time trying to figure out how to crush pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong. That would be so much more easily done with a Democrat in the American White House!

Obama had a chance to stand in solidarity with the Iranian people during the Green movement but instead tucked his tail between his legs and turned his back on them.

Another profound statement from Tigersman, starting to resemble phroto. Another Rubenisque trigger bomber.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top