My wife in front of the camera.

Definitely more sensitive...

Remember, the best examination is done with the tongue. It's way more sensitive than your fingers, so you'll be able to find that stubborn stubble that just won't go away.

Thanks Dvus, I would have to agree with your tongue comment. It's definitely a lot more sensitive and sensual when ADVR uses his tongue, now that I am hair-free below... :devil:
 
Last edited:
Thank you Lit_Cpl

[She says]
This photo is absolutely amazing! I want one of me like this!!!!
Sailor Jerry has very sexy pics and good ideas too!
Thank you to you both, this must make for some hot and sweaty nights after a photo shoot.
You are gorgeous.
x

We love SJs photos too, so to get a photo challenge directly from him was altogether quite flattering. We are thrilled with how ours turned out!
 
Thanks Stef

she is just SO Beautiful....!:heart:

Thank you very much Stef for your compliments. I'm learning to accept compliments graciously, without feeling self-conscious, and this thread is teaching me to do just that :)
 
One of my favourites...

You have no idea . . .

Thanks Paendragon... I think that this is probably one of my favourite photos so far.

ADVR did an amazing job framing this one and I will probably use this as my Avatar as soon as I am able to create one :)

:rose:
 
One of my favourites...

an extremely erotic picture. love the stockings and her legs..

Thanks Crusader, this is certainly one of my favourites so far... I think the red corset and stockings looks really hot... I can't quite believe that is me in that photo!
 
Thank you for your lovely comments

Your pictures are so beautiful, very arousing!
Thank you guys, gives us lots to think about....
Tomboy, you are stunning.

Thanks so much! It's been quite the journey with plenty of emotional ups and downs, but I would say we are both well on our way to figuring it all out, and are very happy with the outcome!

:rose:
 
Thanks for your ongoing support

Great photo. I love your photography skills and techniques. She is very beautiful and a great model. I look forward to seeing more of the couple shots.

Just wanted to say thanks for your ongoing support of our thread, and all your wonderful comments... Hope to keep seeing you on here!

:kiss:
 
Great compliment coming from you!

This is lovely, plus love the picture of you both.............

Amazing thread...:rose::kiss:

Wow! That is quite the compliment coming from you. Your classy photos are a total inspiration to me...

I like that we have similar physiques, and I have really appreciated seeing all the gorgeous photography ideas on your thread.

:rose:
 
attachment.php


I think I have a new favourite, though it is VERY tough to choose only one! :devil:

Your husbands outstretched finger I think is what does it for me in that one, looks almost shy like he is testing something he remembers but not experienced for awhile.

As another married guy that doesn't exactly have the best relationship with my wife at the moment I really am glad you guys are having fun together.
And I've known for a long while that good things do indeed come in small sporty packages.
 
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Someone dared Tomboy to post as herself back in the beginning of this thread. Now look what's happened! Everyone gets there own personal response, lol. :D

I guess she's well on her way to having an Avatar.
 
I love this outfit, and not just because of how well it photographs! ;)

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,548
One more

One more of the glass photos.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,486
Love. This. Thread.

Rarely do I make it a point to review a whole thread, especially one that is already 11 pages in--but I love the interaction that you two have; not to mention that she is absolutely beautiful and the shots are tasteful, chic and sexy.

Subscribed.

Ditto to what Ms.DirtyWilf posted....I just went through your entire thread (thankfully!) because I had seen your glass photo on SailorJerry's thread and wanted to see more of your photos. I love the artistry and the true eroticism of your photographs. There is so much to be said for subtlety. ;) Looking forward to seeing more of your couples shots, too, but in the meantime I'm absolutely loving your lingerie, Tomboy! :rose:
 
Back
Top