Happy Flight (open to one lady)

Cuterpguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Posts
743
Jack had just finished the sale of his life. Going back to work he knew he had earned that promotion he had been working so hard to get. As he boarded his red flight from LAX headed back to the NYC life was good. With the news reaching the office before he arrived at the airport the CEO had bumped his seat up to first class. When checking into the counter the counter lady told him of this and Jack almost jumped for joy. First class to NY nothing better!

Jack was 6'2 and filled a suit out in all the right places and a cross country flight in the middle of the night was not what he wanted to do in a tight coach seat. After reaching the gate area and having a few drinks at the bar across the way it was time to board. Jack boarded the plane and watched as the other passengers passed by him to coach hell. Jack was even more excited that the seat next to him had not been filled yet. The only seat in the first class cabin that had been empty. Just as they were about to shut the door he heard one of the desk people run down and tell the stewardess. "you got one more first class passenger coming down right now."

"shit!" jack thought then smiled well at least I am in first class. Just then he looked up and that is when he laid eyes on her for the first time!

(lady can be whoever she pleases celebrity, business exec., lonely housewife, wild college girl, or just an everyday person. Just looking to have some realistic fun and see where it might take us!)
 
OOC:
Name- Lenna Davis
Age- 25
Height- 5'6
Hair- layered past sholders golden blonde
Eyes- Hazel
Body type- Curvey but petiet with smooth evenly tanned skin
Brief Bio- Lean moved away from home when she was 16 because she couldn't stand her stepfather and makes a life for herself though sometimes talking to her mother. Nine years later her mom calls her begging to come home for the funeral of a man she despised with all her heart. Now she is running late and about to miss her flight home which she can't afford todo as she has a meeting with her editor as soon as she got back to New York.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lenna was ready to hit someone. Every idiot at the furneral had tried to delay for some reason or another and now she was having to run through the airport and pray she didn't miss her flight. God she did not need this if she missed this flight she missed the meeting with her editor and if she did that he would have her ass and not in a good way. She made it to the boarding area just as they where about to close the door.

"Wait please wait." She yelled waving her ticket at them. One ran to hold the plane while the other took her ticket and checked it. She was quickly waved on her breif case in hand she rushed up the tunnel to the plan. She knew she looked a plum mess but it couldn't be helped now and who would care if some authors hair was flying every which way and had no make up on. Looking at the seats she found hers was the only empty one beside a rather large man she was too hurried at that moment to by attention to his looks.

"Pardon me." She said softly taking her seat and closing her eyes with a sigh she was finally leaving LA and she couldn't be happier.
 

Attachments

  • 599987_421827314535195_2121279158_n.jpg
    599987_421827314535195_2121279158_n.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
Jack watched as this mess of a woman cone flying on to the plane just in time before the door was closed. As she made her way down the aisle it turned out that her seat was right next to him. Eventhough she looked like she had been up for 3 days straight her natural beauty still shined. Taking a seat next to him she apologized for her tardiness and sat down closing her eyes.

The plane was being pushed off when she opened them again. And was rolling towards departure. Jack watched as the womans eyes pushed opened. "I don't think I have ever seen a more dramatic entrance that that." jack grinned playfully at her hoping she wouldn't take his words the wrong way. Jack was known for having a witty personality and couldn't resist a chance to make the mood lighter. As the plane turned and made it's way to the runway jack extended his hand over. "by the way I am Jack." just then the engines roared and the planes was speeding down the runway.
 
As the man next to her started talking she looked over at him he was actually rather attractive. She smiled at him as he commented on her entrance and introduced himself. She took his hand in her own smaller smoother one and gave a light shake.

"Yeah that was a sterotypical entrance of a famous eccentric author. I'm Lenna, Lenna Davis." She said in a friendly voice.

She could afford to be friendly now she was leaving the hated LA and on her way home. She sighed softly she couldn't wait to be home. She waited for the plane to get in the area and waited until she would beable to pull her lap top out. She had a few little things to correct on her latest mystery novel before her meeting with her editor and when she got home all she wanted to do was sit in a hot bubble bath and read the latest romance she had bought and pretend she had a love life.

"Do you mind?" She asked Jack pulling her laptop out wanting to make sure she wouldn't be bothering him.
 
"nice to meet you leena. A write huh? That is very cool. I loved to write in school but my parents always told me I would make more money with my mouth then with a pen." jack watched as she pulled out her laptop and asked if it would bother him. "no no not at all. But I must warn you I am a bit of a talker so if you need me to shut up. Just say it. I won't be offended." jack smiled looking at her.

"so may I ask what type of writer you are? Have any books out? I am always looking for a new good read maybe you could turn me on to something?" jack looked at leena as she began setting up her laptop. He couldn't tell if she was just really into her work or was he annoying her that bad? Jack didn't care though he hated sitting in silence and it was still to early to sleep.
 
Lenna found herself laughing as he rambled on he really was a talker but it didn't really bother her it wasn't like he was harping on her about anything like they had at the funeral it was just nice light chatter and she had learned a long time ago to multi task. Pulling up the document she needed she began typing away never taking her eyes from the screen.

"Well that was a bit of a mouthful wasn't it? Let's see I write mystery/thiller novels. I have 5 books out getting ready to release my sixth one and it will be the second one this year. My last 2 have made New York's best sellers. I don't know if I could turn you on to them but maybe you have already read at least one of them not that I'll be offened if you havn't. I write under the name of Anna Davison." She told him all the while typing out the correction and extentions she needed to make her fingers flying over the keys her eyes glued to the screen.
 
Jack listened as she spoke of her books. He had never heard of any of them. But was sure to take a peak at then now that she had caught his interest. "wow! It sounds like you have quite the career going! Congrats." jack tried not to stare but he was very interested in what she may be writing now.

"so may I ask? What you are working on now? Or is it top secret?" jack flashed his cute grin at her. He couldn't help to notice again how attractive she really was. If she looks this good dressed down jack only could imagine how beautiful she was when she was all made up. "maybe you could write down those titles for me that was I can pick them up when I get back to the city? I travel a lot and love to read!"
 
"A book." She told him looking at him to give a playful smartass smirk. She quickly returned back to her work typing away. After a few moments she paused reached into her brief case pulled out the book that was released earlier this year and a pen. She set the book beside her lap top opened it and penned on the cover.

"To Jake, thanks for improving my day and making my flight a happy one. Your friend, Anna Davison"

She quickly closed the book before he could read over her sholder and handed it over to him. She laughed as she said, "Now you can name drop and have the proof." Before he opened the book she was already deep into typing away again she was close to finishing off if her estimation was right she would only be another half an hour.
 
Back
Top