Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalywag said:
look, i make the coffee here, and it needs to be brewing by 5:50 am.

plus, i'll never get any sex tonight if i'm sitting here chatting with you :p

Well, time's a-wastin'! Go for it! Nighty-night
 
Scalywag said:
EJ's probably right though.

my wife doesn't like to be woken up. she prefers to be the waker-upper.
then go lie down and pretend to be asleep. :nana:

you've been leaving for 10 minutes now. :D
 
Scalywag said:
I'm also watching the repeat of the red sox win tonight. big inning right now
ahhh... it's the old sox versus sex debate. it's like fight or flight.

of course, i udnerstand watching the rerun... they win so infrequently that you have to watch old wins in order to keep feeling good about them. :D
 
I have this weird desire to stay up late tonight just because I dont feel tired right now... It's been an awesome day today and the fact that I think I'm officially a pants size smaller makes it even better.. Now to just urge myself to get off the computer and go shower and make myself smell all pretty and stuff and then go to bed......
 
Willing and Unsure said:
It's been an awesome day today and the fact that I think I'm officially a pants size smaller makes it even better..
Congratulations. :)
 
Nightbird said:
Eilan, good job! You rock!!
Eh, a little.

[/Simpsons]

A 20-minute run is scheduled for Day Three of next week. We'll see how that goes.

I'm using the treadmill (aka "dreadmill") set at a 1.5 incline for the time being. There's only one walking/bike trail near my house, and I'm not inclined to venture beyond my road just yet. Lotta crazies driving around out there.
 
The sky darkened and black ominous clouds blew in from the West, a thunder bolt shook the ground and air not far from us and the thunder roared all around. Rain pelted us in the middle of the field we stood in.

Good thing I wasn't wearing a white shirt...I got soaked!

Then, just as suddenly, the sky cleared, the sun came back out and it was hotter than heck.

Crazy-ass weather here.
 
I have to be at work by 6:30 am and stay until 7 pm tomorrow.

I am SO NOT looking forward to it. :(

Good night, everyone.
 
quoll said:
Ah, google says New mexico.
What, the old one not good enough for ya?
i had no idea it was an actual place. lol. it was just the name of the table i was at on ultimatebet. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top