Favorite position for anal sex

Reverse anal cowgirl/boy. Basically, it's like riding him but turned around. You can drop your hips down lower than if you were sitting on his pelvis and you can get a deeper penetration (like doggy).

Another benefit is that instead of having any lateral weight shift, all your force goes up n down giving you the most use of your physical movement into hard strokes.

Also, It doesn't tire out the top as he isn't doing all the thrusting action. If you get tired while riding him, you have the option of putting your arms forward to take some of the weight off your thighs as you continue movement.

That position also lets you pop your butt out more. When popping out my hips I have found that it seems to line up my insides so that if he is long enough, I can get his penis to get to the very top of my rectum and begin to penetrate my colon. I can actually feel an internal pop when this is first done during a sexual session.

Soooo, yeah. That's my favorite position and my reasons for it.
Sorry it wasn't written all sensual or raunchy... but i really don't do my sex talk that way. haha ;)
 
How about laying on one's side. My experience recently goes as follows. I met with a cute guy I had been chatting with quite a while, playing hard to get I guess. I don't normally top but with the help of his hotness and a blue pill I fucked him. After we finished we dozed off on the bed in a spoon position. At some point he got up to pee and when he returned spooned back behind me. He then begins to stroke and touch me. We begin to kiss and I can feel him harden behind me. To ease access I raise my right leg a little and he takes the hint, positions his cock at my hole and then eases in. He's long but not thick so it's a nice fit. God, it felt really good taken that way. The really hot part is he's right there moaning, grunting, whispering in my ear, right up to the point where he shot inside me. Very erotic and intimate. Gets me worked up just thinking about it. That's why it's my new fav position
 
As long as it's in my ass and really hard. Towards the end, when a quick move needa to made from pulling out to cumming in my mouth, on my back works real good. Ankles in the air, good deep penetration, and if lean forward off the pillows 10-15cm my mouth is full of cock.
 
Position

I love the dog style, grab the guy by the hips and ride him good, also having the guy lay down on his stomach!!
 
Anal sex position

I've been fucked in several positions over the years:
Doggie style, missionary style, face down on my belly, me on top facing him, me on top facing his feet, standing up, bent over...

I think my favorite position for anal sex would really be missionary with me on my back so I can see his face, kiss him if he is into that and just communicate more intimately. I love watching a man's face as he cums deep in my ass.
 
fav pos for anal sex

hmmm, I think I agree with Riley, I love in on my back and to see their face while...
 
I've got really long legs so my favorite position to get my ass fucked is bent over standing or when I want it hard and deep, then I like to be on my back with my legs on their shoulders.
 
hmmm, I think I agree with Riley, I love in on my back and to see their face while...

seriously so hot to look into each others eyes. ugh. so damn hot. I gotta say, I love being bent over and pounded too. Both have different awesome qualities. Now I'm drooling.
 
Really into reverse cowgirl at the moment especially when I'm wearing nipple clamps.
 
I like to start off doggie style, I find it seems to fit in better that way. Once I am comfortable then I want and expect my lover to ride me and change positions often. Finish off either in me or in my mouth.
 
My favourite position is when the guy is on bottom and I get on top of him and ride him I get to go as fast or slow as I want, and he can suck on my nipples at the same time. Being a crossdresser makes me want it like a girl I would suppose.
 
seriously so hot to look into each others eyes. ugh. so damn hot. I gotta say, I love being bent over and pounded too. Both have different awesome qualities. Now I'm drooling.

LOVE that too. also love to be looking into the eyes as my balls are slapping against some hot ass. :devil:
 
Just tried anal for the first time earlier this year so not real experienced. My first was with me on top straddling his waist thinking I could control his entry in me would make it easier for me for my first time. That will always have a special place in my mind. But I have recently found a newly divorced man close to my age and we have been able to experiment on some other positions at his place. I am torn between me on my back for him, like some have said, I truly enjoy being able to look into each others eyes, being able to kiss each other, he likes the feel of my thighs against his chest or wrapped around his waist as he slides in and out me and he says he likes to see my cock and balls bounce around to his thrusts. The other we tried recently and is becoming my favorite (I think) is with me on my stomach, him giving me a back massage, feeling his cock growing hard against my skin. I can feel him guiding it downward towards my hole and I like reaching back and spreading my cheeks for him for his entry. The feeling of his weight on top of me as he kisses my neck and nibbles my ears is wonderful! The only thing better is when I feel his warm breath against my neck as he moans and tells me his is cuming.
 
We tried a new position for us last night, I was upside down on my shoulders and my boyfriend was squatting over me and fucking me. It felt like his cock was deeper in my ass than ever and made me cum without touching myself very quickly but the position was really uncomfortable after a couple of minutes. I'll have to think about it before doing it again even though it was an amazing feeling while being fucked. Might have to stick to doggy and reverse cowgirl as my favourites.
 
I like it every way I've tried, as both top and bottom. But I have to say my favorite is 'missionary'
When I'm bottom I feel more like I'm participating, rather than being used as his cum dumpster. I can wrap my legs around him, I can move my ass/hips with him or into him as I choose. He can grab my ass cheeks if he wants, we can kiss...it just works on several levels.
When I'm on top it just drives me nuts to grab a small tight ass and plow into it. (I prefer smaller, slightly built guys with small asses) Again, we can kiss if we want. And in either case, if the bottom cums, it makes a delightful, delicious sticky mess between us.
 
We tried a few different positions when we fucked. I didn't mind being on top and riding him, that was deep and he was large so it was a little harder to adjust to, but I would have to say in general I preferred being bent over, his bed in most cases, and having his cum shot into me.
 
Back
Top