Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

My favorite incest story is an absolute gem that has probably gone unnoticed since it's not actually in the incest/taboo section of the site....it's in the celebrities section, so it has woefully gone unnoticed.

It's called "Falling for Brooklyn," and it's about Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker having sex with her brother. It's written by an author named Braindard and it is ridiculously descriptive and hot. Almost poetic. http://www.literotica.com/s/falling-for-brooklyn


A little preview.....

As a climax coursed through his sister's veins, coupled with her unintelligible whimpering, Jason pumped stream after stream into his big sister's womb. It was unending, as was the pleasure of her channel quivering and clenching at his spurting member.

Heat pulsed between them, as did cum as Brooklyn's walls were painted with incestuous fluid. It fueled her fire, and tingling sensations like pins and needles snaked from her core all the way to the tips of her toes and fingers. She was locked in a kiss with her brother, not breathing yet, not opening her eyes, just cumming and cumming hard.

The whole thing is absolutely ridiculously hot. If you're not into Brooklyn Decker and want to imagine that it's a different celebrity, or maybe your own sister, I recommend copy/pasting it into Word and using "Find-Replace" to change the name, because it is absolutely ridiculously hot and worth reading for any bro/sis incest fan.
 
Last edited:
My favourite - absolutely the best is The Touch by GreenFingers, a multi-part story which you will find in the Novella section.
 
In no real order...

With Mom's Help

I love the story structure, plot, and the way that it's written. It's presented like a tv show, where it's broken down into specific scenes which further the story. The mom is conflicted and slowly gives in, which I think really makes the story as fun as it is. The son is hesitant at first but also gives in at a much faster pace than his mother.

I'd say this is the most influential story to me in terms of structure and presentation.

http://www.literotica.com/s/with-moms-help


Replacing My Cum Bucket

Another great story about a mom who succumbs to debauchery. This one is a classic based on the number of views and reaction it has. Fantastic build up, dialogue, and it's sexy as hell.

http://www.literotica.com/s/replacing-my-cum-bucket


Family Nightmare part 3

The first 2 stories focused on non-consent. The mom gets raped in front of her son and his friend in the first story. The second story, the mom gets blackmailed by the friend. In this story, the son does whatever he can to get his mother's attention, much to her un-amusement. The ending is worth the 7 pages, and it's also the best part of the series.

http://www.literotica.com/s/family-nightmare-ch-03

There are obviously many many many more, but those 3 stand out to me.
 
My favorite incest story is an absolute gem that has probably gone unnoticed since it's not actually in the incest/taboo section of the site....it's in the celebrities section, so it has woefully gone unnoticed.

It's called "Falling for Brooklyn," and it's about Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker having sex with her brother. It's written by an author named Braindard and it is ridiculously descriptive and hot. Almost poetic. http://www.literotica.com/s/falling-for-brooklyn

This is a beautiful story. Thanks Barry for recommending it, I did not know it before, and I am glad that I do now!
 
A good place for my first post! Mon-son incest is a favorite of mine. I haven't been a member long, but I feel like I've hit the "mother" lode here at literotica. Standouts for me so far:

Ahabscribe's "Christmas with Mom" http://www.literotica.com/s/christmas-with-mom

Turniphead's "Paul's Notebook" http://www.literotica.com/s/pauls-notebook

CPBaudelaire's "Beyond the Borderline," Books 1 and 2 http://www.literotica.com/s/beyond-the-borderline, http://www.literotica.com/s/beyond-the-borderline-bk-02

RainierWriterII's "25th Class Reunion" http://www.literotica.com/s/25th-class-reunion-1

Lovecraft68's "The Summer I Became Mom's Lover" http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summer-i-became-moms-lover
 
Just the six of us is probably my favorite story of all time. It's just so god damn hot. Are there any new chapters out recently? I haven't read it in quite a while.
 
Just the six of us is probably my favorite story of all time. It's just so god damn hot. Are there any new chapters out recently? I haven't read it in quite a while.

There are 25 chapters out right now. The most recent one was in april.
 
"Feminized by my Father" is my fave so far. A bit of a half breed. Non-consent, Forced Feminization, and Incest.

Not everybody's faire... but I dug it.
 
just a few

apart from the ones listed for Pacofear, alwayswantedto and Ahabscribe, LC's siblings with benefits series.

Strange that nobody said Threads: the Islands. Or, the three chapters of Colleen. Granted that they are a bit long, but a must read in this genre. [bro-sis]

Author's name is xauth, i think . something related to suspicion of parent regarding bro-sis incest.

wrt mom-son, there was a good one from the baron, Safari. Unfortunately, it seems that he has removed it.
lovecraft also has a few mom-son ones with feet fetish.

scouries has a couple. story name starts with quotes.

AsylumSeeker has a nice set of stories with all sub-genres.

there are goodones from manyfeathers and heyall as well.
 
"Feminized by my Father" is my fave so far. A bit of a half breed. Non-consent, Forced Feminization, and Incest.

Not everybody's faire... but I dug it.

i havent read it. could you post the story link?
 
The edge of incest...

I wrote a story a few years back that, although is not really an incest story... it rides the edge of being one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/gifted-bk-01-ch-00

It is the story of a set of twins, a brother and sister that fall in love with the boy-next-door... It is a bisexual tale, though I have had quite a bit of praise from both sides of the sexual fence... it also has elements of Paranormal, discovering oneself, and sports, mainly a bit of football. Though, sports is not the main focus of the story.

This is one of the first stories I ever wrote... and I keep meaning to go back and give it a few editing passes to clean it up a bit. So forgive a sloppy editing, Most folks that have read it have not really had an issue, but just a fair warning.

Also it is a complete story... so enjoy.
 
hunting fro a story i read sent me through a lot of the old contest stories. While hunting them I found a few new favorites. That brought me to this story.

http://www.literotica.com/s/saras-car-trip

The author, youbadboy, did three in this series then at least two others with the same characters. It was a wonderful slow build to some seriously hot sex scenes.
 
Back
Top