Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Fuck off clowns, she works for the President, not the State Department was the point.:rolleyes:

Why did she lie to the American people? Who commanded her to lie to the American people?
WHO?! WHO TOLD HER TO LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?!?!? DERP!!
old+man+funny+face.jpg

This presidents penchant for lying makes me wonder if he has a Bill Clinton cum stain on is inaugural suit.

Shut up Canadian clown, it's none of you affair.:rolleyes:

When you old whiny fucks fill my screen day in, day out with your your childish derping, it becomes my 'affair', derpshit.

I get a kick out of you right wing lunatics and your talking points.

You need to take a nap every once in a while and remember to take your heart medication on time if you want to keep up this pace of derpage for the next four years of Obama being your Commander in Chief.

The last line of your wiki quote says that she is a cabinet member.

I think it is important to distinguish between "The Cabinet" and "Cabinet level officers". Rice is the latter. She is still part of the State Department and subordinate to Hillary.

But that still doesn't mean that she was or should be allowed to disseminate anything more than the message that she did, one that Petraeus himself approved before she made it. As much as Vette and his ilk believe that she had a responsibility to tell the American people "the truth", there are reasons why classified intelligence briefings aren't for general consumption. A fact that the same group of chucklehead RWCJ idiots would be spewing were the shoe on the proverbial other foot.

Exactly the point I was making. Assuming, of course, that she had no prior confirmation of events, she gave the speech that her superiors told her to give.

Much like receiving an order from a commanding officer, unless the order is illegal, you say "Yes Sir". If the order is illegal, you can refuse it, but you better be prepared for the shit storm that is gonna come crashing down around you and you'd better be damn sure that you are right to refuse.

Vette should know this.....

When you old whiny fucks fill my screen day in, day out with your your childish derping, it becomes my 'affair', derpshit.

I get a kick out of you right wing lunatics and your talking points.

You need to take a nap every once in a while and remember to take your heart medication on time if you want to keep up this pace of derpage for the next four years of Obama being your Commander in Chief.

He is only your commander in chief if you happen to be in the military, for us civilians, he is anything we want him to be. As far as I know you libtards have not completely destroyed freedom of speech yet, although your trying your best.

He is only your commander in chief if you happen to be in the military, for us civilians, he is anything we want him to be. As far as I know you libtards have not completely destroyed freedom of speech yet, although your trying your best.

What's that saying? Once a Marine, always a Marine?

And yeah, I'm against free speech.

Most right winger posts need to have a stupid tax added.

Fuck off clowns, she works for the President, not the State Department was the point.:rolleyes:

Jesus, go read the fucking State Department's web site! It says right there that Rice is part of the State Department and subordinate to Hillary. Obama granted her Cabinet RANK. Not a Cabinet post.

What's that saying? Once a Marine, always a Marine?

And yeah, I'm against free speech.

Most right winger posts need to have a stupid tax added.

*L* yeah and your posts are so... whats the word I am looking for...hmmmm juvenile, thats not it exactly, but close.

How dare this bitch do what she was instructed to do!!!!!

Why couldnt she show the same level if integrity Oliver North did?

Back