Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

I wonder if it was the same people who convinced Colin Powell into lying about weapons of mass distruction?

I wonder if it was the same people who convinced Colin Powell into lying about weapons of mass distruction?

He did that because he's a RINO and wanted to destroy Bush. Everyone knows that.

Petraeus testified this morning it was "IMMEDIATELY" apparent to him who was behind the attacks, and passed that info along. Who edited his comments and told Rice to lie to the American people?

But he also had 20 intelligence reports that blamed it on the movie. He had to vet (pardon the pun) that information before determining what the truth was.

What part of that being his job do you not understand because I can speak slower if you need me to. :D

But he also had 20 intelligence reports that blamed it on the movie. He had to vet (pardon the pun) that information before determining what the truth was.

What part of that being his job do you not understand because I can speak slower if you need me to. :D

Why?

It doesn't matter what's said.

The derpeth doth overfloweth.

So sayeth the sheppard...

Bullshit! The Democrat position as stated today is that because she is black and a female, she is above criticism. Further, if you are black and female, you can act irresponsibly in government, you can engage in activity that would cost a white male his job with impunity. In her case professional integrity, oath of office, public trust, represent no obstacles whatsoever to her behavior. We understand where you're coming from.

The question remains, who told her to lie to the American people? Who?

I know you're increasingly desperate for a controversy, but this dog just won't hunt.

Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo.. said Petraeus told them the final document was put in front of all the senior agency leaders, including him, and everyone signed off on it.

LINK

Better luck next smear!

Bullshit! The Democrat position as stated today is that because she is black and a female, she is above criticism. Further, if you are black and female, you can act irresponsibly in government, you can engage in activity that would cost a white male his job with impunity.

The above is a big, steaming, porcelain bowl of old white male pussy crybaby bullshit.

So cry it out for me, bitch.

tumblr_ma0hw6HMYQ1r79tbzo1_500.gif

Petraeus testified this morning it was "IMMEDIATELY" apparent to him who was behind the attacks, and passed that info along. Who edited his comments and told Rice to lie to the American people?

Republican Peter King admitted today on CNN that David Petraeus, in his Hill briefing, the one John McCain couldn't be bothered to attend because he was holding a press conference denouncing the administration for withholding information, gave Susan Rice the green light to say what she said on those TV appearances on that fateful day.

So the answer to your question, according to Rep. Peter King (R) who was AT the Hill briefing, is that David Petraeus approved her statement.

These are the only things we need to know. I could care less about the controversy over the video vs terrorism.

1. Were repeated requests made for more security in Libya?
If so who ultimately rejected those requests? They should be fired.

2. Who made the decision not to staff security with American military? They should be fired.

3. During the event did we have assets that could have intervened but someone rejected that idea/request? If so they should be fired.

Seriously a grocery store manager would have been able to get to the bottom of this quicker.

Absolutely, the US military needs to maintain an aggressive posture within every country we hope to keep peaceful relations with. That only makes sense.

So if I am to understand the thread... Vett-the-Traitor is upset that classified information wasn't shared with the public.

Is that really his position?

I would have expected no less from the likes of him.

So if I am to understand the thread... Vett-the-Traitor is upset that classified information wasn't shared with the public.

Vettetraitor only feels that the constitution should be adhered to when his guys benefit.

He's been lied to so often by his preferred media that he assumes everything he hears is a lie.

Hey butthead does Susan Rice, a Cabinet member, take her orders from the Director of the CIA or the fucking President? Ya big dummy.

Even the President said she did what she did on instructions from the White House. Ya stooge.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So your position is that Obama told her to lie, is that it?

All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.:rolleyes:

You mean like this:

I'm content to wait and see what the investigation shows. Personally, I'm not thrilled with her and think she should probably resign over the whole thing. But I'm not about to jump the gun on anything either.

Funny that you chose not to include this quote. Perhaps funny isn't the right word, I think disingenuous is much better.

Does she work for Obama or does she work for the CIA? Did the President not say she did what she did on instructions from the White House? Would he have challenged two United States senators to come after him if he wan't admitting responsibility?

Stop deflecting and answer the question. Are you stating that you believe he told her to lie. It's a yes or no question.

Does she work for Obama or does she work for the CIA? Did the President not say she did what she did on instructions from the White House? Would he have challenged two United States senators to come after him if he wan't admitting responsibility?
The CIA works for the White House.

Do you have any real evidence that anyone in the Obama admin lied about Benghazi?

Back