My Wish For Today

I wish my child wouldn't keep getting sick. I don't want to put her on steroids, but it feels like the only option left.

I wish my child wouldn't keep getting sick. I don't want to put her on steroids, but it feels like the only option left.
Trini-----so good to see you on the boards!:kiss: Avoid the drugs and look at her diet. Do some research. I wish the two of you all the best.:heart:

My wish for today is to stay awake at my desk for the entire shift.

My wish came TRUE! :nana::nana::nana:

Trini-----so good to see you on the boards!:kiss: Avoid the drugs and look at her diet. Do some research. I wish the two of you all the best.:heart:

My wish came TRUE! :nana::nana::nana:

And after a wild weekend! That certainly was a wish fulfilled.

I wish all your wishes come true.

And after a wild weekend! That certainly was a wish fulfilled.

I wish all your wishes come true.

Thank you, T-Man!:heart:

My wish for today is for my cold to only last a day and I don't spread it to everyone else in the office like my boss just did.:( The CEO comes in on Thursday. I probably shouldn't shake his hand.:rolleyes:

I wish my daughter would send me her itinerary.

Well, this happened. I'm happy, and I'll be even more happy to hear of her safe return home. It's not a safe trip, IMO, and too long away from home. I go into my funk until her return.

But, my wish for the day is to have more people make a wish, have it come true, or have a damn good excuse for it not being the right time to make a wish. I need a shooting star icon....whoosh!

*pssstishh*

*pow*

Well, this happened. I'm happy, and I'll be even more happy to hear of her safe return home. It's not a safe trip, IMO, and too long away from home. I go into my funk until her return.

But, my wish for the day is to have more people make a wish, have it come true, or have a damn good excuse for it not being the right time to make a wish. I need a shooting star icon....whoosh!

*pssstishh*

*pow*

I wish for an A on that last project:eek:
.........................& to kiss some warm smooth thighs today:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I wish I could teach the cat to stop jumping up on the kitchen counter. I'll take suggestions if they don't include beating the crap out of him.:cattail: I'd like to, but I never would.

I wish I could teach the cat to stop jumping up on the kitchen counter. I'll take suggestions if they don't include beating the crap out of him.:cattail: I'd like to, but I never would.

Try laying out strips of duct tape, sticky side up, on your kitchen counter when you're not using it.

Is that going to be cruel, or funny?:confused:

Neither. The cat won't like tape on its paws and will think twice about jumping up on your kitchen counter again. It won't fall for the same trick more than 2 or 3 times. Just be sure you are nearby to remove the tape quickly to keep the tape from getting tangled in the cat's fur.

Maybe masking tape would be as effective, while lowering the cat fur entanglement risk.

Neither. The cat won't like tape on its paws and will think twice about jumping up on your kitchen counter again. It won't fall for the same trick more than 2 or 3 times. Just be sure you are nearby to remove the tape quickly to keep the tape from getting tangled in the cat's fur.

Maybe masking tape would be as effective, while lowering the cat fur entanglement risk.

If he falls and breaks a leg, can I send you the bill?:eek:

Cats don't break their legs in a fall, unless they jump out of a 30-story window.

My old cat tore his ACL running across the street. $800. I don't want to take any more chances. The new one can't leave the house.:D I just want him to leave the kitchen.:(

Back