I am now the skirt of a woman.

javir

Virgin
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
19
I was being transformed. she has transformed me !

I am a SKIRT !!. I am now the skirt of a woman !!! .I am now only a skirt,the female garment par excellence !!! the symbol of the women !!! ,and now she pulled me on and zipped me up !!!.She set off . Then I explored the more immediate feelings. I was a straight mid-calf length tweed skirt, lined with nylon. Her legs brushed inside me as she walked, exciting me with her pantyhose . Outside I moved as she strode out. Her buttocks waggled me. I felt some resentment at being changed in a skirt and wondered if I could retaliate. What could I do as a skirt? I am just a ordinary woman skirt !!!.

I tried to move independently. At first all I could do was flick my hem rather more than her legs were doing. I had the typical slit at the back for ease of movement. I closed it, wrapping the skirt tighter. I released the slit instantly before she could realise what I was doing. I waited for my chance. It came when she reached a high curb. She'd have to stretch out to climb it. As she lifted her left leg I closed the slit and pulled the sides across each other, hobbling her. I pulled all of myself inwards lashing her legs together. She fell flat on her face!"damn !!! " she spluttered angrily. "You did that on purpose!"

I had. I'd enjoyed it. I still held her tight so that she couldn't stand up. Then I had another idea. I pulled myself in across her crotch. It was almost as if I had fingers on the skirt's material. I pushed her panties inside her. While she struggled to stand I massaged her clitoris. She gave up and let me play. She started to breathe rapidly and then she shouted at me.

"Yes! Yes! Keep going! Don't stop!"

I didn't. It took effort and strength. If I hadn't been a skirt I'd have been dripping with sweat. At last she climaxed before my muscles wore out. I collapsed into being an ordinary woman skirt again.

she stood up and brushed me down gently.

"You know, that was wonderful. I didn't think that you could do so much while transformed. I'm glad that I made you into a skirt,into my skirt "

I hugged her legs briefly. It was all I could manage,it's a hard work moving this skirt. I need practice to build up some stamina."

but ,what would happen to me?, what fate would wait for me?, would back again to be a man or remain converted in the most feminine garment ? I will be the skirt of a woman forever? she answered the question I couldn't ask.

" you will be my favorite skirt and from now on I will use you whenever possible, get used to your new existence, to be a skirt, a woman skirt, my skirt, my skirt forever ! ".

tweed skirt.
 
Better than waking up and finding that you've become a cockroach.
 
A picture for this thread:

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
a fascinating theme
the men became skirts !!!
good pictures !!!
You have more?
where do you get them?
 
a fascinating theme
the men became skirts !!!
good pictures !!!
You have more?
where do you get them?

They came from a Yahoo Adult Group called "Once I Was A Man". It was all about magical transformation of people into items of feminine clothing such as panties, bras and skirts.

I think that the group no longer exists.
 
I've been googling.

If you search for images of:

magic inanimate transformation captions

you could find some *interesting* pictures.

Like this one:

caption8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top