My first lit story! Feedback Appreciated!

Yep, and the mind fuck is what makes it so delicious. ;) I am a big fan of the DD/lg kink, if it's done right. In the old Zombies song from the 60's, Time of the Season, that one line still gives me good shivers: "What's your name, who's your daddy, is he rich like me?"

I've got some rough draft Daddy stuff I never finished; maybe I'll polish some of it up and post it.

The dynamic was clear -- look but don't touch. The other Dom seemed very respectful of the boundaries, and well aware of the rules of the game.

WRITE IT! I'd be happy to read it if you need or want. PM me if you want a reader. I was really hesitant to put this up, so your support means a lot to me. I thought about replacing "Daddy" with "Sir" but it loses a certain amount of the mind fuck and dynamic for me

Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. As I said in my first post, you write well (and others agree) and definitely should continue writing.

WRITE IT! I'd be happy to read it if you need or want. PM me if you want a reader. I was really hesitant to put this up, so your support means a lot to me. I thought about replacing "Daddy" with "Sir" but it loses a certain amount of the mind fuck and dynamic for me

Okay, it needs some work, but when it's finished I'll try to message you :) Right now, I've been stuck on an installment in a lesbian D/s series, but I think I finally know where that is going next, and hopefully I'll get that posted this weekend.

So...until then, here's a 23 part series I really enjoyed, posted a few years ago by bronzeage.

Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack the thread. As I said in my first post, you write well (and others agree) and definitely should continue writing.

I don't think it was a sidetrack, really. It was a good discussion of a sub-set of the D/s genre, and it gave Pink a chance to expand on the story she wrote. :D

You brought up a really good point and it gave me a chance to add clarity to the disclaimer for the story. And discussions like this are always a good thing for all parties I think.

Back