A Question and a Story (mum/son, inc).

marksthldn

Virgin
Joined
May 31, 2015
Posts
10
Mum and her nakedness (mum/son, incest).

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took so long to post the actual story, it got turned down a few times for various reasons and has only just been accepted. I already have a few positive comments on it but to be honest I'm not happy with the changes I had to make for it to be accepted.

Anyway, here's the link to my first story (https://www.literotica.com/s/mum-and-her-nakedness). I would love to hear how I could improve for my next one, I don't consider myself to be any good at writing but it turned me on so much when I wrote this as I re-lived those special moments I shared with my Mum :)

Kindest regards
Mark
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'll start with the question. How long does it usually take submissions to go through? I submitted the story below on Saturday I think but still hasn't been accepted.
Two to three days.

Anyway, I'm new to this site and to writing down my stories and scenarios. The story below is true and would love to hear some feedback on whether I told it in a good, believable way or not, and also if it turned you guys on :) Here goes, my first ever submission (but hopefully not my last!).
You aren't to post whole stories to the forums. A moderator will come along and strip it out. Post a link to your story when it gets published.
 
Needs work

I just finished reading your story. Some problems I found were the use of the wrong verb tense, run-on sentences and lack of description of actions. You mention playing with the Mother's breast all day but you fail to describe how you played with them. You also said the son sucked on his Mother's nipples but you again failed to describe what the nipples looked like and how you sucked on them. By describing the actions, you could have had the reader hooked so good they would be begging for more and pleasuring themselves the whole time they were reading your story.
 
It's really short

It sounds like it is personal remembrances, but it doesn't make an interesting story. Incest stories are all about the tension about wanting sex with someone you shouldn't want to have sex with. I never got the feeling for that tension in your story. In the first memory, the mom just goes along with what the son suggests/does. There isn't any drama and it's all over in a few paragraphs. Nothing seems to change in their relationship. In the second memory, nothing really happens.
 
Back
Top