Any one from India for Group, PM me

Yes Rekha, there is such a category!

Where do we go from here?
Rekha
Hi Rekha,

We can go wherever y(our) imagination takes yo(us). I'm headed to Washington next week for a conference. Would love to kill some time online if you are interested. PM me and I'll be happy to share more details about me and my literotica interests. Yes, I'm an Indian "married but needs sex" category male. Take care.

Erotically Yours.

You Indian guys have the Englisch as official language, right?

I was working with some Indian guy here, in Vienna... Now, he's doin' some stupid stuff in London, I think... Kings College, or so.... :D

don't really think you'll ever find some guys from India here... *hihi* better you get in thouch with all the international exchange stuff ^^

so I can make my 890 , 950, 1050, ... whatever here? so long as no one notices my writing here?

Looking forward to it!

hehe :D

Telugu guy from hyderabad

Hi this is avinash from hyderabad. Any girl aunty widow seeking men... PM me we could have some lovely moments......

Hi....good to see Indians in here...am male 27.Unmarried....and Love mature women..in London at present..If any one prefer to chat....Private message me

hie

I like Indian cocks and my husband love to see me drooling for them. Ping me ! :D

Back