Feedback for Incest Story - Off Topic Comments Split from Another SF Thread

People toss the word pedophile around and the fact is unless the kid in the story is in single digits, that is not a pedo.

Pedo's prey on very young children, children not even sexually developed, they get off on pictures of young boys and girls in the target flyers...They watch little kid soccor leagues.

Once someone becomes sexual, once they are past puberty and showing signs of sexual maturity they are "too old" for a true pedophile.

That's a fact, but fact and freedom of speech on literotica will never be confused for one an other, just look at the GB where one asshole has started 6-8 threads about a person who had some contact with a person who was 16(age of consent) yet pedophile is the word of the day over there and heaven forbid someone decide to delete the threads and give the site a modicum of decency....so worried about underage stories, but allowing pedo and sex offender to be in thread after thread and bumped time after time....

They worry about an underage story drawing "big brother" yet think discussions and idiotic accusations like this don't? If there were ever to be repercussions from the law to this site it would never be from the stories, but from the boards....okay, maybe Loving Wives is achieving hate crime status as in everything is hate against women, "faggots" and niggers" but the boards are far worse.

I think George opened mouth and inserted foot by....well I guess by being honest. In his mind his characters are 13 which is obvious in the story.

Shame on him?

No, shame on this site for not catching it. Everyone here was onto it. It is blatantly obvious, but now there is an uproar against the author rather than looking at it the way I do...

Why the hell are we always policing rules that someone else created, yet could care less about enforcing them themselves?
 
Shame on him?

No, shame on this site for not catching it. Everyone here was onto it. It is blatantly obvious, but now there is an uproar against the author rather than looking at it the way I do...

That's a peculiar perspective. If you get away with it, it wasn't your fault for doing it in the first place? Really?
 
That's a peculiar perspective. If you get away with it, it wasn't your fault for doing it in the first place? Really?

That's a way to spin it, sure.

But people will always get away with what the can-well some, some simply can manage to follow the very few rules we have here-and what encourages them to try is how much of this stuff they can find here.

You say when people say 18 they are going "wink wink"

We disagree on that, because I don't think its every author's intent, but there is plenty of wink wink in this manner; having an "18" year old act twelve.

If the site truly wants no underage they would look closer and reject all the "daddy waddy" crap that proliferates the site.

So I agree there is wink, wink, but am really wondering at what level that wink is at?
 
Well, no, that's the way you stated it. George was given several opportunities to step back from the duplicity he baldy stated he was employing and you yourself acknowledge that he knew what he was doing when he did it--and then flatly said he shares no part of the shame of the duplicity because he wasn't caught. (The rest of what you post is irrelevant to any of that.)

Just checking on your sense of morality there. ;)
 
Last edited:
HONK HONK HONK poorly disguised preteen porn here. Serious editing neded and teen porn must go!
 
Okay, I went and read part two. It sucks even worse. Does the person who hit the keys know how small a dick is that is two inches around? ( 3/5 of an inch across, about the thickness of a sharpie, but eight inches long. Keep that thing away from me!) Later in the story, he is looking at what is supposedly his first or second pussy,which she is opening at will, (no hands) and he remarks that there are no labia hanging out. (but she has panties on) How would he know about "labia hanging out" in view of the innocence portrayed in the rest of the story.
I understand that this writer is an ESL person, but please, George, get an editor to help you cleat up grammar and these glaring inconsistencies.

The "innocent" person in the story, could easily be perceived to be no more than 12 years old.
 
Last edited:
The "innocent" person in the story, could easily be perceived to be no more than 12 years old.

And it seems fine with Laurel. I reported the story ON the story side and I sent her a PM wirh links to the story, this thread, and his specific pist where he said his character was 13 at the oldest.
 
Back
Top