Ponto de Encontro

Damn...

I wish being 1/2 Portuguese automatically came with the ability to speak and understand the Portuguese language.
:cattail:

I wish being 1/2 Portuguese automatically came with the ability to speak and understand the Portuguese language.

LOl, it's ok if you don't talk Portuguese your still 1/2 Portuguese, and besides there is hardly anyone here only like 3 of us, so you can talk English and we teach you Portuguese how is that? welcome to the Portuguese forum...

Welcome= bem vinda
Hello= ola
How are you?= como estas? :)

And this is why I I'm determined to talk Portuguese with my kids, even though I'm planning a move to the US soon.

Mudando de assunto...
Olá Portugália!
É impressão minha ou este fórum está morto? :/

morto...bem morto...tristemente morto...
mas bem vinda have fun.
espero que o forum vos ande a tratar bem.

And this is why I I'm determined to talk Portuguese with my kids, even though I'm planning a move to the US soon.

Mudando de assunto...
Olá Portugália!
É impressão minha ou este fórum está morto? :/

Ola e bem vinda...
Infelizmente esta quase morto porque os antigos tiveram uma briga a um tempo a tras e nao voltaram, diferencas de opinioes LOL...
E neste momento parece que sou eu e o Master de vez em quando por aqui, mas junta-te a nos...:):kiss:

Bom se ainda anda por aqui alguem, Bom Ano para voces todos...Espero que tenham tido boas entradas e que o ano vos traga tudo do melhor...:kiss:

Back