New member, 1st story

soulsun

Virgin
Joined
Aug 16, 2014
Posts
2
7:45am, Sunday morning.
Damn, I slept in.

After too many years of getting up at 4 or 5 am for work, 1/4 of 8 is sleeping in. Even after a night out w/ my lovely bride. Local blues band at our favorite club and all the fun that ensued when we got home, I still can’t sleep late.

I stumble into the kitchen and start the coffee, I hit the head and pick up a little around the house while the Joe is brewing.

Beep. Coffee done, it’s about time! I pour myself a cup and head back to the bedroom.

‘Coffee’s done’, I whisper in Judy’s ear as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

Mmmm, is all the response I get, as she smiles and snuggles deeper under the blankets.

After last nights fun and the ‘morning wood’ I gave her before getting up, she is still in that wonderful, almost sleep place. The damn dog has already curled up on my side of the bed, stretched out along side of her w/ his head on the pillow, enjoying the warmth and smells of last night. Damn thing is spoiled rotten.

I pull on an old pair of shorts and a ratty, old, button down work shirt, grab my coffee, and head out to the garage to change the plugs and wires on my truck, leaving Judy and the dog to wake up at their leisure.

I pull my truck into the garage, leaving the door open as it is already getting warm here in late August, put some good electric blues on the stereo and get to work.

A little later as I am torqueing down the plugs, Judy comes out to the garage in her robe w/ 2 cups of coffee.

“I’ve already got a cup hun, but thanks anyway”

“No problem” she says w/ a smile as she settles into one of the fold up chairs over in the corner so she can watch me. She makes it painfully obvious that the robe is all that she has on.

Now Judy and I have been married for over 8 years now, she’s 36, 5'5" and 150lbs. Shoulder length, light brown hair w/ reddish tints this month. Her 38 Ds are still perky and both nipples pierced. Some might say she’s a little overweight, but I know that every ounce of her is wanton hussy w/ a good dose of kink thrown in for good measure. We have the recordings to prove it!

As I put up my wrenches, I look over and see that she has one leg over the arm of the chair and is rubbing her clit w/ one of her favorites vibrators. She must have had it stashed in the pocket of her robe. And I still have to put my plug wires back on in the right order, distraction is not what I need right now, I’ve got the rest of the day for that!

A few minutes later, she is standing behind me rubbing one hand over my chest and the other down the front of my shorts.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Just looking for a little cream for my coffee” she replies w/ a mischievous smile, as she pulls over my rolling stool, sets the height to her liking and drops my shorts to my ankles. She wastes no time bringing my 9 inches back to raging hard on by licking my balls and stroking gently up down the length of my cock.

Now remember, the garage door is still open and most of the other town folk are on their way to church. It’s a good thing that I pulled my truck in and have the hood up so we are blocked from the street. Cars are driving by fairly often, oblivious to the scene unfolding in our garage.

Judy reaches down and grabs my left ankle and pulls it out of my shorts laying around it and places it on the front bumper of my truck. She then sucks first one ball gently in to her mouth and then moves over to the other doing the same, twirling her tongue around it as she ‘mmm’s’ w/ pleasure. This just tightens me up and I know what’s coming next as she slips her long tongue around my balls and tickles the rim of my ass. She loves using this trick on me and knowing that it drives me crazy.

“You still taste like last night...” she says, smiling up at me, then wrapping her lips around my head and sliding them all the way down to the base in one long slow motion. It took her awhile to be able to do that when we 1st got together, but she was bound and determined and who was I not to let her practice until she could!

She is getting in to a nice slow rhythm now w/ one hand wrapped around the base of my cock and twirling another finger around my ass pressing a little each time she gets right over the hole.

“Hey Mike, where’s Judy at?”

It’s a good thing I had a good grip on the front of the truck or I would have probably fallen over as Judy’s friend, Nita was suddenly standing there, leaning on the back of the truck. Judy took this opportunity to shove her finger into my ass, up to the 2nd knuckle!

“Nita! Hey, how are you doing?”, I stammer, heart rate pounding twice as fast as it was a couple of seconds ago, “I think she went to the store.”

Nita is a tall, 5'9", Hispanic lady, a friend of Judy’s that works at the same hospital. She moved to the area at the beginning of the summer. The 2 of them work nearly the same schedule and really hit it off as friends almost immediately. Nita is about 140lbs with nice hips and a great ass. She’s wearing a bikini top w/ a white blouse over it and a long wrap skirt that hangs off her hips nicely. Her long, shiny black curls pulled back in a ponytail this morning. I’m pretty sure that Judy has been exploring her bi side w/ her this summer as she frequently tells me that Nita was over for ‘lunch’ on their days off during the week.

“Huh. Her car’s still out front and she didn’t answer the door when I knocked” she says.

I’m frozen here. Judy is showing me no mercy, continuing to finger my ass and stroke her mouth up and down my shaft w/ no signs of stopping any time soon.

“How did your date go last night?” I manage to fumble out of my mouth.

“Lousy. He turned out to be a complete asshole. I got dinner, a couple of glasses of wine and then a night by myself w/ my toys. I was home by 9:30. That’s weird, she texted me earlier and told me to come over for coffee.”

I feel a giggle come out from a round my cock and realize that I’ve been set up. Judy takes her mouth off of my cock just long enough to say “C’mon on in Nita, I’m right over here” and then she’s right back to work.

As Nita walks to the front of the truck I can see that her nipples, right in the middle of what I’m sure are silver dollar sized aureoles, are doing their damnedest to poke thru the thin material of her bikini. The smile on her face is ear to ear.

She comes around the front of the truck, sees Judy working her magic, comes up and plants a long wet kiss on my my lips. As she pulls away, she draws in a sniff and says’ “Mmmmm, I know that smell...” and kneels down alongside of Judy to admire her technique.

“Nice work babe and you tell me that you can take all of that at once?” asks Nita.

Judy lets off my cock, leans over and gives Nita a long slow kiss and says “Watch”

She proceeds to wrap her lips back around my cock and slowly bury all 9" right down her throat, nose pressed hard against my stomach. She pulls back just as slow. I am about ready to burst!

“Wow,” says Nita, “ it’s even more impressive in person” (this is how I found out that Judy had been sharing our recordings), “ Is he ready to cum?”

“Umm Hmm” said Judy, as she picked up speed picked up the speed. Her finger is now all the way up my ass and pushing on my prostate. I can’t take any more.

Judy feels the pressure building and knows what is about to come. She pulls her mouth off my cock and squeezes her hand hard around my base. Her finger is suddenly out of my ass as she grabs Nita’ ponytail and shoves her face towards my exploding cock.

Nita is surprised as the first shot hits her right on the chin, the second shot goes right to the back of her mouth as Judy roughly shoves her face on to my cock. She doesn’t waste any time being shocked and immediately milks the rest of my load into her mouth. When she’s sure that I’m finished, she milks a little more just to be sure, pulls off and smiles at Judy.

“Wow, thanks!” she says w/ a smile. “ Is there anymore?”

Judy smiles back and says “You missed some”

The 1st shot which hit her chin had dripped down on to her left breast and was trickling down in to her cleavage.

Judy leans over and pulls Nita’s bikini top aside, showing those lovely, large nipples that I knew were in there. Each one would scratch paint on the side of my truck if she chose to do so. Judy gives each one a loving bite and cleans my cum off her tit w/ her tongue and brings it up and gives it to Nita on the tip of her long tongue. Nita sucks that 1st shot off of Judy’ tongue, smiles and asks again, “Is there any more?”

“There is. Plus I have coffee right over here” says Judy.

“Oh good, I could use a cup to go along w/ my cream”

As they stand up, Nita gives my cock a squeeze and a couple of tugs, Judy bites my nipple and they both end up giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“We’ll let him pick up his tools now” Judy says with a smile, as they both wander off to the corner where the coffee was still steaming in the cups.
 
This forum is for discussing stories that have been submitted and accepted. This is NOT the place to post stories. Yours will be removed by a moderator. I suggest you read the guidelines for submitting stories. Have fun!
 
Hypoxia is right, but I'll add my thoughts when I likely shouldn't.

I liked the beginning right up to the point you or she whipped out your 9" cock. If you want to be a writer use your words and if you are unable to write descriptive about you length, thickness, girth then you ain't a writer and I'll give you a 1* when I click away without finishing the story.

Yup, my little idiosyncrasy, but you post it you get to deal with my likes and dislikes.

You are welcome.

Mike
 
Back
Top