Eating my pussy

I love to feel a woman's hips sway as I start to lick slowly around her pussy. I love when a womanrotates her pussy up towards my mouth as I use my fingers to spread her lips to gain access to her clit. The taste of her juices as she starts to loose her mind.....then the gush of juices as she cums in my mouth ! Fuck I'm hard now!

CJ

yessss i love it when a woman finally gets herself in the moment and she starts to enjoy my mouth, lips and tongue and takes pleasure that there is no hurry ... i am there for her orgasm and she can build slowly towards it, her hips sway easily ... round and round, up and down, and grooves her naughty parts to what my mouth is doing... i follow no script ... my mouth is simply responding to her movements... she may want me flicking her clit or my tongue deep, deep inside of her ... but there's that moment when she is fucking me and humping me and building her orgasm .... mmmmmmm .... finally, i :heart: her body/pussy as it bucks and bucks, and her ass flexes, and her thighs shake, as she cums HARD on my mouth .... yummmmmmmm... there's no finer feeling in the world. :kiss:

yessss i love it when a woman finally gets herself in the moment and she starts to enjoy my mouth, lips and tongue and takes pleasure that there is no hurry ... i am there for her orgasm and she can build slowly towards it, her hips sway easily ... round and round, up and down, and grooves her naughty parts to what my mouth is doing... i follow no script ... my mouth is simply responding to her movements... she may want me flicking her clit or my tongue deep, deep inside of her ... but there's that moment when she is fucking me and humping me and building her orgasm .... mmmmmmm .... finally, i :heart: her body/pussy as it bucks and bucks, and her ass flexes, and her thighs shake, as she cums HARD on my mouth .... yummmmmmmm... there's no finer feeling in the world. :kiss:

Couldn't have described it any better. ;)

Weird

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I actually enjoy oral pleasure more than anything else

Bump

Bumping up this wonderful thread - see signature for my story. There's absolutely nothing I'd love to do more than to spend a lot of time eating a girl out.....like my life depended on it!

I agree that there's not much I would prefer over eating pussy. MMM.the wetter she gets, the better.

Did you just seriously write that... GEEZ... Nice. Wow. Nice.

As soon as my wife goes flyin over the edge she grabs my hair and pulls me up so I can plunge deep into her. I don't know what it does to her, I just know its like opening the gate at the rodeo, grab a hand full of something and ride it out!

I agree that there's not much I would prefer over eating pussy. MMM.the wetter she gets, the better.

Hell yeah - if she squirts and cums as you are lapping her up and she grinds in your face while doing that and moaning and cursing....dear Lord, I'm getting a hard on just typing all this!

As soon as my wife goes flyin over the edge she grabs my hair and pulls me up so I can plunge deep into her. I don't know what it does to her, I just know its like opening the gate at the rodeo, grab a hand full of something and ride it out!

awesome description... who is doing the bucking :)

yes. i did. aren't we suppose to write about what we know ... or like? in any event, thanks. it's always nice to remember what we enjoy.
Yes, you're supposed to write about your experiences - I was just basking in how incredibly hot your description was. It was a compliment. That's a lucky lady! Men's love of giving oral pleasure has been the single most surprising thing I've learned from reading posts on Lit. Perhaps this is a skewed population, but it's so nice to hear that so many men get into it so much.

What a hot thread!

I have to say I've found that men are either very good at it or very bad (possibly because the latter don't enjoy it?).

I'd say only 2 men I've ever been with have had a clue where they should be focussing their attention and boy did they know what they were doing. But those 2 guys! I think of them ALL the time... years later!

What a hot thread!

I have to say I've found that men are either very good at it or very bad (possibly because the latter don't enjoy it?).

I'd say only 2 men I've ever been with have had a clue where they should be focussing their attention and boy did they know what they were doing. But those 2 guys! I think of them ALL the time... years later!

What's not to like? I guess I've always had an oral fixation, but how can a guy resist the scent, the taste, the texture, and especially the feedback? There's nothing more erotic than feeling her hips grinding against your face and her voice crying out in pleasure. Good times. ;)

Love to spend time down there, the aroma and taste of a woman when she is aroused.

Love to spend quality time down there, the aroma and taste of a woman when she is aroused.

This has to be one of my favorite things to do. It is such a turn on to lower myself down onto her wetness, taste the essence of her, smell her heat....yumm. I also sometimes like having intercourse somewhat first to get her all wet, it also makes her vagina hotter and has a different smell. In any case I would love to do it to more women....

Back