More proof that unearned WHITE PRIVILEGE is rampant in America

slaphammer This user is on your Ignore List.

Dude you lost this fight the moment I posted this thread. Your case was dead before it even started.
 

That's because the black boys don't behave themselves as well as the white boys that don't commit the criminal acts.

Please post the statistic on the percentage of blacks shot or killed by blacks in the US every year.

Hint - I already know what it is.

So shut the fuck up about privilege, because that is an earned right to participate in society. Do the crime and do the time. And yes there is a difference in being elegible to vote, or not elegible. Different crimes have different penalties, and no matter how much shit your feeble little brain conjures up to support your narratives, it is still shit, as is the mush between your ears.
 
LOL you two klansmen. You both know that white people get away with shit all the time. But then you're white, so you want to continue this.
 
Cite???

BTW....bigger text doesn't make you right, it just lets everyone know how triggered you are :D

In Ohio, it's a fourth-degree felony carrying a maximum sentence of 18 months in jail. FYI, the reason the black woman got more time was because she was on probation for another crime.

bpQtCXv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh most definitely, there are blatant discrepancies in the justice system. Anyone with a functional brain understands the issue. The rightards can't fathom this inconvenient truth. They would rather deem you a racist, while cowardly supporting the real bigot trolls, like the chicken shit son of whores they are...

Maybe if they bothered to research rather than picking their nose, and scratching their useless "noodles", they would know the truth. But they are stupid, ignorant, and worthless. Better off never to have been born.
 
BotanyBoy can shut the fuck up forever all over again.

https://theappeal.org/texas-da-who-...ars-for-voting-made-her-own-election-mistake/
Crystal Mason, a 43-year-old mother of three, made headlines in March when she was sentenced to five years in prison for voting. Because of that conviction, on Aug. 30 a federal judge found her in violation of the terms of her supervised release and sentenced her to 10 months in prison, plus two years and two months of probation.

Mason says she didn’t know she was ineligible to vote when she cast a provisional ballot in Fort Worth, Texas, in the November 2016 presidential election. But she was on supervised release after a federal prison term for tax fraud, making her vote illegal. She found out three months later, when she was arrested for it.

“They tell you certain things like you can’t be around a felon, you can’t have a gun,” she told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram last year. “No one actually said, ‘Hey, you can’t vote this year.’”

The original case against Mason was brought by Tarrant County District Attorney Sharen Wilson in February 2017. But critics say it was not only unduly harsh—it was also hypocritical. Wilson, a Republican, has been far more lenient in handling an election-related forgery case involving a Republican justice of the peace, they point out. And she also committed an election-related impropriety of her own in 2016: asking her staff for personal contact information and then using it to solicit them for funds for her re-election.

Legal experts are mixed over whether that was a criminal offense, and a special prosecutor declined to pursue action against her. But Grant Hayden, a law professor at Southern Methodist University, said it’s unfair for Wilson to hold voters like Mason accountable for not knowing election rules and then claiming not to know rules herself. “Yeah, it looks like a double standard on its face,” Hayden told The Appeal. “And that’s a problem.”
Aaaaand, being a white female, she'll probably not see a day in jail...
 
White male sexually assaults woman and gets a free pass.

Justin Schneider, 34, was accused of kidnapping and assaulting the woman on August 15, 2017, strangling her until she lost consciousness and then masturbating on her, court documents show.

At one point, Schneider told the victim he would kill her if she screamed, the complaint alleged.

"She said she could not fight him off, he was too heavy and had her down being choked to death," the complaint said. "(The victim) said she lost consciousness, thinking she was going to die."

When the victim woke up, she told police, "The man told her that he wasn't really going to kill her, that he needed her to believe she was going to die so that he could be sexually fulfilled," the complaint says.

"But I would like the gentleman to be on notice that this is his one pass," prosecutor Andrew Grannik said in court Wednesday, CNN affiliate KTVA reported. "It's not really a pass, but given the conduct, one might consider that it is."

"I would just like to emphasize how grateful I am for this process," Schneider said, not mentioning the impact on the victim, KTVA reported. "It has given me a year to really work on myself and become a better person, and a better husband, and a better father, and I'm very eager to continue that journey."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/us/alaska-assault-man-no-sentence/index.html
 
White man literally rigs the election, black woman was unaware of the law and casts a vote. Does not excuse her, ignorance is not a defence, but the difference in sentencing is absurd and does point out that we have two very different criminal justice systems depending on your race and gender.



She got 5 years for voting illegally. This judge got probation for rigging his election
BY ANNA M. TINSLEY
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article209641279.html

Updated April 24, 2018 04:22 PM

As news spread Monday that Tarrant Justice of the Peace Russ Casey pleaded guilty to tampering with a government record — in the wake of his signing off on fake signatures to secure a spot on the March 6 primary ballot — one question arose for many.

Why did this elected official receive probation when women found guilty of election fraud received jail time?

"We know that there is a great amount of racial disparity in sentencing, but this is a pretty stark comparison to illustrate that," said Emily Farris, a political science professor at TCU. "We know that voter fraud is fairly uncommon and pretty rare.

"I find it a little disheartening when there is a real case of fraud ... abusing the public's trust, that this incident has a different outcome than the other ones."

Farris tweeted out her opinion on the issue, which ended up being shared thousands of times.

"A Black woman mistakenly votes in an election in which she thought was allowed to but wasn't: 5 YEARS IN JAIL," she posted on Twitter. "A white male politician commits fraud to win an election in the same county: PROBATION."


kaepernick-take-a-knee.jpg
 
White man literally rigs the election, black woman was unaware of the law and casts a vote. Does not excuse her, ignorance is not a defence, but the difference in sentencing is absurd

Very good, 100% agree...

And then you make the moronic statement.

and does point out that we have two very different criminal justice systems depending on your race and gender.

No it doesn't....unless you're a low information democrat with the intelligence of dirt, which you are, then sure I could see how you might think that.

What it does point out is the corruption of our elections and need for sentencing reforms.
 
I like being white. Champagne and caviar all day, every day.
 
Very good, 100% agree...

And then you make the moronic statement.



No it doesn't....unless you're a low information democrat with the intelligence of dirt, which you are, then sure I could see how you might think that.

What it does point out is the corruption of our elections and need for sentencing reforms.
Man, you're such an idiot. Dude's privilege was whiter than snow.

You can't deny the white dude got a lower sentence for a WORSE crime. Game over. Sit down.
 
Man, you're such an idiot. Dude's privilege was whiter than snow.

Nope...political corruption and or lighter sentencing is not a privilege afforded to white people for being white.

Probably because he's a judge and she's not.

You can't deny the white dude got a lower sentence for a WORSE crime. Game over. Sit down.

I never tried to.

I denied that white people all get lower sentencing for worse crimes, simply for having white skin....white privilege.

Right wingers can STFU all over again.
5EpjhWi.jpg

Different crimes, seemingly in different states and tried in different courts.......hardly evidence of any white privilege.
 
Last edited:
Buttyboy you got some gooey white shit on your cheek. Left side, just by the lip.
 
Buttyboy you got some gooey white shit on your cheek. Left side, just by the lip.

:D

Yea.....that's what I thought, better get back on the grind searching for evidence of that white privilege boogey man you keep pretending is out there.
 
No, most of those who have it have not earned it.
LOL I love it when weak white boys and their Asian manservants think they can tell anyone to shut up.

Make their ears ring instead.
 
Not getting pulled over for no reason.

Happens to white people every day.

Sometimes cops even shoot them, totally unarmed and everything. It's just nobody cares about that, it's ok when cops roll up on an unarmed white kid and wast him like a professional hit squad or some shit.

That will check his fuckin' privilege!!

Barely made local news.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top