A Spiritual Happening...(closed for wickedpen)

georgerb

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2014
Posts
2,590
Patient #324719, James Vicar, sat in the exam room in one of those disgusting paper robes. Naked and exposed is the only feeling it causes, despite the intent of modesty.

At 58, he still felt this was all so unnecessary. His medical insurance provider opted for a different point of view. As most males, he hated going to the doctor. For anything. For any reason. It just reeked of a completely demeaning position. Being "tested" and "prodded" for this and that.

For years he had the same general physician and the RN that did the initial vitals was friendly enough. She even commented on his resemblance to Colin Firth, whoever that was.

And then that inevitable wait..."the doctor will be with you shortly".

Getting more tense as he sat there, after being told the new office PA would be performing the exam as his doctor was on vacation.

Besides the exam room being chilly as he was just in the robe, part of that chill was from learning the PA was female.

Even more resistant to this whole experience that he couldn't procrastinate away....
 
Patricia O'Neil had worked in the medical practice for years but only recently started taking Dr. Ogden's patients. Dr Ogden was in his seventies and would be retiring soon but that was always awkward with patients he had been seeing for many years. Patricia, or Pat as her friends called her was five foot eight with a willowy slender build. She had a fairly common pedigree as a married mother of two tweens, and active in her church teaching Sunday school. Her straight chestnut brown hair hung down to the center of her back and was offset by the white lab coat she wore in the office. Under the lab coat today was a maroon and white flowered sun dress. She wore a simple gold necklace bearing a gold cross and an Apple watch with a leather band. Her eyes were dark brown and sharp under thin dark eyebrows. Her personality was all business and she came into the room after a single knock without waiting. Nor did she look up from the tablet she was browsing through.

"So, Mr Vicar" she said looking up with a halfhearted smile. "I am Dr O'Neil" she said although not exactly true it put patients at ease. "I will be doing your exam today. Dr Ogden is on vacation." This was office code for not coming in. Her eyes studied James as he sat in the gown and had the usual pensive look of a grown man about to be physically examined.

"I see your vitals are all good. Your blood pressure is a little high and you could lose a pound or two" she said without much interest as she returned her gaze to the tablet.

She stood almost five ten in her black leather heels and noticed Mr Vicar giving her a good look over.

She went through the standard checks, listening to his heart and lungs. Her hands rested on him more than Dr Ogden's ever would, that was for sure.

"How's your sex life?" she asked turning her mostly distracted approach to a laser focus on him. "I see you are divorced," she said as if that was telling. Seeing he was uncomfortable with the question she let it go and just said "sex is important for overall health."

She stepped in front of him. "I want to give you a hernia check" she said as she pulled on rubber gloves from her pocket. This was unexpected as Dr Ogden had never done this. "Please lift your skirt" she said as a disarming joke which eventually brought a smile to James' face as her hands reached down and first cupped his balls. She held them for a few moments longer than any doctor ever would sending a rush of blood into Mr Vicar's penis.. Then she pushed in and said "turn your head and cough." She used her arm to keep his penis out of the way. She did take note of it's size and growing arousal. She changed position and "said "again" as he coughed and she released him. "Good" she said.

She stood looking at James as he was obviously embarrassed at his hard on. "Arousal is not unusual Mr Vicar. Many men your age would relish such a quick and powerful reaction" she said with the tone of a sterile cold metal sink.

"Now the fun part" she smiled as she picked up a jar of lube from the counter and dipped a finger in and scooped up a copious amount.

"Please turn around and bend over the table and do try to relax James." she said with a new found warmth in her voice.
 
James barely had time to assess the speed at which things took place. As a senior project manager, he wasn't used to following direction well, but he found himself almost instantly complying to her direction. The ironic aside being that gave him less time to ponder the slightly uncomfortable situation.

He barely had time to give a partial response to his sex life..."Well, it has its ups and downs.."

When he heard that intrusive snap of exam gloves being put on. The blush was almost instant, as his thoughts twisted in a dozen directions. Trying to keep up with the pace. Despite her shorter stature even in heels, that he had to force his eyes from, her demeanor was commanding and obviously not something to ignore.

Her hands felt warm even through the gloves as she felt his nuts, with a somewhat lingering touch at least as he recalled from previous exams. Or was that just his imagination?

Despite his distraction or maybe because of it, his arousal surprised him. James had already concluded that embarrassment would stop all of that. Until she walked in. He couldn't rationalize why, but she had an air of familiarity .

He complied and took the normal stance, turning around and placing hands on the exam table. Straight to the task at hand, she pushed against his rectum and slid a finger in and felt for his prostrate, rolling her finger over it several times. And an oddity from his perspective, a second finger and another pass or two. Before he could even think WTF, she slid them out. Feeling his cock jerk a bit as she did so.

Instead of being handed a wet wipe to clean up as Dr. Ogden always did, he now felt her cleaning him from behind. Mental stutters abounded.

And then her direction to sit back down on the table. He felt like he was being schooled even though half again her age.

Before he realized it, he blurted out.."Hows your sex life Doc?'.

His thoughts...what an idiot I am.
 
Patricia looked at James as his smug question settled. She dropped the wet wipe in the trash and looked at him still gloved.
"Mr Vicar, my sex life is good." she said stressing good as she looked into his eyes. "From the quickness of your cock to harden I question how good yours is." At this point it was hard to know if she was angry or just cold. She peeled the gloves off and then said "as a Sunday school teacher I am rarely asked such direct questions" she said dropping the latex into the bin. She looked at James and picked up her tablet. "My husband satisfies me" if that is what you are getting at. "I appreciate the interest. We will have to schedule another appointment though," she continued "I think we will need some more time examining that prostate." Her tone and look was impossible to read but her words were not. "See the girl at reception for another appointment. And Mr Vicar, I hopefully will see you at church." With this she turned and left the room.
 
James took the admonishment light heartedly as he dressed. He wasn't sure on the implications of it and was trying to reason out how bold she had been. Not just in statements, but in actions.

Never one for a quick retort, she hadn't really left him any time to speak or question. Though he did get a certain private chuckle at her response.

Her last statement finally sank in. Church. The earlier familiarity hit home. That's where he had seen her for sure. The hair was done different there, not running straight down but up in another fashion.

While making the next appointment, he realized it would be after this Sunday's services. His male procrastination already hinting at the idea of skipping them. But the temptation was too great to finally reply back with a retort.

His absence could be seen as if she frightened him. As his day wore on, he had trouble concentrating as he replayed the exam. Not only her statements but the lingering touches.

She was difficult to read and that was enticing. As well as the implications of a meeting at church and a further exam.
 
Patricia went about her business and the week finished much as it had begun save the interaction with Mr Vicar. He had stuck in her head. Would she see him at church? Would he be alone? Did he have kids at her Sunday school?

Patty O'Neil was good Catholic Irish girl who had recently become a bit disillusioned with the church. She as many of the girls had done their part when called to the alter by the priest or even behind it as was the case but never thought it was wrong. it was the same stuff it seemed all men wanted and tried with her.

Sunday school let out just as the general mass and Pat hurried to be at the front steps. She saw her husband and kids getting up in the front pew as she then scanned the back pew and sure enough there was Mr Vicar. She moved to the other side and said "Good day Mr Vicar" as he stepped into the morning light and his eyes adjusted. "Glad to see you made it to mass" she said reaching for his hand. She was wearing a white sun dress that showed her small but perky chest and slender figure. Her hair was done up in curls piled on her head. She looked far from the doctor he had met a few days prior.
 
"Please, James is fine...as you know me more so than many", he replied with a bright smile.

His eyes quickly roamed her chest, as intensely as he had her heels, but for a much shorter time frame. Maybe the location changed the allowable time for straying. Even though the atmosphere was as intimidating on other levels.

He also realized the delicate hand he was holding was the same that seemed so searching and demanding a few days ago. It could be just his imagination, but he felt the underlying current that she was still in control but from a different aspect.

Her white dress somewhat reminded him of the lab coat and a general innocence considering being at church. He also reminded himself of his inability to read her correctly...for the time being.

"And was your lesson today fruitful for the children?"

Off to the side he noticed a man and two children chatting with others as they glanced towards Patty and him.

"I shouldn't hold you up...and I do need to get some work done here. We must maintain our blessing of this building with some sweat at times".

He realized he still held her hand...as he also realized her grip was tighter than his with no move to release it....
 
Patricia looked into James' eyes deeply as he spoke. She held his hand firmly as she felt something in him.

"Fruitful, always" she smiled with a tilt of the head that reminded James of the old nuns, when they knew he was guilty of something.

"OH, what do you do here?" she asked as their hand shake would have seemed awkward if anyone had any idea that the Sunday school teacher was also well acquainted with this man's privates.

She released his hand and glanced at the distance he family was from this man. She still had a moment as her husband, Tim was speaking with Father Mallory who was in his seventies now. Patricia had known Father Mallory her whole life and if Tim knew the things in that man's heads he would shield his children from him.

"Are you coming this week?" she asked again focused on James as he seemed to be choking on her question. "To the office?" she finished seeing his mind was far in the gutter as most men.
 
James felt at odds with a quick retort or the obligation to keep things neutral. He had that fleeting that of her white dress not only reflecting the lab coat but of a nuns or lay sisters habit.

He actually took a deeper look at her, ensuring that a wooden ruler wasn't;t hidden someplace on her person. He had had that tap several times as a youngster.

"Well, I'd guess you'd say I just putz and fix this and that here. There's always something that needs some TLC."

James noticed her glance towards her husband Father Mallory and his eyes naturally went that way but returned to hers that were all but drilling into him. Searching but more so, knowing.

"Errm...I'll be there as dictated...I wouldn't want to incur a penalty for a missed appointment."

His throat felt dry and for being in the sanctuary, but he couldn't help the stirring he felt over the "are you coming this week" and the implied save of "to the office".

Was it for a real issue or her decision that penance was due by him for his remark at the end of the exam?
 
"So you are the new handy man" Patricia said now looking towards her husband. "Wait just a minute" she said then walked over to her husband and had a brief conversation as Father Mallory put his arm around Patricia and James watched his hand glide over her ass as she turned back to him.
"Yes, there is something in the Sunday school classroom that needs your attention." she said with the same command she had in the office.
She walked in front of him passing through the people as he watched her high hips in the white dress work through the crowd exiting the church.
The Sunday school class room was around the side in the basement. She did not look back to see if he was following as she walked down the stone steps and unlocked the door. She stepped to the side for him to enter, then glanced back to see if anyone had followed.
The room has a series of small tables and chairs with an old chalk board on the far end. There were a couple frosted windows that let in light but not much else. She did not turn on the lights. There was enough light to see as she closed the door and locked it. Her eyes met his but she did not respond to his look.
"Mr Vicar there is an issue over here by my desk" she said walking quickly to the old wooden desk by the blackboard. She walked behind the desk and then opened the top drawer and took out a piece of chalk.
She stood tall in her white heels and the gold cross laid on her chest well above her breasts where his eyes seemed drawn.
"Mr Vicar the problem is not with the desk, it is with you." she said looking serious like the nuns used to back in school. She held out the chalk and said "you need to write on the board what you have done wrong."
James looked stunned and confused.
"Take it!" she said demanding, her hand shaking the chalk at him. He took it.
"I don't.. uh " he stammered as anyone might.
She stepped forward and grabbed his hand pulling him to the black board and moving behind him.
"You know what you have done!" she said sternly and loudly as the stone foundation of the church had absorbed screams and cries for many years.
"I really don't..." he started to turn.
She slammed his hand into the black board and loudly said "you have been thinking about me in sinful ways Mr Vicar! Now write!" Her body was now pressed against his back and side as she had her left hand holding his right and her face was inches from his.
She looked away as she realized how excited she had become.
"Mr Vicar I am a married woman and your medical professional. I cannot have you thinking about me.... sexually." she explained now having stepped back from him. A smile crept across James' face.
"Do you think this is funny Mr Vicar?" she said angrily. Her cheeks grew rosy over her porcelain skin and he could detect her nipples through the white dress. She took a breath. "I get so mad with you men sometimes. Why are you all driven by your ... lust" she said looking away.
"I want you to write 'I will not think impure thoughts' twenty five times." she said as if he was a child.
 
James wasn't sure what stunned him more. First, Father Mallory casually letting his hand roam over her ass, even as she stood there chatting with her husband and children in tow. Why did he get a sense that the hands movement reeked of familiarity? Even though the church was near empty, it was still pretty brazen for a man of the cloth and all but in direct view of her family.

The second was that he so willing followed her.He somewhat shrugged it off as just an offer to show him something that needed attending to in her classroom but there was that air of something else just hidden in a way. That similar attitude of demands and expected compliance as at the exam.

Her hips swayed more dramatically the closer theft to the room from outside the main building. Or was it the further they got from possibly being seen? The church had many rooms such as this. Solid stone walls that seemed secreted away, those walls holding the church up as well as years of sights and sounds their memories.

The gold cross swayed as she bent over and opened the drawer. When she grabbed his hand and shoved the chalk into it, it was electrifying at the least. Dr. O'Neil wasn't to be ignored...neither was the Sunday School teacher Patty O'Neil. As if at the exam, he found himself in a compromising position, following the direction of a woman he barely knew that was 20 years younger than him.

He felt her breasts against his back as she held his hand at the board and her warm exhale as she uttered the words about being sinful. He smiled a bit as he felt those hardening nipples press into him.

He quickly wrote...

"I will not think impure thoughts... 25 times"

on the board.

He turned and held out the chalk to her as he watched her chest rise and fall, a bit too much for this chilly stone room. Her red cheeks complemented her chestnut hair, though he preferred hanging down as at the office.

"Anything else? Or am I dismissed?"
 
"You clearly haven't learned your lesson James!" she said chastising him as if he were a child, not her elder. "You think I am stupid? Some dumb girl?" she said pushing herself up from the edge of the desk. Her shoes clicking on the stone floor as she stepped closer. Her head tilted slightly.
"You are full of impure thoughts aren't you? Living alone. Do you think about me? About tomorrow?" she let her eyes take him in but not sexually, more sizing him up. She stands now inches away from him. She lowers her voice and leans forward "are you aroused here with me Mr Vicar?" She remains leaning forward as her clear brown eyes sparkle staring, searching into his. Her willowy body covered by the thin white dress is steady and strong yet delicate and feminine.
"Or is it the office and lab coat that excites you? The rubber gloves? The holding or probing?" she asks as if trying to determine his favorite food. She glances down and looks are the bulge in his pants then pauses before looking back into his eyes. "What is it Mr Vicar? Being alone with a woman young enough to be your daughter? Is that what is arousing you?" she asks like an old battle ax of a nun in sheep's clothing.
 
James, in a surprise to himself, leaned forward a bit. Doc Patty's nipples, now fully extended behind the white linen dress, just grazed his chest. He shifted his legs not just to ease the pressure in his crotch, but to see her reaction to the movement across her nipples.

Staring back deeply into those eyes that were demanding a suitable response but also daring any response.

"Impure thoughts are often expressed in subtle ways for different people Doc. And we express them many ways, don't we?"

He shifted his weight and stance again, getting a sense of her leaning closer before regaining some composure and pulling back. Not in a dislike of the feeling but an air of getting her composure and control back. James glanced down ands her foot tapping on one of the tall heels she wore. Some internal thoughts raging.

She briefly glanced at the door as if weighing her course or path to take. She leaned back into him, eyes locked. With firm pursed lips, he felt her grab the chalk but gripping his fingers. Those clear eyes seeming to harden a bit and a hint of a smirk.

She released the hand and turned almost in one swift motion. Bending over and placing the chalk in the draw, her behind just rubbing against him as she did so. The roundness of it hidden under the material caused his cock to harden more...

He blurted out, "Possibly. Or is it your desire for another Father figure?"

Her anger flashed deep in her eyes as her blush deepened.

Her mouth opened to speak...

Just as the knock from the door reached us.

"Patty, you in there?" spoke Tim from the other side.....
 
Patricia did not break her gaze at Mr Vicar as her husband called for her. She raised a finger to silence him. After a pause her face turned to a smile and the sound of her husband dissipated.
"A father figure? Is that what you see yourself as to me?" she said dismissively. "A father is a holy figure, a man who has vows and wields the power of God head to toe." she said looking James up and down. "He deserves this, deserves a special place to put his power" she said as though this was all perfectly normal. "He gets this as a gift from God" she said standing proudly with her head high and chest out. She was clearly off the deep end but James was hot and wanted to swim, he wanted to swim in the deep end.
"You think about that Mr Vicar. I will see you tomorrow." she said and turned and walked across the stone floor to the door. She stopped at the door looking back over the small tables and chairs in the dimly lit room and said "clean the black board James before you leave." then she opened the door and disappeared.
 
Her mood switched in a blink of an eye. James was almost startled into saying something but had the deep inclination his face would be slapped before uttering a single syllable.

With each click of her heels against the cold stone floor, his cock twitched. And he shrank a bit from some unknown reason. Without even realizing why, he headed to the sink and wet a sponge and began cleaning the boards.

His mind thinking of her words "He deserves this, a special place..." Was she talking of this church or of herself? Or were both of those the same in her perspective?

He had the thought of retribution and revenge but for what reasons? Or what past happenings? For her or for him and even the both of them.

James couldn't resist. There was something hidden in both of them. As he pondered her words and gave time for her and the family to leave, he went through her desk drawers. The last lower left one was locked. "OH MY" and the instant erection upon using his penknife to pop the lock.

He had a restless night. More so from the thought of an exam as a few days ago, this was another meeting with Sister O'Neil. Damn, Dr. O'Neil. Or were they the same in some way?

He dragged out of sleep with visions of that gold cross swinging between her breasts and a partial audio of "...as a gift from God".

Just stripping and putting on the paper robe caused him an erection...
 
The sound of her shoes on the hard tile floor echoed and was heard in the room where Mr Vicar waited. The door clicked and opened then snapped shut as she walked in with a cherry red dress hanging down past her knees but unbuttoned under her lap coat so her gold necklace could be seen. She wore her black framed glasses and her hair was back to straight, all business.
"Mr VIcar" she said in a slow and steady tone hardly acknowledging him. She studied her table then put it down as she was facing away from him at the counter. She went and washed her hands silently then took off her glasses, folded them and put them in the pocket of her lab coat.
She then turned back around and looked at the patient.
"So Mr Vicar we are going to further examine your prostate gland, is that correct?" she asked looking back for a pair of rubber gloves.
She then tossed them back at the box an said "I don't think we need those today. We know each other." Her hands did however hold a tube of lube.
"Have you been having any issues? Trouble urinating? Unable to reach erection?" she moved into place and then asked "please lean over the table James." with the look of a patient motherly type. She squeezed the tube and began rubbing her fingers together as he turned.
As she stood behind him and moved the robe baring his ass.
"Have you been a good boy James?" she asked with a leading tone. "Been keeping your nose out of places it shouldn't be?" her finger now sliding down his ass crack with red fingernail clearly identifiable by the receiver.
 
James's head popped up quickly. He had just heard the sound of those heels approaching, knowing it was she. He remained silent as he glanced at that back turned to him and was looking at that straight almost rope like fall of hair. Her lab coat tended to hide the form of her hips and her red dress forming a ribbon below it. The small offering of lower leg and then those heels. Echo's of Sundays steps on stone firmly coming forward to his thoughts.

"No to your questions, and if I remember your comments, the erection isn't an issue."

Taken a bit aback from the use of his first name, he smiled inwardly, knowing if too visible it might cause her to switch personality again. On the other hand...hmmm.

The chill room air seemed to flow down his backside as she lifted the robe. Anticipation caused his cock to rise even more though limited by the table edge.

"I'm always a good boy Doc...sometimes the reference point for grading it needs to be adjusted though." Her nail, lubricated as it was, still caused a chill as it dragged slowly down his crack. It continued pass his rectum and slightly poked at his ball sack, causing a small moan to escape.

Stuttering, "I don't intrude to much in things Doc, unless it benefits both parties." And he felt that finger nail scrape a bit and tingle his asshole. With elbows on the table and bent over exposing himself, he could just glance up into the mirror and catch a limited view of her gold cross.

He felt her thigh press up against the back of his as that nail slid in a bit...
 
Last edited:
She moves around and places her left hand on his left shoulder and presses both greased finger tips against his ass. She leaned forward and whispers "I know you looked where you shouldn't have Jimmy" and with just the briefest of pauses pushed both fingers into him. She took two or three attempts before she managed to have both inside and her hand on his shoulder still tight and surprisingly strong. She rotated her fingers and relaxed the hand on her shoulder moving back. Her fingers now moved side to side against the hard gland.
"How does it make you feel Jimmy to have a nun with her fingers up your ass?" she asked as her fingers continued stroking him. She grabbed his shoulder again and leaned over him pressing her chest to his back. "Tell me Jimmy do you think you are worthy of feeling God?" she asked in a softer, more sensual tone as she began working her finger in and out of him. "Is that big cock hard Mr Vicar? Are you thinking of having me give you pleasure?"
She was nothing if not crazy, but crazy hot too as she slid her fingers from his ass and went to the counter and began to wash.
 
He felt his rectum finally open as her fingers pushed in, that intense roll of muscles finally yielding to her insertion, as well as her hand gripping tightly. His mind running in different directions, from the unexpected pleasure, physical and mental, to her use of his childhood name of Jimmy.

The cool steel of the exam table on top of his hard cock and that feel of a small pulse of cum exiting the tip. Her words were soul searching especially after seeing what she locked up in her desk drawer.

"Worthiness may require many attempts Doc Patty. I've only looked at was offered. The collection of the offering is what builds the temple."

He gained enough control to turn as she was washing her hands, the paper robe stopped from falling down because of the erection she caused. And promoted with her internal search.

He fleetingly pondered her statement of "nun" and caused him to wonder about her past, as well as her stone floored hideaway and a Father's hand on her curvy ass.

She turned and looked into his eyes then at the cock sticking out with that drop of tithing.

While he knew much of the church's nooks and crannies, he wondered what she knew about it from a different perspective. He saw the almost hidden perspiration on her upper lip and upper chest where that cross laid.

"Do I pass on this exam, or do I need to go say some prayers?"
 
Patricia's eyes slowly rose from the tented gown as her face showed a mix of disappointment and curiosity.
"Mr Vicar I see Jimmy is awake" she said with a node to the tent peg.
"You see Mr Vicar, your health and really the health of all men is tied to regulation of the need to procreate" she began to lecture as the nun came out and she paced in her red leather shoes clicking on the floor. "I see you Mr Vicar have a strong need" she said stopping in front of him. "are you a father Mr Vicar?" she asks as she looks past his eyes into his soul. "Have you touched god with that?" she says emphasizing "that" like it was dirty tool.
 
He had an urge from some unknown source to be on his knees as she preached to him. Or was it a need to get closer to those heels and what little of her flesh she exposed. Thinking of what her legs would feel like when his hands were allowed to tighten on them.

"I'm not a father Sis...Doc. I haven't had that pleasure yet."

The image of last Sunday was vivid for some reason. Her husband and children standing with Father Mallory. The children having such deep red hair and her husband's black locks slightly receding. And the contrasting thick red hair of the Father.

"Maybe I need to pursue that path with intensity, Doc. Sometimes, we all need guidance to see the true path."

He noticed her deeper breathing and her glance at the door. Would she be bolder behind the thick wooden door of her stone classroom? Was it some sanctuary within one that gave comfort while seeking more physical ones?

His cock remained hard as if being guided by a spirit. And a healthy dose of her.
 
"Maybe you do" she answered him as a slight blush crossed her face.
"How long have you been a parishioner of the Father Mallory?" she asked now standing a foot in front of him, seeming to ignore the phallus protruding in his gown. Seeing his eyes dip to her chest once again she did not wait for his answer.
"You looked in my drawer James. You know I am a woman of God, don't you James?" her words came fast and harsh as her anger rose. She clenched her hands behind her back which made her chest stand out and her lab coat open and the red dress blazing in front of him like a cape in front of a bull.
She reached out and grabbed his cock through the gown. "This is what a woman of God does for you?" her hand strong and tight on him. Her fingers barely able to reach around the thickness. She stopped and looked at her hand holding his cock.
"The impurity Jimmy!" she hissed still looking down.
"The sin of another man's wife James." she said a little more calmly.
"A dominance over the kingdom father" she whispered meekly as her eyes rose to his.
 
Her hand squeezed hard on his cock. He gulped several times as he inwardly acknowledged her control. How could she know about the drawer. Why would she go back to that room after church? What need? Or would it have been a summation that she better move it?

"I've been going there about 10 years now...about as long as your oldest child is."

Focusing back on her eyes instead of looking at her hand grasping his dick,

"Sin gives all of us desires Doc...no matter your position in life."

His body shifted and attempted to thrust into her hand. She sensed his movement and her closed fist pushed down and limited the movement. "Tsk, tsk, James. No quick salvation here. You have penance to do before claiming a greater glory."

He sensed her mood swing from the hiss which actually ended with a lick of her lips to the calm statement that seemed more of a wishful thought. Possibly a place she had been before.

Her whisper alluded even more. Once again, retribution or revenge came to mind. Her eyes offered redemption at a cost as well as a deeper command. His mind flashed that this wanna be nun had her own ten commandments, possible as a result of who knows what.

He meekly came back, "And a reverence for the Holy Mother?" ...and the ensuing shift in her eyes to a nun with purpose and a hymn yet to be learned.

The office intercom...

"Dr. O'Neil...Dr. O'Neil...line one."

His hands gripped the table edge trying to restrain from reaching out to those breasts...already knowing his hands would be smacked as she hadn't offered him the grace to do so....
 
She looked calmly as the intercom interrupted. She continued holding his shaft then released it. She inhaled deeply as though she had been holding her breath.
"excuse me" she said obviously a bit flustered from her usual matronly demeanor. She straightened her lab coat and buttoned it then walked out of the room. There was no call, she simply had asked her assistant to give her an excuse to leave the exam. She went to her office and pulled up the feed of the camera she kept hidden in that exam room.
 
His shaft chilled a bit from the warmth of her leaving it. He at first assumed her lack of response to his question the call to duty but the sight of her shift in personality seemed to conflict with that.

He stood up, the erection not even beginning to yield. He noticed the tube of lube still on the counter. Temptation ran crazy as he picked it up...odd that it was the same brand as in her drawer with other items.

James though not officially dismissed still felt in a way he might have been. She could easily have picked up the phone in this room. So many oddities. She could get flustered he noticed and be in control, fractions of a second apart.

He grabbed some wipes and cleansed his backside. He needed to think. He dressed quickly and pocketed the tube.

His hand turned the knob on the door to leave with impure thoughts of taking that red dress off of her. His job called as did the prayer bench...

He wasn't prepared for the staring eyes that greeted him....
 
Back
Top