Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoWorker

So how is your Gal CoWorker?? You know.. The one you had the girl crush over...
Is she still lightening up your day at the office??

So how is your Gal CoWorker?? You know.. The one you had the girl crush over...
Is she still lightening up your day at the office??

some days, not this week. she is on vacation. she is in a friends wedding across the country. and of course, bride is a bitch and has all the bridesmaids in super short strapless dresses. Yeah. most of the bridesmaids were not happy. coworker is very top heavy like me but a little heavier and a little taller, and my age. so basically she can't bend over in the dress otherwise she would be guilty of indecent exposure on two counts, if she found a strapless bra at all, I know it will be too small. we were joking about duct tape before she left haha.

and she is applying for a position at our corporate headquarters so will likely leave this office soon. She loves it here, but her hubby can't find a job, and while our office has the best people, there is no moving up unless you move out, and she is for sure trying to further her career rather than ride it out like most who settle in this office

Moon

Seems like a lot of people.. At least around here are in a Gray mood as well.. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Full Moon

Vid

Thanks for the fun shower Vid tho.. Makes a guy wanna give you a hand or two!!

HaHa

So the Wife sends her IT hubby an e-mail while hes working that say's " Windows is frozen" Husband replies " Pour some hot water over em. That will fix em.. " A while goes by and the Wife E-Mails hubby again " Computer is completely Fucked now" !!!

Well now, Further to my PM I have found many post I like so I have
SUBSCRIBED

common shower video, yet again.

I'm sitting up and paying attention, common, does that mean it open to all comers? and that breast stroke is Olympic standard.

Thank you.

Yeah, you have said it before, but my impulse is always going saying something along the lines of "Oh you didn't have to do that" when someone does something nice. I don't know, maybe I will break the habit eventually. It is kind of like saying sorry for things that you had nothing to do with, and if given a compliment, say thank you, downplay it, then say something awkward. I am at least getting better at that one.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

Well Sexy Lady, it has taken me some time but if you look at my last post on Cheer thread.. give it a look if you like copy and re-post. if not let e know and I will remove.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

now I can go thru new one see that I have missed

Hope your mood has lifted, :heart:

Crap joke alert...

Why did the leprechaun wear two condoms?

To be sure, to be sure

Bump

I wish I could at least get a venting post from you Justa.. Your thoughts make our day go so much better!!!:)

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope this week has treated you well

Seems like a lot of people.. At least around here are in a Gray mood as well.. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Full Moon
yeah, IDK. I am still cranky lol

Seeing you in the shower is quite inspiring.
well thanks

Thanks for the fun shower Vid tho.. Makes a guy wanna give you a hand or two!!

please do

You say boring and I say, inspiring and fun! :D:devil::devil:
thanks

Very inspirational. Your tits are just magnificent.
thanks

Meh! We all have blah days, I hope yours pass quickly...

Wanna ridiculously offensive joke?

https://youtu.be/TcBRePwOPPI

:heart:
everything is better with a ridiculously offensive joke lol

boring common shower video, yet again.

They move and that sure talks to me.
I'm glad

How do you manage to keep the camera dry. Only time I tried I dropped it in the tray. Luckily mine is waterproof (ish) and survived.
It does get a little wet, I just cross my fingers

Can we arrange a shower meeting asap? Wet hair + boobs = siiiiiiiigggghhhhh.

sure, every morning 6am. way too early lol

So the Wife sends her IT hubby an e-mail while hes working that say's " Windows is frozen" Husband replies " Pour some hot water over em. That will fix em.. " A while goes by and the Wife E-Mails hubby again " Computer is completely Fucked now" !!!
lol

Well now, Further to my PM I have found many post I like so I have
SUBSCRIBED
thanks. glad you are enjoying

common shower video, yet again.

I'm sitting up and paying attention, common, does that mean it open to all comers? and that breast stroke is Olympic standard.
haha. um i just meant typical and boring but your interpretation is better

Be that as it may but it is literally steaming :D
that it was

Well Sexy Lady, it has taken me some time but if you look at my last post on Cheer thread.. give it a look if you like copy and re-post. if not let e know and I will remove.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

now I can go thru new one see that I have missed

thank you. and i totally will repost. just not now as still lazy

Hope your mood has lifted, :heart:

Crap joke alert...

Why did the leprechaun wear two condoms?

To be sure, to be sure
lol

I wish I could at least get a venting post from you Justa.. Your thoughts make our day go so much better!!!:)
ok i will bitch some shortly

I would not call anything showing your sexy body boring gorgeous
thank you

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope this week has treated you well
eh. not really, but could be worse.

I do hope you are doing ok, let’s face it - lit generally isn’t a place we end up at if life is all sunshine and roses to start with, xx.

Your feisty, intelligent, kick ass nature is appreciated around here, but you do what you need to do for you, xx

so what is pissing me off this week.

Well I am officially 40. the administrative assistant took me out to lunch, that was nice.

I ordered a bunch of free groceries delivered due to a special, and the delivery guy looked all of 22, had on a backwards baseball cap, and was driving a brand new Mercedes S coupe. I can only assume he is also a drug dealer.

i still hate people who don't use turn signals, like really really hate them.

also annoyed by people who drive around with their arm straight out their window, what is that? If your arm is straight out your window, I assume you are signalling a left hand turn and have broken turn signals but aren't a giant douche. this also brings me back to hating people who don't use turn signals, I mean there are people out there with such crappy cars that take their time to lower their window and use bike signals so they aren't going around being giant douches because they are poor, yet people who have perfectly functional ones are too douchy to use them. Or maybe they suffered some sort of brain trauma and are not competent to determine right from left anymore, but if that is the case, should they be driving?

I have been using gel polish on my nails for like the past decade. I love gel nail polish. I think the worst possible thing has happened. I think I have developed an allergy. Fingers crossed that it was a new lotion or the new winter green alcohol I used, ok actually fingers not crossed because they hurt way too much. which by the way, really sucks for someone whose job it is to type. I am actually wearing yoga pants to work because I can't cope with the pain of buttoning buttons. anyway, I guess in like a month when my hands no longer hurt I will test the alcohol, lotion, base coat, color coat, top coat, and decorative adhesive, each on an individual finger, but the overwhelming likelihood is I have become sensitized and allergic to one of the acrylate chemicals and this indeed makes me very sad as typical nail polish sucks in comparison. though I swear my hands starting itching before I painted my nails, but the only other thing I can think that I did differently was working with fake furry for halloween costumes. well either way, my hands really hurt and I am very grumpy about it.

I noticed my drivers license expired 2 days ago, and they won't let me renew it online, so I have to go to the dmv monday. and I am sure they won't keep using my 20 year old picture, so that makes me sad too. I liked being forever 21 haha.

I decided to treat myself and buy a clearance designer bag because I had an extra 50% off and it was already 80% off, so I guess soon I will be one of those people carrying a bag worth more than their car lol.

I do hope you are doing ok, let’s face it - lit generally isn’t a place we end up at if life is all sunshine and roses to start with, xx.

Your feisty, intelligent, kick ass nature is appreciated around here, but you do what you need to do for you, xx

i'm fine, just really cranky. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back