Conversation

rlaflamme

Literotica Guru
Ever hope to just talk to someone? Just sit back, type some words, send the message and a little bit later a reply pops up on your screen? A basic conversation or erotic, didn't matter. Do you find yourself just tapping through the forums thinking, yeah, would be nice to share some thoughts with someone here?
Yup, me too. I am a MWM, who writes some and loves talking to people, so, if you are in the same boat as I am, lets talk.

I am a guy so not looking to start anything but I can commiserate with you on how hard it is to find somebody that you can fall into that comfortable, regular conversation routine with. Somebody that is interested in what you have say, enjoys talking about a variety of topics but also knows how to flirt and enjoys it when the conversation occasionally turns steamy. Somebody that just gets into you.

The search is long but hopefully we will find what we are looking for someday. Good Luck.

It's a never ending search I think. I don't know, there is just something about logging on and seeing a message or two waiting for you. It helps with the monotony of every day life.

It does. An empty inbox is as sad thing. lol Somebody should write a song on that.

lol, that would be an interesting sad song. And it isn't like my inbox is always empty, it's a few days of conversation and then you never hear from them again be cause they don't visit the site anymore or their inbox is so full they would never catch up on the replies.

lol, that would be an interesting sad song. And it isn't like my inbox is always empty, it's a few days of conversation and then you never hear from them again be cause they don't visit the site anymore or their inbox is so full they would never catch up on the replies.

My inbox is usually empty but I get the difficulty of getting and keeping the interest of somebody in conversation. Sometimes they don't come back but other times you were playing second fiddle to some other guy and you wonder what made him so fascinating?

Gotta agree with the both of ya!! I get one about 3-4 times a week from one lady but not much is said. But it’s nice knowing she takes a moment to say hi and ask how I’m doing!! It is tough finding that one someone who wants to just talk and get to know one another!!
Some days I think of closing my account and not deal with it, but thoughts of all of these beautiful ladies on Lit keep bringing me back!!

And it isn't only other men you "compete" with her. I have a firm belief that many of the women here really just want another woman's ear to talk about their ideas, life struggles and fantasies with. No man needed. So with a 100 to 1 male to female ratio and that, it's rough.

I have to empty my PMs here every few days, but it would be more often if I didn't chat mostly on hangouts or skype.

jump into threads, be respectful, PM people you have stuff in common with and you'll click with some and not with others. make friends, have fun and all that jazz.

also, a memorable username helps lol

I have to empty my PMs here every few days, but it would be more often if I didn't chat mostly on hangouts or skype.

jump into threads, be respectful, PM people you have stuff in common with and you'll click with some and not with others. make friends, have fun and all that jazz.

also, a memorable username helps lol

I've been a bit more active on the forums lately, just trying to see who is out there. Maybe I should be more active than I am. I don't know. It's a fun little world.

I've been a bit more active on the forums lately, just trying to see who is out there. Maybe I should be more active than I am. I don't know. It's a fun little world.

I agree, it is a lot of fun. very interesting people from varied backgrounds coming together. that's always a wonderful thing.

if you do send random PMs and such, remember that friends are well worth the effort to make sure you stand out from the crowd.

I agree, it is a lot of fun. very interesting people from varied backgrounds coming together. that's always a wonderful thing.

if you do send random PMs and such, remember that friends are well worth the effort to make sure you stand out from the crowd.

True. And I think there are a ton of fun and exciting people here, obviously, or none of would be here. I just don't know if most don't even bother to read a message, they just hit delete because they get so many of them.

True. And I think there are a ton of fun and exciting people here, obviously, or none of would be here. I just don't know if most don't even bother to read a message, they just hit delete because they get so many of them.

I get a few, but I always take the time to reply, even if it’s a no thank you.

I think I always reply, no matter the context. Just to make sure they know I took the time to know I read it. But, I think many people get so many messages they just say, "forget it." and delete it right off. And, if you're the sender, you never know.

I think I always reply, no matter the context. Just to make sure they know I took the time to know I read it. But, I think many people get so many messages they just say, "forget it." and delete it right off. And, if you're the sender, you never know.

Very true. It does get frustrating at times when you do have get any reply, that’s why I make sure to respond, that Golden rule deal.

I guess it is a game of hit and miss, you just hope to hit a homerun with someone and really have a long ongoing discussion.

Definitely like that....it’s sad to just check to see if someone pms you just hoping for some contact.

And when you post something on here you need to be careful. You don't want to look like you are just needy or whiny, but just looking for something because that is what you like to do.

lol. it makes it a challenge to talk to people. But, I guess that means when you do get that homerun you appreciate it a lot more. I don't know, I just figured I would put this out there and see if I get any hits. This is an awesome site for ideas and fantasies, and there are a lot of good people on it. You just sit and wait, well, log on and look lol.

lol. it makes it a challenge to talk to people. But, I guess that means when you do get that homerun you appreciate it a lot more. I don't know, I just figured I would put this out there and see if I get any hits. This is an awesome site for ideas and fantasies, and there are a lot of good people on it. You just sit and wait, well, log on and look lol.

And wait.....and wait.....and wait.......and WAIT..,.,,.

I’m getting to a point that I may just quit the boards. No one will talk to you for more than a week..****o tops.....and if they do half the time they blow you off on the middle of something so what’s the damn point ya know. I get enough of that treatment in real life I don’t need it here too.

I’m getting to a point that I may just quit the boards. No one will talk to you for more than a week..****o tops.....and if they do half the time they blow you off on the middle of something so what’s the damn point ya know. I get enough of that treatment in real life I don’t need it here too.

And that is what can get frustrating and make people take a long hiatus, hoping when they return things will be different. When I first came to this part of Literotica I was hoping to find people to talk to about my stories for some feedback, hopefully helpful feedback. But then I started to just want to talk, just share ideas, and when I did I got ideas and the stories started to flow from my brain. It was kind of cool. But the conversations were quick and stopped abruptly so I stopped visiting. Now, I guess, I'm just lurking around and trying to see some sexy photos and see the different fetishes out there. But, it is nice to talk to people to.

You can talk about things with people on here that you would never talk about with someone you know outside of here. It's suppose to be a release, where you can just enjoy a random, fun conversation, whether generic or sexual.

Every site is a needle in a haystack, but it's so worth it when you find one

Back