Suburban Crossfire (Closed for BeachBum25)

Tabitha looked nervous as Bill returned. Locking the door and jamming a book under the other was more than Tabitha expected. She thought Bill might want a blow job and a straight up fuck but he had ties and even if she screamed no one would be able to get in. She could not stop her nipples from stiffening as being taken and used by an older man had always been a fantasy but now that it was real and he was angry she was not so sure.
She pulled her tee shirt off and then pushed her shorts she had thrown on to the floor. She was a beautiful creature. Her full 36C tits topped with perfect pink nipples. Her shaven mound of what must have been barely visible blonde curls to match her head. her rippled abs and toned legs all tanned without a white line to be seen.
She looked down but did not try to cover herself. She knew that would only enrage him. She was not sure if he wanted her to be an aggressive whore or a submissive whore.
"Yes sir" she said softly like a little girl admonished for some trivia misdeed. Then she looked up and awaited instructions.
 
“Oh, so now you want to be a submissive little whore. I thought you were going to be fun considering the attitude you showed before. I guess I was wrong about you.” Bill walked over to Tabitha and grabbed a handful of her hair, tilted her head back and stared into her eyes.

“You are going to get fucked in ways that you only dreamed of. You are going to get used like a cheap whore. You are going to earn every penny that you get from my son.... if you get any.”

He spun her around and pulled her back to him. He kissed her neck and then whispered into her ear, “I just had a wonderful idea. In addition to me ducking you, I think I should involve the bartender from last night in using you.” He bit her shoulder and sucked hard .... leaving his mark on her skin.

Grabbing a wrist, he wrapped one of the ties around it and tied it tight enough to keep her attention. Then, spinning her around again to face him, he bound her wrists together. Once the were secured, he pushed her onto the bed, maneuvered her into position, and secured her wrists, over her head, to the headboard. Then, after climbing off the bed, he began to slowly undress as his eyes moved over her incredible body. “MINE.”
 
Tabitha nearly came as the rope ripped into her wrist and his bite throbbed on her shoulder. She was a bad girl and liked it rough. She wanted to give Bill what he wanted which seemed to be leading to what she wanted. She feigned struggling with the rope as her legs opened. She watched him undress as she pulled at the ropes.

She did not speak as he revealed his cock. It was bigger than Alex, which was saying something and rock hard. She worked up a tear and whimpered "be gentle." as she closed her legs.
 
“Nice try whore. You don’t want it gentle. You need to be fucked.... and fucked hard. You need to be used like the whore you are. You will beg me to make you my hot little cumslut.”

He finished undressing and moved over to the bed. He reached out and touched her perfect tits. His fingers moved slowly over her body; barely touching her flesh..... teasing her.

As his hands moved back to her tits, he gripped both nipples in his fingers and pinched them HARD. Pulling on them, he smiled at her. Keeping a firm grip on them, he climbed onto the bed. “So, is it really gentle that you want slut?”

Bill moved between her legs; not releasing her nipples. His big, thick cock moved along her wet cunt. He started to move his hips slowly; his cock moving along her folds. “I know you want this whore.” Then, he thrust his cock into her tight pussy..... filling her deep.... stretching her so good
 
Tabitha was nearly orgasmic as Mr Jefferson ran his fingers gingerly over her skin. She did not want it gentle. She wanted it hard as he could go. She but her lip and when he mercilessly pinched her nipples she inhaled but did not cry out. She smiled a wicked smile of lustful enjoyment. Her legs opened as he lay between them.
He was teasing her and she wanted it so much. She wanted to say "I am your whore so treat me like it" or "give me all you got!" Then he was inside her. His power sent a wave of pain through her followed by a wave of pleasure. She could not contain herself as her primal cry echoed through the room. He howled with pleasure at his cock in this perfect specimen of female.
She pulled her legs back and hissed "grab my legs. Harder you bastard!"
Her smile let him know she wanted it as much as he did.
She leaned up straining with the extreme pounding he was giving her. "I don't care about he money, just don't stop fucking me!" she cried.
 
Long...... hard........ deep.

He was relentless as he fucked the little whore. His cock moved in and out of her pussy like a piston; pushing deeper and harder with each thrust of his hips. Her tight cunt gripped his cock so good as his body slammed bruisingly into her.

“That’s it whore. Take this cock. You know you have never had it like this before. You know where you will come to get it from now on “. He slapped her tits as he pounded her tight cunt; giving her exactly what she needed.

Then, without warning, he stopped. Bill pulled his cock out of her pussy. Smiling down at her, he gripped her nipples again. “Do not forget who is in charge here, slut. Never think that you can gain an advantage on me. If you do, the pain will be so bad that you will beg me to let you die.”

Grabbing her ankles, he pushed her knees up beside her head. “Have you ever given your ass to my son? It really doesn’t matter, because I am going to just take it and use it and stretch it so fucking good with this big cock.”
 
Tabitha was on the verge of orgasm as he slapped her and pounded his mature cock into her tight young body. Then it stopped. Bill hissed obscenities and curses at her as she lay trembling so close to release.

"I will come back, I swear" she begged "I am so close" she heard herself say knowing it was wrong. He did not want her to feel pleasure. She laid on her back with her mouth and eyes open waiting for him. Her hands drawn so she could not finish what he had started.

She was revealed when he grabbed her ankles and she nearly pulled him back as he folded her up and opened her.

“Have you ever given your ass to my son? It really doesn’t matter, because I am going to just take it and use it and stretch it so fucking good with this big cock.” he said.

She shook her head in fear as he pushed his head dripping with her juices. "too big" she gasped "please Mr Jefferson anything.." she was cut off as he leaned into her. It took nearly his full weight but he opened her bring forth a blood curdling cry.

Suddenly there was pounding on the door. Alex's voice came though "Tabitha? Are you alright?" he pounded on the door and tried to break the door knob off.
 
"Tell him you are fine and that you will be out in a little while. You better hope he does not come in here whore." Bill continued pushing his hips to her and stretching her ass with his thick, hard cock. He was not going to relent while making her keep her fiancee out of the room.

Once he had his cock buried deep in her ass, Bill leaned in and whispered to Tabitha. "I own all of you slut.... every fucking inch." He bit her neck where it met her shoulder, leaving another mark on her.... HIS mark.

Bill slowly withdrew his cock from her ass... almost all the way. His next thrust was hard and deep and signaled an onslaught on her ass by his big cock. He was merciless in his attack as he fucked her ass deep and hard... filling her, stretching her.... pounding her ass so fucking good.

He stared into her eyes; maintaining her focus completely on him. His body slammed into hers; their flesh slapping together as his cock fucked her ass harder and harder with every thrust. He leaned back a little and smacked her clit as his ass continued to stretch her ass... knowing he was driving her crazy.
 
"Just a cramp babe" she managed to get out. "Go downstairs... be there in a few" she grunted out as Bill continued his assault, his attack, his brutal assertion of his dominance. Tabitha bit her lip to keep from crying as she was being ripped apart. She had never been manhandled like this. Fucked with such a blatant disregard for her well being. She was being used by this man who held the golden carrot and was currently ramming it as deep into her tight young body as he could.
The pounding stopped and Tabitha again felt alone under attack. He came at her and bit her shoulder. The pain was exquisite as her body seemed to ignite with every thrust, every pinch, slap and sting.
"OH God" she groaned barely able to think. The sound of his body slamming into her filled her head as her eyes closed and she felt strangely as though she were going to.. her body contorted as orgasm exploded throughout her body. She was confused and joyful as the endorphins turned the pain into bliss..
She looked up at him. Her eyes begging for something. Her mouth open but silent. His body and face were red with strain and the sweat covered him and dripped onto her. She wanted to touch him. Caress his face. She felt so...
"*SLAP*" his hand hit her clit sending another wave through her. Her legs tried to kick but he held her tight continuing his fucking. The pain he inflicted morphed into pleasure and she was lost. She was trapped under a madman who seemed to be driven to kill her by orgasm, but she doubted that was his goal. His thrusts slowed just a bit and she felt him throb inside her. She watched him over her. His breathing sent spittle onto her chest and face and she wanted more. His primal grunts and hisses were undercut by the steady thump, thump, thump of his hips into the back of her thighs. She bit her lip and pulled at the cord holding her arms up as her body was betraying her and taking such pleasure in this man's abuse.
 
He felt her body shake as he thrust deep and hard into her ass. There was no doubt in his mind that this hot little whore was enjoying the pleasure that the pain was providing. He was going to enjoy her visits for a long time to come.

Once again he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her tight ass. He moved his thumb over her clit as he pulled his cockhead still inside her. Rubbing harder he grinned at her before pushing his thumb into her tight cunt as he thrust his hips to her and filled her ass again.

She took it so well. Tabitha was having her limits pushed and it appeared that she was finding out that she loved it. He started to thrust harder and harder and harder into her ass. Removing his thumb from her cunt, he pushed it into her mouth as he savagely took her ass.

It was only going to be a matter of time. Despite him cumming repeatedly last night, Tabitha’s ass was about to milk a load of his cum and he was going to fill her ass. “Fuck yes whore...... fucking take my cum in your hot ass. This marks you becoming MINE. Don’t fucking forget it.” He exploded.... filling her ass with ropes of his thick cum
 
It was incredible. Tabitha was on the verge of insanity as her body shook in a constant orgasmic fit. She made guttural noises as her muscles and breathing collided to release whatever tension the could. She could hardly open her eyes and when she did he smiled down on her with a sadistic grin as he worked his body harder and hissed filthy degrading words. She thought she would black out as his tone softened just a note. She could hardly feel anything but the constant pounding into her, deep inside her. His fingers probing her and then filling her mouth with her own juices. She suckled his finger resisting the urge to bite.

"This marks you becoming MINE." he said and her body relaxed just a bit as her banishment was rescinded. She had turned the tide or at least accepted what the king felt appropriate for her today. She had been a bad girl and she knew it.

"Don't fucking forget it" he hissed then convulsed as his hot thick seed blasted into her. Her young body shaking as she felt him throb with ejaculation into her most private place. He had taken her for his own and owned her like a dog, a bitch.

She shuddered as he drained himself into her and then dismounted her. She lay, muscles involuntarily flexing as reality returned. Her hand still bound over her head. Her body sore and spent. Her long beautiful legs spread and lifeless.

She whimpered "thank you" without looking at him.
 
Climbing off the bed, Bill did not look at her. He picked up his clothes and removed the book that wedged the secret door closed. He opened her door and looked into the hallway. He could hear Heather and Alex downstairs. Alex was whining about his mother being upset with Tabitha for what she had done. Bill heard Heather tell Alex to stop being a little bitch and grow up.

Bill locked Tabitha’s door behind him and went into his room. He dropped his clothes in the laundry hamper and climbed into the shower. After a thoroughly enjoyable shower, Bill dressed and returned to the guest room through the secret door. He looked at the whore laying on the bed. “Do not forget who and what you are. If you cross me, you will pay, dearly.”

Reaching down toward her, he smacked her tits.... HARD. “Make sure my marks are visible.” Then, he untied her and told her to shower and then to go down and spend some time with Alex. “Do not deny that you did what his mother told him that you did.”

Moving downstairs and into his office, Bill went to the safe and withdrew Tabitha’s phone. He walked into the kitchen where Heather and Alex were sitting. “I have spoken to Tabitha about her error in judgement. I think she understands what she did wrong and what she must do moving forward. I am going into the office for a little while. I will be home before dinner.” He leaned over and kissed Heather and whispered to her that he was having Tabitha’s phone checked.

On the way to the office, Bill called the caterer. He talked about the staff that had been sent to the house last night. He also talked about the quality of the food and that it wasn’t as good as Bill had hoped. Before hanging up, Bill got the phone number for the bartender and told the caterer that she was to be assigned to any function Bill had.
 
Tabitha laid on the bed for a few minutes after Mr Jefferson released her. She rubbed her breasts where he had hit her. His bites still stung but she knew she had to wear them. She walked to the shower a bit awkwardly. She showered and felt better. Her wrists were red from the ropes.
She dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a pink tank top she knew Alex liked. The bites were obvious on her neck and shoulders This was gonna be weird but she wanted this, needed this. She put on some makeup on but left her neck and shoulders be. She would just feign ignorance if asked. She knew Heather would probably know how he was. She made a note to always see if Heather had any bites.
"Hey" she said walking into the kitchen. Heather acted as if nothing had happened. "Hello Tabitha would you like some lemonade? Alex and I are having some." Heather asked as Alex looked at her.
"What happened to your neck?" Alex asked as soon as she was near him.
"I dunno, maybe something playing tennis?" she said shrugging and taking the glass of lemonade from Heather who gave her a sympathetic look.
"Alex go and get some vodka from the liquor cabinet, I think we could all use a drink" Heather said dismissing her son. Alex got up and walked away.
Heather looked at Tabitha and said "You better get your shit together little girl. You think he is a monster, do it again and he lets me at you!" She pinched her hip and twisted as Alex re-entered.
"Oh good, cocktail?" she smiled at Tabitha who was a little rattled.
"Yes mam" she answered. Alex looked at her with a curious look. "Never heard you be that respectful" he said with a snort.
"We can all be better" Tabitha said holding her glass towards Heather with the vodka.
"You mean like not recording me and my mom having sex?" Alex said with a laugh.
"YEahhhh" Tabitha said as she glanced at Heather she hissed silently "exactly like that."
"So maybe I will leaver you two together alone" Heather said winking at Alex.
"Oh, are you sure Mrs Jefferson?" Tabitha said as she sat uncomfortably on the stool in the kitchen.
"Sure, Mr Jefferson will be out for a few hours and I am sure you love birds want to make up for lost time." she said and walked away into the house.
"Alright!" Alex said with a lusty smile. "Wanna go to my room?"
Tabitha who never shied away from sex was torn, literally possibly. "OK but I am a little sore from tennis so be gentle." She downed the drink and wanted another but Alex was hot to get upstairs.
 
Alex bounded up the stairs leaving Tabitha in his dust. He couldn’t wait to get to his room and get his fiancé in his bed. The morning session with Mom had only whet his appetite. He was ready for more and, with dad out of the house, he was sure going to get it.

When Bill arrived at the office, he turned the phone over to his tech guy. “I want to know if there was anything on here that she may have deleted. Also, I want you to check and see if she sent anything to anybody. If she did, I want the number or numbers.”

Returning to his office, Bill found several messages from his new secretary. She was extremely efficient in addition to being sexy as hell. He would have to compliment her on her efficiency when she returned to work on Monday.

One of the messages that had been left for him was from the bartender from last night. “How did that little bitch get this number. It must have been from the damned caterer. She probably had tricked him into giving it to her. The ducking caterer was so stupid.” The message stated simply that he would know why she was calling.

He took out his cell phone, blocked his number and dialed her number. She picked up after the third ring and answered hesitantly. “So, what is it that is so important that you called me at my office?”
 
"OH hey Bill, or would you prefer Mr Jefferson?" her casual confident tone surprised him. "After the other night I did as you told me and thought back on that big hard dick and how it treated me and I was hoping we might get together again?" she said just letting her question hang in the silence of Bill's cock swelling in his pants. If he was able to see her naked in her four-poster bed draped in white lace that filtered the sun pouring in through the french doors of her bedroom. This was not the bedroom of someone scraping by being a part time bartender.

"Are you there?" she breathed into the phone
 
Alex was in his room naked and waiting for Tabitha. He leered at her as she entered his room. He quickly closed the door behind her. “I am glad you don’t have much on baby because I can’t wait to get you naked and enjoy that hot body of yours.”

Bill wondered what the bartender’s angle was. He was sure that she was up to something. He just wasn’t able to figure it out.... yet. He would though. That was his greatest strength; the ability to read people and know what they wanted.

“So, tell me what you have on your mind? You say you thought about this cock. Tell me about your thoughts and tell me what it is that you would like to do if we get together, and where we would get together.” Bill wanted to gauge what the hot redhead was thinking and see what she had in mind.
 
Tabitha walked uncomfortably upstairs. She paused outside his door as Heather peeked out hers.
"you better take care of him. I don't care what Bill did to you, this is what it takes..." then she silently closed the door. Tabitha was shocked at his mother telling her to go fuck her son after her husband had just aggressively fucked her in the ass. She fact that she was behind a thin wall as she and her son were to have sex also made it a little more than she had bargained for.
She opened the door and was immediately confronted with naked Alex sporting a huge hard on.
"I guess momma didn't get it all" she said with a sexy tone and wrapping her fingers around him like a hand shake. She looked up into his face as it showed disappointment at the mentioning of momma.
She stood on tip toes and kissed him. She leaned into him and breathed in his ear "I have missed this" as she pumped his cock. She thought about it and realized she was probably playing for an audience.
"I was so jealous when I saw you giving her this" she said louder as she pulled him towards the bed and sat down. She peeled off her tank top and let her tits hang as she looked up at him. The bites still obvious and fresh on her neck and shoulder. "I am so sorry for what I did Alex, do you forgive me?" She looked up like a lost puppy until he nodded. She then leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth as his hands took her head and he began fucking her mouth.
"Oh yeah Tabby, suck it good!" she moaned nice and loud. She struggled not to gag as he was incited. She guessed have her and his mother so close together was like a dream of his. She hoped he would cum in her mouth and save any possibility of probing her ass. His second favorite orifice. She moaned loudly when she could as he was chocking her with nearly his full length.
Just when she thought he was there, he pulled out and stepped back. She gasped and looked disappointed sitting on his bed.

* * *

Regina laid twisting her auburn hair and looking through the lace into the gardens as she listened to Mr Jefferson.
"Well Bill I have that big dick on my mind for one thing" she said softly into the phone. "So yes I would like to get together again. That is if your wife is OK with it?" she said taunting a man like Bill who clearly did what he wanted, when he wanted.
"Now where is a whole other story" she continued as she imagined his cock hardening listening to her. She ran her hand over her breasts and down between her legs to give her voice that real sex operator tone. "I liked that chair your wife was in the other night as you sucked an orgasm out of her" she breathed into the phone as she circled her clit. "and I bet you have a big soft bed upstairs where I could ride that big... thick... dick until you don't want any more..." her voice was nearly cracking as she worked her clit harder.
"Now it's your turn Mr Jefferson, what do you want and where?" she asked.
 
“I want more than a blowjob baby. I want to explore all of that fine body. I want to make you feel good and I want to give you this cock that I know you live so much.” He smiled at Tabitha sitting on his bed. “Come on baby, get those shorts off.”

“I am thinking about having you right where you are. I can tell by the sound of your voice that you are playing with that needy little pussy of yours. I know that you are sitting or laying there thinking of this big cock bringing you hours of pleasure.”

He paused for a minute to let that sink in. “Tell me where you are and I will see what I can do about us getting together for a few hours. Then, after that, maybe we can figure out what we are going to do moving forward. Maybe you will get the chance to sit in that chair or to get fucked in my bed.”
 
Tabitha knew she had to please Alex even if she was raw from his father's assault. She would try to keep him away from there. She slid her shorts off and spread her legs inviting Alex She moved back on the bed and said "come here baby, give me that cock, not easy like you did momma hard like you really like it." She smiled her wicked sex smile and waited...

* * *

"So you are still interested?" Regina said with a smile. "I thought last night I was done? Crossed a line? Persona non grata?" she continued as her hand caressed her tit and she felt the rush of desire through the phone.

"I don't think I can trust having you know where I live but I could meet you. Perhaps at that dive bar around the corner from you office? O'Leary's I think?" she said.

Bill's head spun. How did she know where his office was? And a bar around the corner? Who was this woman?

"You still there baby? Still want to see me?" she breathed into the phone.
 
She was a challenge, and he liked that. Her fiery attitude made her even more attractive to him. “So, you don’t trust me. That is disappointing. After all, I wasn’t the one that was attempting all of the manipulations last night.”

He paused for a few seconds. “I think we can meet at O’Leary’s. That will work out just fine. How about we meet there in an hour.” That was the perfect place for them to meet. Not only did he own the building, but he had financed Patrick when he opened the bar. Patrick would do anything for him.

If we meet there in an hour, it will give me a chance to finish up some work and get there to meet with you. Then we can spend some quality time together, if you would like.”

After hanging up the phone, he called Patrick and told him to reserve a table in the back for him and that he would be around in about 5 minutes to discuss a little task he wanted Patrick to work on.

———————————-

Alex couldn’t wait to get some of Tabitha. She told him that she wanted it hard. Alex just wanted to make love to his fiancée. He wanted it to be tender and loving. “Baby, I love you and will do whatever you want.”
 
Regina dropped her phone and called to Maria, her personal assistant, "We have a date!"
A short beautiful Spanish girl of twenty came in dressed in a black and white maid uniform.
"Casual or Formal mam?" she asked in perfect English standing at the foot of Regina's bed as Regina lay naked uncovered.
"Casual but chic" Regina said swinging her legs over as Maria went and turned on the shower.
"What time mam?" Maria asked as she straightened up the mess Regina somehow made last night after Maria had gone to bed.
"In an hour" Regina said as she stretched walking naked into the bathroom.
"Yes mam, I will leave your clothes on the bed" Maria said moving quickly to make the bed before getting the jeans and cable knit sweater as well as a white thong and beige bra, knowing Regina most likely would wear neither.

* * *

"Yeah baby" Tabitha said as Alex climbed on top of her. "Give momma some lovin'" Tabitha said as she always did not this time was a little awkward. She grabbed him and kissed him anyway reaching down for his cock and guiding it into her soaked folds.
"See how much I want you" she sighed as the multiple orgasm his father had wretched out of her were still more than lubricating her for Alex. She moaned loudly as Alex thrust instinctively into her and she felt everything that much more intensely.
"I want to make you feel so good baby" Tabitha said louder than normal knowing Heather would be listening. "Yes, good and deep baby" she encouraged wrapping her legs around his hips and pulling him tight to hide her facial expressions of pain.
Luckily Alex did not last long and Tabitha rolled him off gushing about his prowess. He of course did not soften a bit next to sexy Tabitha.
 
When Bill arrived at O'Leary's, Patrick was waiting for him. They walked to a table in the back of the bar and sat down. "Listen Paddy, I want the cameras focused on this table. I am not sure what this woman is up to, but I am going to figure it out. Only I see the tapes, right?"

They shook hands and Patrick walked away, returning shortly with a club soda with lime for Bill. Bill watched the television as he awaited Regina's arrival. There was something about her''' it both aroused Bill and set up warning signals. he couldn't quite figure her out. He was hoping that she was being genuine, but he was not going to let his guard down.

Forty-five minutes later he saw Regina come through the door. She looked incredible. Patrick looked in Bill's direction and Bill nodded. After giving him a thumbs-up, Patrick moved to Regina and greeted her and escorted her to the table.

"Good afternoon Regina. It certainly is nice to see you again. You look incredibly lovely." Standing, Bill took her hand and gestured to the seat. he moved behind it and held the seat for her as she sat down. "I see you have met Paddy. Can he get you something to drink?"

________________

Alex loved Tabitha, and he loved her wonderful body and how she was able to please him with her body. "Baby, you are amazing." He stopped. he almost said she was better than his mother, but he was pretty sure that mentioning her would upset Tabitha, and he was positive that saying that would really piss off his mom.
 
Regina took a cab to the bar. When Patrick greeted her at the door she knew something was up. She had worked for Patrick years before at his old place down by the theater district. She let him guide her over and she sat smiling at Bill who was all nice and pleasant.
"Hi Bill" she said as she at with a smile of the Cheshire cat approaching the mouse. "To drink?" she said eyeing Bills glass. "boiler maker" she said watching Bill's reaction.
As Patrick left Regina turned and leaned forward letting her foot slip from her sandal and slide up Bill's calf. "So Bill, what's up?" she asked as his eyes traveled freely over her from the table to her eyes taking her in. Her sweater, although clingy did not do justice to what Bill knew was underneath.
Patrick returned with the shot and glass of beer.
"Thanks" Regina said smiling up at Patrick.
"Sure sure" he said in his Irish accent. "Of there is anything else?" he said turning and walking away. Regina's eyes followed the fit man in jeans clinging to his firm ass and broad shoulders.
Regina took a sip of the beer and looked at Bill.
She smiled at Bill. "So? Here we are..." she said as a prompt for this man whom had fucked her well the night before with his wife watching and even called her the next day. "Did you bring your wife to watch again?" she said breaking the ice with a sledge hammer.
 
What an attitude she had. He was starting to think that there was much more to Regina than being a bartender. He wondered if she had taken the bartending job to somehow get close to him. What exactly was it that she wanted? Bill sensed that it was more than just his cock that she was looking for, but he decided to play along to find out what her angle was.

"Yes, here we are. You called me at the office today, and I thought it was only right that I return your call." He paused as he watched her closely. "I did not bring my wife with me. I wasn't expecting your call and I did not realize that you were into that. If you would like that, I can make arrangements for it."

Sipping his club soda, Bill looked around to see if anyone was paying close attention to them. "So, tell me Regina, what exactly is it that you are looking for? I thought that you were looking for some fun, but I am starting to believe that you have something else in mind. I am definitely up for some fun, but, if you want to play games, I think I am late for an appointment."
 
Regina laughed as Bill tried to call her out.
"Games? Everything is a game honey" she said with a wicked smile. "Entertaining your son's little girlfriend. letting her watch you go down on your wife, fucking me in your office. Throwing me out after, games games games" she sang almost then picked up the shot and downed it. Bill watched her throat move accepting the liquid as it had his ejaculation over and over and over. She took a drink of her beer and watched Bill who was a cool cucumber.
"So yes I have a game, it's called 'have the biggest orgasm'. Do you want to play?" she smiled and felt her nipples stiffen as the night before flashed into her thoughts. "Unless last night was not as good as you let on, before you threw me out of your house?" she said leaning back and putting her arm up on the back of the booth letting her full firm chest stand out even in the sweater.
 
Back
Top