Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishGent1

Experienced
Hi I'm Peter 32 from London. Working as a auditor in a large organisation with constant deadlines and other headaches. Was recommended this site by a male colleague after winning sexiest voice in the office challenge!
Complicated domestic life (who's isn't sadly) so hopefully will use this as a escape. Looking for nice chats but quite reticent so do excuse this.

Hi I'm Peter 32 from London. Working as a auditor in a large organisation with constant deadlines and other headaches. Was recommended this site by a male colleague after winning sexiest voice in the office challenge!
Complicated domestic life (who's isn't sadly) so hopefully will use this as a escape. Looking for nice chats but quite reticent so do excuse this.

Hello from a part time Londoner! Actually a midlander but I spend my week nights in the big smoke...

Not looking for a chat friend but:

a) please please please record a bit of your voice, I need to know what the sexiest voice in the office sounds like ;)

b) what sort of colleagues have you got that suggest literotica? :eek: I’d never recommend it to someone I work with, partly because I wouldn’t want them to find out I am posting my bits but still...:eek:

a) I'm rather a technophobe and anyway would be loath to post publicly due to exposure
b) It was a male colleague so clearly less inhibited

I wouldnt mind saying hello and you can judge for yourself though not sure how to go about it but I'm sure we can find a solution.

Last edited:
a) I'm rather a technophobe and anyway would be loath to post publicly due to exposure
b) It was a male colleague so clearly less inhibited

Hmmm... if you stick it on Dropbox or similar you can pull the recording... never mind - I’m going to invent your voice in my head... low, a little gravelly, measured... don’t mind me - I entertain myself :rolleyes:

I think it's kind of a baritone but with highlights. I guess we will wait till someone has a listen and let's me know if they were taking the mick or trying a confidence boost.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the wonderful replies and messages. Just to clarify a British accent covers many areas and differing ones, mine is West London (Brits refer to it as posh!)

Posh? Hugh Grant style posh?

I’ve found my Monday evening hotel entertainment :D. There will be a video of me attempting to do my posh ‘sexiest voice in the office - whether it gets uploaded is a different thing...

Sorry to intrude but posh??? Coming from the South West one must object sir! 😀

If you are really posh, you don't buy your own groceries. You have your ghillie gralloch your stag, your gardeners give the vegetables to one of your cooks (never 'chefs'), and the wine will be part of a parcel laid down by your father that needs drinking up. :D

Isn’t the debate solved by whether you had tea, dinner or supper?

Not if you sometimes have all three!

I didn’t know you were allowed all three, surely that breaks a class rule... I do sometimes have second breakfast but I’m short enough to be a hobbit so it’s allowed...

I’ve rather rudely hijacked this thread from the lovely OP - I do apologise, I reiterate he seems lovely - PM him ladies, :kiss:

I didn’t know you were allowed all three, surely that breaks a class rule... I do sometimes have second breakfast but I’m short enough to be a hobbit so it’s allowed...

I’ve rather rudely hijacked this thread from the lovely OP - I do apologise, I reiterate he seems lovely - PM him ladies, :kiss:

So kind and I'm enjoying watching this class discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back