Women spanking men because they love it

tumblr_nu3uxwTI1K1ufv57eo1_400.jpg

I have to say that I don't believe in inflicting any actual pain on anyone nor do I want it inflicted on me. However even though I'm not really submissive I would welcome an over the knee very erotic spanking. I would love a woman to have silky nylons on To entice me. Make my ass slightly pink with your hand and maybe a little sting but certainly nothing like most of the posts here. I could never stand that much pain.

Yes. A slow build up of intensity. A seduction into awakening sensations!

I have to say that I don't believe in inflicting any actual pain on anyone nor do I want it inflicted on me. However even though I'm not really submissive I would welcome an over the knee very erotic spanking. I would love a woman to have silky nylons on To entice me. Make my ass slightly pink with your hand and maybe a little sting but certainly nothing like most of the posts here. I could never stand that much pain.

Have to agree - an over the knee hand spanking is very erotic, but I would not be into the extreme pain, just enough sting to let me know she is in control.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/7ff1cd45e7e6d28a4c203780ced8b1f6/tumblr_p6dcgd1J611u9p84do2_540.png

Nice to see some of these ladies getting a very good aerobic workout - so good of their men to help with their exercise programs!

A good swat on my husband's rear just before he performs oral on me usually makes him a little more attentive to his husbandly duties.

I like to spank. It's a very good way of reminding all those involved who's in charge, but most of the images I see in here are too extreme for my taste.

A good swat on my husband's rear just before he performs oral on me usually makes him a little more attentive to his husbandly duties.

I like to spank. It's a very good way of reminding all those involved who's in charge, but most of the images I see in here are too extreme for my taste.

I,agree. Slow & sensual is the key. Intensity can ramp up to the comfort level of those invovlved. But I suppose, to each their own!

I,agree. Slow & sensual is the key. Intensity can ramp up to the comfort level of those invovlved. But I suppose, to each their own!

Yes! To each his own! Too bad more people can't see things this way.

As yes to slow and sensual, too! I love holding the paddle while talking to him, or giving him instructions, or in some way dragging out the whole scenario. Sometimes, after he has bent over the bed, I will make him close his eyes, and then I just stand there, and stand there, and stand there. Eventually the anticipation gets too much for him, and he'll look back at me and and say, "Haley! Do it!"

"You just earned another swat, pussy boy. Now close your eyes, and shut the fuck up."

And then I just stand there, and stand there, and stand there.... I Love it!

By the time he gets the first swat, it usually comes as such a surprise, he'll instantly suck in air just out of reflex.

Yes! To each his own! Too bad more people can't see things this way.

As yes to slow and sensual, too! I love holding the paddle while talking to him, or giving him instructions, or in some way dragging out the whole scenario. Sometimes, after he has bent over the bed, I will make him close his eyes, and then I just stand there, and stand there, and stand there. Eventually the anticipation gets too much for him, and he'll look back at me and and say, "Haley! Do it!"

"You just earned another swat, pussy boy. Now close your eyes, and shut the fuck up."

And then I just stand there, and stand there, and stand there.... I Love it!

By the time he gets the first swat, it usually comes as such a surprise, he'll instantly suck in air just out of reflex.

You are torturous with the sntisipatuon!!! So erotic!

Back