What is the last thing you masturbated to V.2

Last night my wife spent the evening at her boyfriends. She got home way too late for some action ourselves. So I took matters in my own hand.
 
Watching hubby & my GF lightly playing with each other while we were in the hot tub last night.
Not for very long though :heart::rose::heart:

L:rose:
 
Kissing a girl I am currently working with. I'm completely in lust with her and I can't stop thinking about touching her.
 
I last masturbated to:

Love watching large volume cum shots from big cocks, as I imagine it is me sucking them and enjoying all of that sexy, warm sperm. Male on male sex is my favorite.
 
Going through some vids on one of the porn websites and ended up watching a compilation of cumshots on big tits. As I enjoy getting this myself it caught my attention. Next thing I knew my vibe was out and going strong:heart:
 
It had been a few days, have been quite busy. Managed to get a shower in between everything and it was the only time I've had to myself over the last week.

... it was a very satisfying shower...
 
Didn't masturbate to it but I want to find porn of someone reading a person's resume while doing them. Not a fake job interview. Like

Guy: so I see you have a masters in communications, I barely graduated high school but now your blowing me for money on camera, how does that feel?


Or a girl pegging a guy: so since you're proficient in excell please create a spread sheet that can keep me updated on how much of this plastic cock is in your ass.

No idea why I have been daydreaming about this lately.
 
Back
Top