Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Salvatore groaned, they’d stayed like that, locked together, He kissed her hard, unable to hold back from her, his own climax tore through him, racking his body with hard spazms, calling her name repeatedly, shivering even in the heat of the water. He sank to his knees, pulling from her as he did, laying his head on her stomach, eyes closed as he fought to regain his breath. “Zia…………….marry me…..” he whispered, kissing her navel, his hands lightly cupping her hips “to hell with your family, to hell with mine, and what they thinks, what matters to me is your opinion of me,“ he spoke gently as his eyes opened looking up at her, all the people he’d killed, everything he’d done in his life, staying one step ahead of the police, and this women, this one women by herself had broken him, he wanted to keep her, in his life she alone made him happy. Slowly he rose up, taking her hands and helping her to stand as well. Turning off the shower he grabbed a towel, drying them both off. “Marry me Zia…” he said again, stronger this time and he tossed the towel on the sink counter.
 
Her eyes welling with tears a smile on her lips all the while buried deep in the back of her mind her cop brain was in damage control mode screaming repeatedly. "SHIT!". Still the cover was the truth that was survival as she simply nodded "too choked up" to speak just smile nodding hugging him tight.
 
He smiled as she hugged him. And he kissed her, so happy he picked her up and spun her around smiling before he carried her to their room, playfully tossing her on the bed as he moved to the closet “So, Coconut shrimp in old town, as my lady wishes, so shall she receive” he smiled pulling down a nice black silk shirt and slacks, walking to the bed and laying them out, swatting her ass then tickling her as she rose to get dressed herself, pulling her back into his chest and kissed her neck “I’ll even let you pick out the ring, I don’t care what I costs, whatever you want” flipping his phone open he dialed one of the guards and called for the limo to be brought up, watching her gorgeous body as she moved around and got ready. Soon enough they were heading into the old town, helping her from the limo with a gentlemanly hand. Unknown to them however they were being watched, several ravens working and walking in the area spotting them, Some frowning, some more curious then anything.

As they seated Salvatore quickly browsed the menu and ordered a nice red wine, then sat back, giving his lady time to peruse the menu “so, Cancun? Or the Caribbean?” his finger idly stroking the rim of the wine glass lazily
 
Caribbean...

She smiled her hair pulled back a little in a clip and soft billowy burgundy crimson blouse and black skirt.

As for the ring... That little antique shop across the street.

She ordered to Coconut shrimp and a glass of plum wine.
 
Salvatore:

They ate and talked throughout the afternoon, not caring about anything. After they finished they meandered their way to the antique shop and browsed around. Salvatore’s 3 bodyguards taking their own time, blending in and doing some shopping of their own as well, moving around the shops in the old town they returned to the antique shop not finding anything else Zia picked the ring she wanted and he slipped it on her finger, a beautiful 3 stone diamond ringAnd putting a call in about his Yacht and getting it fueled and ready in the coming month and finding a crew for it. Deciding on Dinner in a little bistro on the water front Salvatore didnt think this day could get any better. "so, i suppose we should get around to talking about the wedding my dear, i take it you will want your family there? or you want to keep it small? I suppose i can be nice enough and fly anyone out for you even your, gag, sister" he grinned

Valarious:

Val woke as the sun set, the shutters over his windows retracting as the moon rose. Curling Riley in against him he fed. Making her cum for him with his hand to sweeten her blood he pulled back and she smiled and lounged on the bed. stretching out almost catlike as he washed and dressed. Stepping from the bathroom he looked to the more serious face of Riley, seeing also Dante had arrived. He toweled off his hand and looked to them frowning "what is it?" Both Dante and Riley looked at each other then back to him Umm, Val, well, Salvatore and isabelle, err, Zia, they were in old town together today, couple others spotted them. Umm.....They looked at....and bought...a wedding ring.....one of the others shifted and kept an eye on them out of sight, they were talking about wedding plans...... Val stopped moving, completely. A talent all older vampires developed, showing no emotion, at first........ but his fangs elongated and he snarled "THEY WHAT!!!!!!" he bellowed

Slinging the glass of water he'd had in his hand across the room shattering it against the wall "SHES MARRYING HIM!!! NOO I FORBID IT!! SHES MINE!!" he raged, Riley slipping slowly from the bed she tried to get Val's attention, as he turned over his kitchen table and stalked to the patio over looking the city, his hands gripping the banister, crushing the metal under his grip, he felt his eyes starting to glow as his rage burned through his body Riley placing her hand gently on his shoulder Come on Val, you know damn well this isnt the first time something like this has happened, or so youve told a few of us, but in this century you cant just kill him, it would raise way to many suspicious amoung the humans, Val whirled on her "I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE HUMANS, THEYRE CATTLE, FOOD, BUT...SHE....IS...MINE!!!"
 
Last edited:
My sister is my only family you know that. If she even wants to go.

She rolled her eyes with a sigh till she spotted one of her few "minions" walking over but waiting a safe distance until called over.

Cecil... What is it? Good news I hope that you interrupt us for?

Yes ma'am... Frank has settled the rest of the matter with the specialty rifles.

He whispered standing by them before turning to go.

She smiled turning to Salvatore handing him a picture out of her purse.

I think this clearing customs and and winging it's way into the warehouse I got from my foster parents when they passed should make up for ATF and all their stress and strife.
 
Salvatore:

My sister is my only family you know that. If she even wants to go. he grinned and laughed “yea but, come on, I want to rub it in, “ he teased her, She knew as well as he did that her sister would kill him for this, but he just so wanted to see her face, sighing he sat back, swirling his wine around his glass. He watched Cecil approach hesitantly, arching an eyebrow, curious what his little hellcat was up to now, one of his women’s servants and surprisingly loyal, listening but watching, as soon as Cecil mentioned rifles he sighed and smiled shaking his head, taking the picture from her he eyeballed it, impressed he smiled and handed the photo back “im impressed, babe, that should have raised all kinds of red flags and customs warnings, “ he smiled “another new toy for you to play with, heh” he chuckled “so, the night is still semi young, what do you want to do? Any movies you wanna see? In no rush of course, you’ve made me a very happy man my love, I swear, you could turn the Pope into a devil” thinking about that sentence he smirked and leaned in, licking her ear and whispering “or should we go home, and see if youre as good with handcuffs as your sister is” he pulled back giving her a salacious wink. Raising his hand he called for the check, he looked up to Cecil “bring the car around please” he nodded as Cecil walked off “Soo…….Delegation duties……what were you thinking?”
 
That is just what I expected. Straight to business I am glad you approve of the shipment and customs never questions international candies especially when they each get a large box each of assorted sweets for themselves and their families.

She winked and sighed about his issues with her sister and visa versa.

Well I guess we could go home and enjoy the rest of our day after all it's not like I can go wedding dress shopping with you around. As for the handcuffs... Question is can you handle turning over that much control love?
 
I am glad you approve of the shipment and customs never questions international candies especially when they each get a large box each Salvatore smiled “why wouldn’t I approve love? I know how much you like the big guns, and im proud of you for succeeding, and candy as a bribe? Damn, I never would have thought of that…” he smiled and then looked sheepish “im sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you, I wont try to aggravate your sister, I know how much she means to you im sorry” he cupped her cheek “for you, ill “try” and be nice” kissing her he smiled again As for the handcuffs... Question is can you handle turning over that much control love? his grins turned wicked as he winked “question is sexy, can you handle having me at your mercy, willing to do anything to please you, begging, writhing, a toy for you to use however you want?” he teased back, kissing her again “besides, not like I wont eventually get you back anyway, mmmmmm the idea of you tied up” he licked his lips,

Valarious:

He was still raging, pacing back and forth on his balcony, the ravens refusing to let him leave, knowing damn well in this mood what he would do, and how much fire that would bring down on them all, a vampire in a blood rage was how the last great war had gotten started before the preternatural world fell into myth and obscurity. They all knew it was the humans choice what she did, whether they agreed with it or not. As Valarious continued to pace his neck began to prickle, a throaty low laugh caught his ear and it stopped him cold. His head swinging around to the door, a tall women with a dress of blood red flowing around her walked in. Silver hair tied into a pony tail she smiled, crossing her arms over her chest Well well Val, Five hundred years and still as hot headed as the night I turned you “Shara….” Val said slowly,
 
Last edited:
It blended in like any other alleycat... Merely a familiar it could roam undetectable to most as it hunted for the wererats who were loyal and retrieving Intel before it passed along word to begin their task.

Another message delivered and an old drunk now roaming the city staggering around with a drunken song falling from him that few would understand the words and message...

Little gypsy princess... Vermin tribal kingdom
Money found you once more... Lost again... Forevermore
With no memory death can lock the door
Little gypsy princess... Safe from fangs that don't belong to you
Bride of a darkness more your place
Little gypsy princess never to remember his face...


_________________
She purred.

Oh really you think you will have the strength to get me back...

She purred near his ear... Let's go home and find out... Now!
 
Salvatore:

Oh really you think you will have the strength to get me back.. Let's go home and find out...Now! A Heavy shudder ran up Salvatore’s back that left him grinning like an idiot and had him hard as a Rock, as he took care of the check, he stood offering his hand to his lady he curled her hand over his arm, walking with her down the strip to where the limo was waiting. Slipping his arm around her waist he pulled her close, leaning down to kiss and nibble at her neck when Salvatore was bumped by someone and he stumbled, catching himself and Zia as the old drunk hit the ground in front of them, having barreled from the ally they’d passed he had to stop himself from grabbing the gun he’d had holstered at the small of his back hidden under his suit jacket, but stopped himself, just barely. The drunk bastard was muttering something and Salvatore used the toe of his shoe to roll the sod over.

“That better have been an apology I heard you muttering old man” But clearly the fogged over view, the guy was totally hammered. But as Salvatore went to walk around the man he grabbed his ankle, and starting muttering what sounded like song lyrics? Or a poem? Or something? He looked to Zia as he tried to shake the fuckers hand off his leg, the old drunk coughed, his voice picking up just slightly amid his drunken giggles Little gypsy princess... Safe from fangs that don't belong to you, Bride of a darkness more your place, Little gypsy princess never to remember his face... “oooook….” Savlatore muttered, With his other foot he kicked the mans hand, hearing bones break as the hand holding his ankle released him, Cecil and one of his own men walking up fast Sorry boss, we got caught up in the crowd, we’ll take care of him Nodding he looked to Zia “you ok hun? Guy was speaking total gibberish, Fangs that don’t belong to you? Pfftttt, come on, he kissed her cheek”


Valarious:

He stood, frozen in place still, and the tall lanky women moved around his kitchen, “Shara, why are you here…….why now?...i told you I never wanted to see you again” his voice was cold, emotionless, Riley and Dante and the other ravens in the room glancing back and forth at each other, unsure what to do. Shara for the most part just smiled as her hands ran over the furniture, admiring it Come now Valarious, I keep track of all my……children…….you are no exception she smiled at him, but it was a cold smile, Yea, “children” she had been responsible for the rash of Child vampires that attacked French and English colony’s in the late 1500’s and besidessss……….id heard that you’d found your Isabella again Val’s blood froze, his eyes widening slightly before he could school his features, shrugging nonchalantly and he moved around his kitchen table, watching her “And pray tell, how’d your come to hear such an…….unfounded rumor?” Val asked quietly “last time I found her reincarnation was over 200 years ago, and….well, we both know how that ended” he spoke coldly, his eyes fixed hard on his sire Oh yessss, she was murdered wasn’t she? The poor girl her voice all kinds of sarcastic as Shara smiled at Val but then, how was I to know that one of my fledglings happened to have been that snotty princess’s acolyte, I feel sooo badddddd

Her voice taunting, she felt no remourse, none at all, Shara thrived on the pain she caused, was deceitful and hateful as any other creature on this planet, and Val Snapped, lunging for Shara she just merely laughed, to fast for Val to catch she easily evaded him, only serving to anger him further, he grabed a knife off his counter and threw it, a startled screech as it slammed into Shara’s shoulder her eyes turning a blood red, her fangs punching out HOW DARE YOU!!!! and suddenly she had Val by the throat, her fangs sinking into his throat as he gasped in pain, gripping her wrist, trying to pry her loose, kicking at her, only to find himself flung across the room, his blood dripping down her lips So, You found the bitch again, 200 years later, she daintly licked the blood from her fingers and lips Well, I was going to share some news with you, but I suppose I can let you find out about her yourself and the witch she has working for her Val’s head shot up “Her? Her who?” but Shara was gone,
 
She recoiled from the drunk hugging tighter to Salvatore.

Yeah... Let's go home...

She didn't want to deal with anyone and she didn't want their mood they had going but somewhere deep in the darkness of her mind the words scared her more than the man but why?
 
Salvatore:

He felt Zia cling to him and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her forehead they quickly made their way to the limo, helping her in he looked around before getting in himself, Cecil getting in up front and they proceeded to drive off. He watched her frown and try and curl in on herself, upset that she’d lost her smile he pulled her into his lap, tickling her lightly as he kissed her, his hands trailing up her back as he nuzzled at her neck “so you gunna give me a hint of what youre wearing on our wedding night?” he teased his hand slipping under her shirt “perhaps you can show me now?” he chuckled, happy to feel her relax finally and rest against him as he stroked her back, fingers teasing along her bare back, he felt the car slowing after a time, as they arrived back at the mansion. Swatting Zia’s ass as they exited the limo he chased her up the stairs and into their room, laughing, he stopped and grabbed a bottle of wine for them and two glasses. Then sauntered to their room setting the glasses and the wine on the night stand beside the bed, undoing his tie only to have Zia grab it, and he stopped, looking at her grinning

“mmmmmm Yes my love….” He pulled back, tugging at his tie in her hand “something you want baby?” he kissed her nose playfully
 
She used the tie to pull him close.

Yeah there is... You... Now

The limo ride had soothed her and got her back to a more intimate mood as she wriggled her hips close to him.
 
Salvatore:

He chuckled as she shoved him back onto the bed, he loved it when she got pushy, pulling his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt he smiled, licking his lips “then have me love, take anything you want from me, “ he laid back, smiling up at her, no one had ever turned him on more, and been as demanding in bed as her. The only women he’d been with that didn’t care what he did for a living and run, or want something from him. A Fix, money, drugs, she alone stuck around and worked herself under his skin, and worked him into such a frenzy of need. Lifting his hand he crooked a finger at her as he toed off his shoes and kicked them away, reaching up to grip the headboard teasing her as he moaned her name. It was true, he enjoyed their power plays, and while she let him win most times, she’d never fail to make him beg and groan for her when she took control. Tonight was no different, he wouldn’t make it easy, but he just enjoyed watching her smile and seeing that gleam of satisfaction in her eyes when she got her way. “My lady” he taunted with a little boys voice as he crocked his finger at her once more

Valarious:

Val was fighting to keep from panicking, Dante had left to try and track Shara down, but he already knew it would be impossible. The women was one of the few more powerful vampires in the country, able to hide her scent and powers from being detected by others of her kind. But what really had his cold blood racing was the mention of “her and the witch she hired” what in the name of hell did that mean? And what witch? Val had been pacing when Riley and another walked in, just shaking their heads he nodded, knowing they hadn’t found a trace, but the witch that Shara mentioned, a witch could be traced, witch’s were rare in this age, Powerful witch’s even more so. And it gave Val something to focus on, the problem with Isabelle and Salvatore needing to be put on the back burner. If Shara was back, and in HIS territory, things were going to pick up and he needed to rally the shifters of the area. He’d sent two Ravens to Salvatore’s house, at this point to stand guard, Shara had taken his blood, and in doing so absorbed his memories. She knew he’d found Isabella , and he wouldn’t put it past the trifling bitch to betray him again or go after her to taunt him
 
With a single zipper pull she was nearly naked as she stared at him with a smile. Slipping out of her heels she produced a pair of handcuffs from the nightstand with a devious wink.

Time to remind me just how much you can take lover...

With that she moved to straddle him twirling the handcuffs around her finger.

___________

The vulture that had been drunk earlier around them now sat in a tree in the depths of Salvatore's property watching not only the couple but also the pesky Ravens lurking around. They would not destroyed the witches plans. It the princess of those gypsy's so long ago did not remember not reunite with the vampire the spell in her mind would prevent her reincarnating ever again and then Genevieve could reclaim her lover and in time end that corrupted line entirely.
 
Salvatore:

His mouth practically watered as he watched her strip. Licking his suddenly dry lips as he kicked off her heels and he heard the “clink” of the cuffs as she straddled him, a powerful shudder running through his body as his hands glided over her thighs, up her sides before she slapped his hands away with a teasing grin Time to remind me just how much you can take lover.. he grinned and laid back, writhing beneath her, loving the sight of her above him as he gripped the headboard “mmmmmmmm do your worst love, “ he shivered again, already hard beneath her, grinding up into her slowly as she leaned over him, and he took the opportunity to lick and suck at her nipples, before he felt the cold metal around his wrists, and reflexively tugged at them, feeling them to see if these were the trick cuffs. But watching her swing the key for the cuffs between her fingers and the devilish look in her eyes he shivered again harder, and bit back a moan of desire.
 
There was no trick to these as she smiled deviously down at him grinding her hips down before reaching again to the nightstand and taking out the decorative little metal claws and slipping them onto her fingers before trailing them down his chest teasingly.

latest
 
Salvatore:

He frowned, watching as she leaned over, curious what she was doing but his eyes widened as she sat back, pressing him down onto the bed, grinding against him and making him groan, but it was as she raked those claws down his chest he shivered and involuntarily arched, she’d put just enough pressure to them to both slightly bite and arouse, and almost, Almost, forcing him to regret allowing her to tie him down, he’d forgotten the wicked streak she could have, how had he forgotten? This was what attracted him to her in the first place, she wasn’t some meek women willing to take orders, oh no, he gripped the chain of the cuffs her claws found a particularly sensitive spot and he jerked, laughing briefly as it tickled, his body trying to scrunch up but she kept him pinned as her hips tightened, his muscles bunched “Zia” he moaned breathless, just barely keeping the whine out of his voice, and now he was truly curious what she’d do to him,


Valarious:

Dante, Riley, and 2 other Raven’s flew above the tree tops, their keen eyes scanning the ground, the area, as they surveyed Salvatore’s property, annoyed beyond belief that they are forced to have to babysit this prick and the female. Rolling their eyes as they watched the two humans. Riley, not one for wanting to sit around took to the air, staying under the canopy of tree’s. She enjoyed spending time in her raven’s form, she enjoyed the freedom of flying, and the feel of the wind in her feathers. Twirling, dodging and flitting between the tree’s she rounded the backside of an Oak tree and recoiled as she spotted something big in the tree, landing on a branch she turned, giving a loud squawk of surprise at the vulture learing at her, flapping her wings at it she gave another echoing cry that had Dante and the others taking flight and going after her. Riley slashed at it with her talons as the buzzard screeched at her, flapping its wings back it took to the air, slashing at Riley, as it fought to gain altitude. Dante and another raven breaking from the trees, lashing out with their talons and beak, catching the vulture in the wing, dragging it back to the ground, Allowing Dante to shift to his human form the others still fighting as Dante Struggled to grab the damn thing
 
Reaching a hand back behind her she trailed one set of claws up his thighs swaying from the top to his inner thighs lazily.

Yes love?

She answered with such an innocent tone to his calling out her name.

_______________

Eventually the vulture could not keep his bird form shifting and landing hard he grinned at them.

Little gypsy princess lost in the dark again... A darkness more her place giving her diamonds... The darkness will be the death of her... No memory will there ever be within her... No reunion... No reincarnations... Bye bye vermin princess. Bye bye...

The vulture had been embraced but was clearly too insane to utilize his full size and strength.

And SHE can't help him... Big mean sire fears the witches... They knew her secrets too just like they know yours Dante and knew you would lead us to them... Good boy... Bye bye princess bye bye
 
Salvatore:

He struggled now, as she arched back, her hand lazily stroking along his thighs, it was electric, gasping as he shivered, his eyes closed as he fought to keep from laughing, the dueling sensations, it tickled madly as she teased his thighs, but again that light bite of pain, he knew she wouldn’t mark him…..much…and barely was doing more then just caressing him, he could feel little sparks like fire in the trail of those wicked claws, her hand so close, feeling the heat of her touch , even as her motions made his cock throb. God she knew just how to push his buttons, and when the hell did he become this sensitive? “Fuck, “ he growled, panting hard as he writhed beneath her, wanting more, wanting her touch where it mattered to him he pulled hard at the cuffs, straining, wanting to touch her. His eyes blazing with need, with love, with lust. He tried to use his unbound legs to lever her off him, “baby” he half giggled, half moaned as she continued her slow torture “you’re killing me sexy, godsss, touch me, “ he panted


Valarious:

Finally the fucking vulture shifted, allowing them to shift as well, standing over him, the madness in his eyes a clear sign as he cackled and coughed. Muttering to them, about a gypsy princess being lost in darkness, Nothing what so ever that they understood. Clearly the fucker was batshit crazy. But non the less they listened, then Dante froze, as the vulture looked at him just, something in the avian’s gaze that held him Big mean sire fears the witches... They knew her secrets too just like they know yours Dante and knew you would lead us to them... Good boy Dante frowned, his brow furrowing a shiver railing down his spine, he didn’t know what the psycho was talking about. As he began to fight again Dante grabbed his head and twisted, a sickening snap as he broke the vultures neck. Rising to stand, Riley and the other one looking at him, confused, hesitant now of him Dante… Riley asked what did he mean………you lead them to them? Lead them to who? Dante’s face remained stone cold, as he stared at the vulture. “I don’t know what he meant” there was nothing in dante’s tone it was flat with no inflection. Rolling his suddenly stiff shoulders he sighed and looked to the others. “Riley why don’t you fly back and talk to Val? Tell him what this piece of shit said, maybe he can make sense of it, ill stay and watch with Ryan “ he nodded to the other crow
 
Nope that giggle is not quite begging yet.

She giggled in return as she moved to bring both hands of claws to gently massage through his hair before softly slithering down the sides of his neck all the way down his chest and abs till the union of their bodies and winked at him.
 
Salvatore growled, hearing her giggle as she smiled that wicked sinful smile at him. His eyes drifted closed as she ran her hands through his hair however, moaning, before he felt her trailing them slowly down and he stared at her “When I get free baby…” but his voice was cut off by a gasp and he arched again as she raked his chest, down over his abs causing him again to Jerk again and curse, arching beneath her, his eyes glued to hands as she stroked his pelvis and he yelped in surprise, the headboard creaking “FUCK ME God damn it” he cried already covered in a light sheen of sweat from her teasing ministrations, god he needed her in the worst way, her hot little ass rubbing against him, so hard he was starting to hurt, “love please, god I need you, “ he tugged hard again, straining up, wanting to kiss her, to taste her. There was only so much teasing a man could take
 
Tossing the claws away she stretched her body out laying on top of him licking at his lips with a purr. She wriggled her body against him before lifting up to carefully lower herself onto him to begin riding her so very hungry love.
 
Salvatore groaned as she finally relented with those damn claws, and he sighed happily as she stretched out on top of him. Feeling her licking at his mouth he sucked her tongue into his own, kissing her hard as she wriggled against him, arching his hips up to hers, feeling her finally shift her body and take him into her he groaned, his head falling back, a low hard moan at the feel of her, like a hot velvet glove, “ungghhh yesss Zia, mmmmmm fuck I love you, my wicked tease” he panted, feeling her beginning to move, writhing above him, and he tried to match her rhythm, rolling his hips up, his hands gripping the headboard “god baby you enjoyed teasing me didn’t you? So wet, god so hot, burning me alive I love it” he moaned. He kissed her long, languid, teasing her tongue with his, god if she kept this up he’d cum for her before he really wanted to,
 
Back
Top