Confessions: What Are Yours? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I can't speak for anyone else, I'm fat. Call it what it is. I don't need a pretty term to make myself feel better.

*spanks*
I don't really care, either. But, the way something is said and the context in which it is said can determine quite accurately whether I let you live or die...:p

You won't let me poke your brown eye?
Pack my junk in your backpack?
Play cornhole in the yard?

You can not poke my wee brown eye
I 'fess that I would rather die
You can not poke me here, nor there
You can no poke me anywhere
My fluff's the stuff that dreams are made
But no, sir, you will not get laid
I'm sorry, but I must digress
No puss for you, you awful wretch.

*My apologies to Dr.Seuss..:D

You won't let me poke your brown eye?
Pack my junk in your backpack?
Play cornhole in the yard?

You finally getting into women I see. Good job keep it up. Maybe one day you could stop dick riding my post you cum slut. Lmao overcompensating ever since I called you out for jumping on the dick faggit. Hilarious

I need a bottle of whiskey and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Why won't they deliver?

EDIT: My mama pulled out a bottle of my daddy's Fireball! I love you, mama! :rose:

Last edited:
I need a bottle of whiskey and I'm too lazy to go to the store. Why won't they deliver?

EDIT: My mama pulled out a bottle of my daddy's Fireball! I love you, mama! :rose:

There's an app for that, barefootgirl! It's called Saucey. :) Check it out next time your mama has no Fireball to offer!

ICT my patience is wearing thin.
IACT I found a hilarious patience wearing thin Pinterest card and now I am all calm and collected again.

ICT soon I am going to call in sick to work and have the day of pleasure I have been fantasizing about for months. :)

ICT I'd forgotten about having read he below attachment. It does add clarity to recent activities...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...rolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

ICT was a good read. Succinct and not overly technical.

ICT dealing with trolls is much like dealing with Bullies. You must learn to either ignore them or take their power away by showing you give neither a piss nor a fuck about what they are saying. The more you react negatively to them the happier they are, so either be cheerfully disinterested and unaffected by them or put them on ignore.

IACT I do not always take the high road on this. It depends entirely on what is being said and what mood I'm in as to whether I give you a hug and a cookie or smile sweetly before I bitch slap you. :D

ICT was a good read. Succinct and not overly technical.

ICT dealing with trolls is much like dealing with Bullies. You must learn to either ignore them or take their power away by showing you give neither a piss nor a fuck about what they are saying. The more you react negatively to them the happier they are, so either be cheerfully disinterested and unaffected by them or put them on ignore.

IACT I do not always take the high road on this. It depends entirely on what is being said and what mood I'm in as to whether I give you a hug and a cookie or smile sweetly before I bitch slap you. :D

Hey I thought I was behaving lol

ICT that while I was Never part of the Conversation, or what ever it was, (and Please forgive me for butting in) the Troll was ignored several days ago. Have a Lovely Day :)

ICT I do not understand the ombre hair style. Why would people pay to have their hair look like they had a bad dye job 6 months ago?

ICT I usually only see this hair style when I am unfortunate enough to have to go to Walmart.

ICT I can't read the posters threads above me (This user is on your Ignore List.)
ICT I think he'd better log off & get back to cleaning the toilets at Denny's
ICT I have a huge smile on my face :)

L:rose:

I bet you don't part with many cookies.
At least not voluntarily.

depends on the cookie...
You can have all the moon pies you want..
But, I will confess, I'm not a "cookie' person, so I wouldn't really care.

Last edited:
Is there a more unlikable character around here than this 'Leigh' person?

Mr. Irrelevant, you do portray some intelligence at times but despite that you do seem like to be a slow learner. also No one cares about your opinions. All of the people that you have attempted to shame, belittle or demoralize are, guess what, still posting. You don't matter.

ICT I won't quote JT anymore because I respect that others do not want to read his posts.
IACT my genuine concern is that there are real people in this world that truly need the negative feedback and I wonder what childhood trauma played a part in such arrested Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back