Naughty in someone else's house?

Its been a fantasy of mine to have my girl, a good sub girl, to stay with me after a party at a buddies house. After a night of drinking and we both know its gunna be a loud hard fuck session. I send her into him, nude or in a slutty outfit, and she must say sorry for all the noise me and master are going to make. Then ask him if he would like to watch us fuck.
 
I enjoy summer months when its hot outside enough to have sex outside near lakes or in lakes, docks, cabins etc. If people happen to view then its a turn on of course.
 
Housesitting

I was housesitting and horny. Did that thing you're not supposed to do and texted my ex-boyfriend for a booty call. I met him at the side door, which led in to the kitchen. I bent over and braced myself on the kitchen counter while he pushed my skirt up and fucked me from behind.

I didn't think the neighbors were watching, but there were 2 walls full of windows in the kitchen, so it's possible. And now that I think of it, I didn't get asked back...hmmm..... ;)
 
I was housesitting and horny. Did that thing you're not supposed to do and texted my ex-boyfriend for a booty call. I met him at the side door, which led in to the kitchen. I bent over and braced myself on the kitchen counter while he pushed my skirt up and fucked me from behind.

I didn't think the neighbors were watching, but there were 2 walls full of windows in the kitchen, so it's possible. And now that I think of it, I didn't get asked back...hmmm..... ;)

Oh...

Oh MY....:D
 
I've been with several married females and used the toys their husbands have bought them and used their beds, couches, hot tubs, floors, etc.

All were super exciting!
 
Many moons ago, party at a manager's house.

Ended up with a lady I didn't know before, and we drank the best part of a bottle of bourbon. Ended up with her blowing me in the bathroom, only when she was done did we realise we hadn't closed the door properly and a couple of people had stopped to watch the show!
 
I remember a time when, in our twenties, an older couple invited us to stay with them at their luxurious static caravan on one of the holiday sites on the Northumberland coast. They gave us their own room with double bed at one end of the caravan and said they were happy to sleep in the living room area that night. Frankly, we knew they wanted us to have a real unwind and if that meant shagging so be it. Well. We found that expending any energy on that bed set off a slight rocking of the whole caravan. We paused. We re-assured ourselves of our hosts kind intentions for us. Then we fucked like crazy. We were un-surprised by their warm smiles for us the next morning. We loved it that we were not embarrassed.

That lovely hospitality on their part taught me a thing about ourselves hosting sexually active house-guests. I have a word with the guy, just in passing, to assure him that we'll not be knocking on their bedroom door and it's their space to do whatever however and whenever while they're our guests.
 
Hi beautiful people of lit.

I would love to hear about the time you, alone or with a significant other, got naughty in someone's else house, with all the glorious details:

- whose house was it?
- what did you do?
- was it improvised?

Bonus points if you tried on the host's lingerie or used his/her toys; discovered his/her stash of porn; broke a table; got busted; scandalized the neighbours; etc.

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Spaceche

Went to a neighbors Halloween costume party with my 1st husband.
I got fingered on the couch by a guy I met there, and it was improvised.
 
Too many times, maybe my favourite was fucking 3 gfs in my bosses house during a team meeting. We used all of her dildos while she as taking a phone call in her office.
 
All improvised. Go with the flow

Several different women at my Sister's house over the years.

In the bedroom while she was home. And while she was out running errands, bent a few of them over the sofa and fucked doggy.


When I was 18 I got a blow job from a girlfriend that was baby sitting for a couple that went to her church. The kids were asleep in their rooms. Just as the couple was unlocking the door I came in her mouth. It couldn't have been timed better. As I was cumming, my girlfriend tried to lift off me, But I held her down on me to be a good girl and finish. Actually she always finished me and swallowed. She was more concerned about getting caught. It was kinda hot, she later confessed it turned her on even more that I was making her finish with a chance that we might get caught. Luckily the door didn't open right away. They wouldn't have had a direct line of site to the living room anyway. As soon as I was completely drained I let her up, she teased me trying to talk with her mouth full. Acting like what do I do, oh no. Then swallowed and said just kidding. Anything on my face? nope. I zipped up just as they entered the living room. I think the wife knew something. She gave me a glance like she knew. It was kinda sexy.

Got caught getting a blow job on my mom's dryer in the basement. Same girlfriend as above.

At a party, end of the night most everyone left or passed out drunk. Got a blow job from one of the roommates. She did me on the sofa and her other roommate walked downstairs to where we were. Asked where the Advil was. The girl didn't stop blowing me to acknowledge her friend. She continued and pointed. It is kinda comical she didn't stop or come up for air. She gave a great blow job. I went back for several more from her over the next few weeks. She wouldn't have sex with me and only wanted to give head. Ok not a problem. She said she craved cum. I've never heard that one before. I'll be happy to play along. I got road head several times, blow job in the theater watching a movie. Back on that sofa a few more times. :D That girl could suck some dick! It all came to an end when she and the roommate got busted for credit card fraud.
 
Last edited:
Several years ago when I was dating my wife we went to a super bowl party at a friend of a friends house, as the evening wore on I don’t know if it was the booze or what but my wife and I were so horny we snuck into a laundry room and fucked like crazy.
 
While on vacation in the Seattle area, my ex and i spent the night at a friend's house. One of the first things I noticed about the house was a very private backyard. Between the privacy fence and the trees that surrounded the yard, it was it provided complete privacy. The next morning, our friend had to leave early for work. So knowing we had the house to ourselves, we decided to get busy in the shower. When we were done, we got out and started to dry off. At that point, I had an idea for round 2. I grabbed my wife by the hand and said lets do it in the back yard. it didn't take much convincing before we were outside, still wet and naked from the shower. It was such a turn on to be outside, having sex and knowing nobody can see us.
 
A few years back my wife and I were house sitting for her parents, we fucked all over that house, the island in the kitchen, couch, staircase, father in laws desk, even in their bed, we still make references to it whenever we are there.
 
Last year, at my best friend's cottage. I was horny as hell and had no toy. So once everyone was off to sleep, I closed the door to my room and masturbated with my hairbrush's handle deep in my pussy and my fingers rubbing my clit.
 
What couple hasn't been 'naughty' in someone else's house?? ;)

Best one, was when we were staying with a couple we knew, and they had a little guest house just for visitors. My wife & I took a shower, and one thing led to another, and while we were awfully busy, in walked the gal.
I was munching away at the Y when she walked in the door. She just froze, and watched. I saw her, but kept on going. My wife didn't see her....she was in the zone... ;)

No improvising....just one of those things that happened.
 
I was visiting a friend and her bf at their apartment. Another friend of theirs, whom I'd never met, turned up and joined us going out for dinner. The friend and I had some kind of weird instant chemistry and were pretty much hot for each other from the moment we first saw each other. We all hung out and watched TV and talked and drank some after dinner, and the friend and I behaved ourselves for the most part, until finally the other two went to bed, either because they were tired or they caught on that something might be up. Once their bedroom door closed we were all over each other and we ended up not sleeping at all, we just stayed up doing all sorts of things until I had to leave to catch a train in the morning. Very good memories. Among other things, she gave me the single best handjob I have ever experienced, which stands out in my memory as a sexual experience above many episodes of actual sex.
 
Its been a fantasy of mine to have my girl, a good sub girl, to stay with me after a party at a buddies house. After a night of drinking and we both know its gunna be a loud hard fuck session. I send her into him, nude or in a slutty outfit, and she must say sorry for all the noise me and master are going to make. Then ask him if he would like to watch us fuck.

We have done this a few times with different friends and it was me watching her fuck them.
 
Oh many times. My husband and I have sex most everywhere we go and friends houses are no different. We even had one friend who really enjoyed knowing we did it while we stayed with them, even admitting to me that she tried listening in.
 
Denny

For all of the stories and details please check our story link below.
Too much repeating just feels like bragging.

In a nutshell, had we stayed at your house a few years ago, you may have heard the bed bouncing and my wife yelling and moaning.
In a tent or RV, in a thin walled cheap motel, are great places to be heard and not seen.
 
House sitting and we did ot in the pool. Had to resort to vasolene to make it work
 
We broke my GF mothers bed doing it. Broke just before I shot my load. We laugh and then she sucked me off.
 
Three years ago, we were visiting a party at a my gfs friends flat on a Saturday. Both me and my girlfriend lived with our parents and we missed our last train. So we were offered an inflatable bed in the living room. We got frisky in bed, one thing lead to another and we started having sex without a condom. She was worried that she was at the peak of her cycle so she asked me to stop, but she offered to put my cock in her mouth. I came in her mouth as as the bathroom was outside the room she decided to swallow the load.she normally wouldn't swallow so this was a special occasion.
 
Back
Top