How do you prefer to receive cunnilingus?

Raises hand and something else is raising as well.....

PinkOrchid said:
Where do I find a man like you?????


Here I am Ladies, use me as you will....;)
I just love performing on demand, I think it takes a person who is infatuated with oral to really be good at it....
pleased

Mstrskey,
When my wife was pregnant, I would pull her to the end of the bed and get on the floor on my knee's. If you put a pillow under your back it will make access to you much easier. I would spend hours eating her this way, until she could stand no more! even in the last month of her pregnancy it got better, the internal pressure pusshing out caused her clit and g-spot to become more enlarged / protruded. She became hypersensitive to my touches and kisses!!!!!!! I love it when a woman cums in my mouth.....
:p :p :p
 
By Federal Express......

hmmmm....(grabbing Dictionary and looking up Cunnilingus)....oooops....sorry......nevermind.......N/A
 
pleased 2 eatyou

lol. cum home with me .If you can lick your eyebrows please do cum home with me ..............
 
I enjoy it where I am half sitting, and can see everything if I want to, and I really enjoy having my hands in his hair so that I can pull him against me or push him off if he hits a too-sensitive spot. ;) I am very vocal, so I like telling him exactly what to do with his tongue and/or fingers... the occasional surprise is nice, but I enjoy the control. One thing I haven't enjoyed quite as much is sitting on his face. He likes that, so I will indulge him (usually only when he is tied up.. snicker), but I find it difficult to orgasm that way. I also find it sexy to receive oral while still half-dressed as opposed to completely naked. Hmm.. another also, is that I like to receive oral from him when his hands are cuffed behind his back! :D
 
niviene said:
I enjoy it where I am half sitting, and can see everything if I want to, and I really enjoy having my hands in his hair so that I can pull him against me or push him off if he hits a too-sensitive spot. ;) I am very vocal, so I like telling him exactly what to do with his tongue and/or fingers... the occasional surprise is nice, but I enjoy the control. One thing I haven't enjoyed quite as much is sitting on his face. He likes that, so I will indulge him (usually only when he is tied up.. snicker), but I find it difficult to orgasm that way. I also find it sexy to receive oral while still half-dressed as opposed to completely naked. Hmm.. another also, is that I like to receive oral from him when his hands are cuffed behind his back! :D


Now my question is where do I find a woman like this? I know my hands are meant for binding. Lol, and I love to lick.
 
One variation I haven't seen mentioned is :

She is on hands and knees and you're under her but NOT in the 69 position. You only have your head under her vagina. In this position you have full access to her bum and I just found that as she gets more and more turned on a good smack on the butt just seems to TURBO-CHARGE her clit. *SMACK* dat ass and you can FEEL her clit swell. During periods of intense sexual arousal a woman's pain threshold can go up as much as 300%. I'm NOT suggesting a good beating (unless she's into that stuff) but giving her a good smack every few seconds seems to intensify the approaching orgasm. You can see her abdomen undulating and feel her thighs tensing.

Many years ago I did this a number of times to a young lady and then asked her after a few sessions how she liked it. She said she didn't and it just hurt ..OK so I stopped doing it. About 4 weeks later we're in bed and she drapes herself over my lap and tells me I haven't spanked her for a while and why not? I said I asked and YOU said you didn't like it. Her response is one of those MYSTERIES of women. She just wiggled her ass and said ... "I don't know why I said that. I LOVE IT!!" So she got a good spanking and the tongue lashing came after just AFTER she was starting to regret her request.

The next time we were together I got her up on her knees as usual, got on my back under her and gave her delicious tush a good smack. I remember she shuddered and then her cunt made this funny little shudder and she POURED GOO onto my face. ALL I did was smack her and she knew what else was going to happen and she was THAT horny!!!

I tell ya'll in my TRY THIS thread NOT to do the G-GASM technique in THIS POSITION because she will lose control and could crush your nose as her pelvis pounds up and down as she's cuming. If you do the G-thing, spank her and give her a tongue lashing from below - #1 TRY and TIME it so ALL ORGASMS hit her at the same time and #2 be prepared to turn your head sideways so she doesn't ram your nose deep into your brain as she's out of control THRASHING when she's G-gasming. Getting dead would REALLY put a bummer on her night.

I warned ya!!
 
The other night might husband and I were fooling around. As the foreplay progressed he really wanted to get me off my going down on me.

This is usually fine for a while, to get my juices flowing, but rarely can I orgasm from this.

In the past, he usually has his head between my thighs while my legs are spread open and I am lying on my back.

Last night, I was sitting over his face. Actually not sitting, rather leaning over him on all fours. He had his hands all over my ass, and his tounge all over my vagina.

I was able to back away a bit when he applied too much pressure to my clit and move closer when I wanted more.

I found this position extremely stimulating and had a hard and loud orgasm.

He nearly came from just being able to get me off this way as I said I rarely cum from this. He said he liked that I came into his mouth as it was a nice change of pace for us.

Ladies, what are your preferences? and are they other ways or positions that we can enjoy?

thanks

I personally like to be worked on. Me on my back legs spread and lips sucking clit or tounge licking clit in just that way. The person between my legs needs to take ques about how hard, how soft and what speed. Unless my legs and hands are tied up and I am blind folded. Then the person between my legs can whatever and I can only beg. That makes for an incredible orgasm if you have not tried it.
 
I love oral!!! Giving or receiving, but since this is how we ladies enjoy getting it, I'll stick to that. I like it anyway I get it. One my back legs spread, face sitting in the various positions. I do,
t care for the 69 position as I can't concentrate on giving my best or receiving it the most pleasurable way when trying to do both at the same time.


I also think positions for the most pleasure also depends on the person giving it. Some have got me off every time on my back, others don't get me off that way. Same with face sitting, but there I often have some control on where and how intense the tongue is lashing me.


I love it as foreplay and especially afterwards for the most intense orgasms. That last way is rare, but when it happens....OMG!
 
Favorite way to give cunnilingus

I love to slowly lick, nibble and suck a woman's clit, until her clit becomes hard and rubber-like. Then continue to lick, nibble and suck over and over again as she is thrashing underneath and moaning with sheer delight.

Also like tying the lady up on her back spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged
What a turn on!
 
Great thread! I’m happy to see this one revived, as I love to lick. I find it a distinctly intimate act, and while I don’t see it as a substitute for penetrative sex, it is just as enjoyable for me in its own way. I have always enjoyed the learning curve with a new lover as well, exploring to find how she likes to be licked. I’m kind of surprised that none of the women mentioned the addition of toys during oral, as that’s been a real favorite with a few of the women I’ve known.
 
I don't want to scare them. Let me lurk and day dream a little. My experience with receiving oral is rather disappointing. Let me dream :rose::kiss:

Ironically I love giving and receiving, but struggle to find a woman that does also.

The world is full of mismatched-ness.

The joy of hearing a woman in ecstasy is a thing to behold
 
My dear, I might quote you on this one :rose::kiss:

For someone who like giving as much as I do...it's sad that I don't get the same servicing.

So....

It's not about clit action for me. For those who have viewed my posts on cocksucking or watching a man masturbate, it's all about the journey.

The slow tease, the enjoyment, hearing the moans...kissing the tighs, lapping around, never touching the clit. Just sucking the labia...godddd! (Getting done to me - just to be clear says the cock lover)

Now, it's most probably because Im really sensitve.

There's so much to oral. Rushing is never a good idea.

Im all about sloppy sensuality. A lot of tongue to pussy action. Ass-up face down is my favorite!!

The clit stimulation is fine, but I dont need it to climax. There's planty more to pussy eating and Id like to be savored and enjoyed.

I am not a fast food drive in.

:kiss: Josie

And part of the fun, the thrill, and the intimacy, is all about the exploration and discovery of just what takes that one particular woman to the highest levels of ecstasy. Not women in general, or the most recent lover; the one I am with right now! I love the differences, it’s part of what makes each of unique and special.

Oh and I am all over you ass up! 😛
 
My dear, I might quote you on this one :rose::kiss:

For someone who like giving as much as I do...it's sad that I don't get the same servicing.

So....

It's not about clit action for me. For those who have viewed my posts on cocksucking or watching a man masturbate, it's all about the journey.

The slow tease, the enjoyment, hearing the moans...kissing the tighs, lapping around, never touching the clit. Just sucking the labia...godddd! (Getting done to me - just to be clear says the cock lover)

Now, it's most probably because Im really sensitve.

There's so much to oral. Rushing is never a good idea.

Im all about sloppy sensuality. A lot of tongue to pussy action. Ass-up face down is my favorite!!

The clit stimulation is fine, but I dont need it to climax. There's planty more to pussy eating and Id like to be savored and enjoyed.

I am not a fast food drive in.

:kiss: Josie

Your hands in my hair
Your hands tied to the bed
Your hair braided to the bed

It's all riffing on a theme.

It's all cherry pie to quote another thread I play on
 
My wife's choice:
Outdoors, on her back with her legs in the air, and directly after I've cum in her.

:)
 
Speaking for my wife

I'll speak for my wife. She seems to get the most enjoyment when she's face down on her forearms and knees and her ass is in the air. I can slide my body in between her legs and my mouth has free roam. She says it's the sexiest because she feels so exposed and vulnerable in that position. It can crink my neck a bit after a while but she can finish pretty quick when she puts her mind to it.
 
I'm surprised and a bit saddened by the couple women who said they can't or don't get off during oral since it's one of my favorite things to do. Admittedly, some people need different kinds of stimulation. I've even had a g/f who getting get past the idea of "I pee from down there."

My wife typically complains that her other lovers aren't very good at giving oral. Most guys still don't seem to understand where to find the clit. I hear that complaint a lot from my female friends. How is that still a thing? Go find a pic of a woman's anatomy!

From there, it's as much about being able to read your partner as anything else. If she moans, keeps doing that. If she squirms, she may be gently trying to redirect you. Pay attention! And remember the rest of her body is there waiting for you, too, not just your tongue inside her labia.
 
Lying on my back on a bed... with lots of teasing, gentle licks on my clit at first, then more consistent, harder pressure on my clit when I am close to orgasm. I love having his fingers deep in my cunt while he licks.

In certain fantasies... one man, very well-endowed, is fucking me, standing up, while another man (or sometimes, woman) is using his (or her) tongue.
 
Back
Top