Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Bumping as well. Feel free to create a character and join in, we can start a new story.
 
Two guards trailed Tricia, forcing her to make her way through the chain-link passage to the arena. The crowd on either side cheered as she marched towards the ring. She faced forward, refusing to acknowledge them. Her slaves were waiting for her, she didn't abuse them like Road Dogg did, but hoped they would fight on her behalf just as hard. A spotlight followed her as she approached the ring and stepped to the center, where Road Dogg and John were both waiting for her.
 
Last edited:
I stand there in shock that this stuff is even allowed and beginning to see how corrupt this prison is and to right that ship will be a daunting challenge. However me being the somewhat stubborn, over ambitious, just out of law school type i see my self doing that. The previous encounters with the guards and Road Dogg should of made me run but i kow i have to tough it out and do unorthodox methods for the proper insider information. I flash the warden a dirty quizzical look as he slaps my ass and asks my opinion.

I ask him “ how are these matches ok? Have you ever gotten into trouble for these, you know prisoners mentioning them upon their release?”

I stand next to him and Drake in my button down lavender dress and heels, getting looks from other prisoners that think I may be in on this stuff when in reality I am there to help them. Just then Drake “suggests” I become a special guest referee for a few matches.
 
Tricia pulled away from Road Dogg as her sleeve tore away. The audience cheered as Road Dogg scored her first point. Tricia tried to get her bearings, but her other sleeve was immediately torn off by another slave who had snuck up behind her. Tricia turned and pushed the slave away, then sprinted to the side.

"I thought you had my back!" Tricia called to her slaves. One shrugged, the other looked away.

Now sleeveless, Tricia lunged forward and tried to knock Road Dogg down. The weight difference was too much, she would up pulling the black woman's pants down. She ripped the orange fabric away, and when Road Dogg tried to attack, one of Tricia's slaves tried to hold the woman back.
 
The crowd roared as Tricia's top was ripped from her. Beneath the uniform, Tricia's breasts were cupped in white lace. She had been dressed in expensive white lingerie by the guards before being thrust into the ring.

Drake knew Tricia wouldn't last long in this round, and he wanted to draw out her fear and humiliation as long as possible.

Road Dogg was about to make another move on Tricia to rip off her bra, but Tricia yanked hard to one side, putting one of the slaves between her and the woman. The surprise was enough for her to wrench her arm free.
 
Last edited:
Clad now in just a pair of pink lace boy short panties and my strappy heels, I do not move at first, stunned by getting stripped like that during the match as I was just supposed to be “referree” not twisted entertainment. Silk climbs on my face and forces her pussy to my face. I writhe under her as her sweet juices have no recourse but to find their way to my lips. Another slave comes over and i can hear her say “those look expensive” referring to my boy short panties. “Expensive means poorly made”. With that I, even with Silk straddling my face, hear RRIIPP and a gasp of the crowd as they are torn off to reveal my bald pussy! The Warden comes in playing “peacemaker” pretending hes on my side, pulling Silk off me saying “ shes the ref not in the match Silk”. I am now forced to ref the match naked in just my strppy heels.
 
Tricia grabbed the dildo from behind her back and clutched it like a dagger. She saw RD rolling in pain, grasping for a plastic cock of her own.

"This is going in your ass!" Tricia yelled at the woman who had made the last few months in prison hell. She approached, but one of RD's slaves grabbed Tricia from behind and tore the remaining part of her uniform off. The crowd cheered as Tricia stumbled forward in her white lace.

"Wrong," the slave told her, 'it's going up yours."

The slave's arm went around Tricia's neck, pulling her back as she began attacking the lace, trying to strip Tricia. Tricia fought in the woman's arm, then stomped on the slave's foot.
 
I manage to get up and with the others distractied by one another I am able to “referee” the match once more. Blushing heavily from my exposure, I knew my ADA work hete would be unorthodox but this is crazy I think. The match is just about over and I call for a submission bell to ring in favor of Road Dogg to end the match so I can get out of there as the bell rings, Tricia’s slaves look upset at my call. But before they do anything. They are interrupted by some of the prison’s staff who come to my aid and get me out of there as they say....
 
Tricia's face planted into the body of the woman beneath her as she felt the rubber cock jam itself deep inside her, the knotted texture of it uncomfortably rubbing against her, filling her. She screamed into the hot flesh beneath her as RD forced the cock in and out again.

The crowd went wild as RD worked Tricia's flailing body.

"Road Dog is really giving it to Tricia!" The announcer joyfully yelled into the microphone. "Now is Tricia going to be a good girl and cum?"
 
Beyond red faced now “i have to make another woman orgasm?!” I think to myself. This is my only way out of this current predicament so reluctantly I oblige. I run over to Tricia knocking her on to her back. I use my mile long 40” long legs to pin her arms above her head as i lay on top of her my head towards her exposed pussy area. I grab a dildo and after some hesitation i begin ramming it in and out of her hoping to get her to cum quickly so we both could get out of this, and more importantly I would be keft alone, for awhile at least so I could continue my investigations of the prison corruption against the prisoners. Secretly i admire her breasts and grope them playing it up like its part of getting her to cum when really it is serving my own curious nature and enjoyment.
 
Moments later i get Trisha to cum. This brings on half boos snd half cheers. I manage to find my blouse and skirt and red faced and exhuasted, plus with some help from orher guards i make it out and manage to make it to my makeshift office. Trying to xlear my head i look at next girls i
Am scheduled to meet with about the prison corruption going on. Two hours after i had been in office i see the next name on my list. Due in in about 5 minutes. The nane was Road Dogg.
 
One last bump from me in attempt to revive this thread and get more involved like it once had.
 
ooc

Maxwell “Max” Benton

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/beards.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Position – Special Inspector for Prisons (SIP)
Age: 28
Size: 6'1” 200 lbs
Attitude: favorite saying, “Give me a fish, and I'll eat it; give me a fishing pole, and you'll eat it.”
Stays positive; anyone negative, drives him positively mad.
Demands perfection; obsessed with cleanliness - “A dirty cell = a dirty body = a dirty mind = a nightmare.”

* * *

Max was not in a good mood. He'd been in the middle of an assignment when he was pulled away. He hated to leave things unfinished. His boss didn't want to hear about it. “Get out of here, Max; you don't want to be late. I know how you detest being late.”

Max fumed almost the entire drive. What was the point of taking an assignment if he wasn't allowed to finish?

By the time he arrived at the prison, most of his fuming mad attitude was gone. The security checks to get in the place were time consuming and frustrating – just as it should be. It made him wonder – what the hell could be wrong here?

He was directed to the warden's office, which was empty at the moment. He was surprised at it pristine appearance, almost as if it were seldom used. A warden occupied with other things?

Waiting, pacing, more waiting, and more pacing. Max liked to keep busy, farting around was a waste of time that could be used better. He tried to keep his temper in check.

Max heard the opened of the door and yelled, without even turning around, “What the hell is going on here?”
 
" I can only wait so long " I think to myself as I have other things and business to attend to. " I will just talk to Road Dogg later " So in my white blouse black pleated skirt a few inches above knees and heels I head down the corridor to one of the records offices I stop when I hear a male voice I have not heard before say " What is going on here" And decide to go investigate.
 
After Max's irritated out burst, he turned around. His eyes took in the woman who'd entered. He'd not expected to see anyone so good looking here.

In the back of his mind, he wondered if this woman was his inside contact that his boss had spoke of. The boss did not give a name only a code word: Cobra. Well, I'll know soon enough.

He crossed the space to her quickly and held out his hand. “I'm Max Benton, Special Inspector for Prisons. We need to have a serious talk.”
 
" What are you here for? " I ask suspiciously. " I am Kimberly Cumstrom, assistant DA here investigating possible corruption in this prison but just getting the run around maybe you could help shall we go to my office to discuss things? Maybe you could help my case finally gain traction. "
 
“Good to meet you Kimberly.” Although, it would have been better if she'd used the code word. “Dale Compton, out of the governor's office, is greatly concerned with the corruption here and sent me. I hope I can be of help.”

He continued with small talk as they walked along. He was known as the chameleon for his ability to become someone and blend in perfectly.

The real Max had been an easy study. A couple prosthetics and his appearance was very close to Max. A prisoner here had been part of a heist that had taken millions of dollars. One of the gang members had talked before they died, and “Max” had been assured that someone in the prison would assist him in helping the prisoner escape, so they could force the prisoner to take them to where the money was hidden.

Max was confedient in his abilities and was pleased to see how Kimberly accepted him so easily. When they arrived at her office, he opened the door for her and smiled. This mission was off to a good start.
 
As we chat you keep mentioning a contact and I know not of what you speak and go on to mention why I am here and my purpose you tell me their may be a mole in the prison and need my help weeding them out. You boldly ask me to prove I am not wearing a, wire by.... As you say.....
 
Max sat close to the desk while talking with Kimberly. He pulled out his smart phone and sent a text to his boss for info about Kimberly Cumstrom. The files he received a few minute later were quite revealing.

“Kimberly, I'm sort of in the dark here. One of the prisoners here has been passing on information about a bank robbery to someone who works here. There is no question of that because two of the four people died on the scene.

“The robber was caught a year later and was shot. Before he died, he gave the name of this prison.

“Recently, bills from the robbery have been showing up, which means one of the workers here is receiving info from this prisoner.

“In my position, I can't afford to trust anyone. Stand up and remove your blouse and skirt. I need to see if you are wearing a wire.”
 
OOC lace lavender front hook bra and matching lacy boy short panties underneath.


I give you a dirty look and stammer, ' I most certainly will not strip to my bra and panties for you are you crazy? ". Although secretly stripping for a stranger is a hot thought I've had before I am not about to let on that mind set". I stand with hands on my hips as you again say it's a " security " must for you and builds trust amongst us if we are to work together for justice. You approach me saying....
 
Max smiled at Kimberly as he stood up and walked around to her side of the desk. “I understand your reluctance, Kimberly. You don't want to appear to eager, which might give me the wrong idea.”

He stood behind her chair, pulled it away from the desk, and turned it toward him. His hands went to the buttons on her blouse and he popped them off.

“I will assist you, Kimberly; that you way you can be honest with yourself that you didn't eagerly follow my direction, and I will not need to report that you were uncooperative.”

He checked her back for wires.

He held out his hands for her hands and helped her stand. “I know it's embaressing, Kimberly, but you are only following a directive.” He pulled cut the skirt, revealing her matching lacy, boy short panties. He checked for wires again.

He left her shoes on. "Now, we can talk.'
 
Last edited:
In the yard, Tricia Wells strolled through the chain mail enclosure leading back to her cell block. It was time to return to her cell for the afternoon. She glanced upwards and caught a glimpse of flesh through the window. She didn't want to look, but could identify Kimberly easily. She had seen enough of the woman through her time her to recognize her by sight,. She was involved in something. And Tricia knew that whatever Kimberly was up to, it would eventually find its way to her, too.

Tricia entered the cell block and returned to her cell, laying out on her bunk. The place was due for a cleaning, but she couldn't be bothered with that right now.
 
Last edited:
" How am I supposed to get dressed now? " I stammer, too shocked by the bold moves to scream out, run, or yell. Still wanting to show a feisty tough side, I sit down in just heels andy lacy bra and panties, blushing a bit as I do, and try to conduct business. I tell you there is corruption here on this prison and I want to get to bottom of it for sake of the prisoners. I then ask your viewpoints on my presence here and what you are going to do about rampant yet secretive corrupt policies behind these walls amongst the administration.
 
Max lowered his head below the desk as if to tie his shoe. An ear plug was inserted into each ear. He lifted up, opened his briefcase, and removed two cone shaped objects which he set on the desk. “These devices all emit a sound that will interfere with any listening device.” He removed a pc data pad from his briefcase and handed it to Kimberly. “Each question will be recorded on the pad, and you can type your answer.

“I know you are concerned with the corruption in the prison; however, my investigation into this robbery must be considered first.

“What do you know of the robbery of the Eastern Shore Bank in 2015?”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top