Impregnating my Sister (closed for landiek)

Jeritha was thrilled that John supported her desire and gave him a huge hug. "I already saved the green sweater and matching booties. I want to get some more yarn from that five n dime shop. I think the calico fluffy yarn will make the best baby blanket."

Jeritha unties the straps and her dress falls to the floor. She sinks to her knees and starts sucking his cock with a great need. Jeritha wanted John badly but the doctor was concerned because the baby was small and babbled about sex too soon during development.

John was Master and had waited very patiently for the right time. Jeritha eases back so he doesn't cum in her mouth.
 
John groaned as his pregnant sister sucked his cock into her mouth, looking down at how sexy she looked. Her breasts were swollen, and the beginnings of a baby-bump were visible in her tummy. She was beautiful.

John groaned in pleasure as he felt her mouth travel the length of his cock, and when she stopped he needed no encouragement to know what Jeritha needed.

She bent over doggie-style on the floor, smiling at him over her shoulder as he positioned his cock against her sopping-wet pussy and slid into her. The fact that she was bearing his child made the act of making love to her all the more wonderful for him, and both his love and lust for her boiled in his veins as he thrust deeply into her lovely body.

Reaching beneath her, he could feel her baby-bump against his arm as his hand sought her clit. Tenderly massaging her vaginal lips and clitoris as his cock sawed back and forth within her, John thrust deeply within her while listening as she sweetly breathed encouragement for him as he fingered her pleasure-nub. He knew from experience that her orgasm would be arriving soon.
 
Jeritha gasps as John moves in her cunt. "Ohhhh Master... ooo ahhh"

This was a good time, Jeritha loved how deep John would come. Jeritha began bumping back hinting for John to get forceful. To fuck her senseless and make her beg for more.. She loved when he pinched her clit and hoped he would pierce her clit after the baby came.

A few days ago she saw a porn magazine of a pregnant woman being fucked up the ass. It turned her on but she didn't say anything as she didn't want to hurt John's feelings. She gave him all the choices over her and begged him to be her Dom/Master.

Lately Jeritha has been playing with her tits in hopes to start producing milk early. Despite the doctor advised against such antics. The midwife suggested remaining consistent in the sex department for an easy delivery.
 
John fucked Jeritha's pussy hard, pounding into her. His cock bumped against her cervix on each thrust, and he loved the way that Jeritha felt as he ravaged her pussy. She was soaking wet. Her juices felt a bit different than they had before she had gotten pregnant, and there seemed to be more of them. He pulled his cock out of her, and looked down at her parted pussy lips. He thrust his cock back into her and then pulled out.

"Turn over, sis," John commanded.

Jeritha got onto all-fours in a doggy-style position. John decided that, even though there were enough pussy juices on his cock that he probably didn't need lube, he would be nice and used it. Grabbing a bottle of silicone-based lubricant from the table nearby, he greased up the tip of his cock and dribbled a bit onto Jeritha's puckered butt.

She groaned as he began sliding his cock into her tight ass. Her sphincters stretched tightly around the girth of John's dick as she willed herself to relax so that it wouldn't hurt. Reaching around beneath her, John began running his fingers roughly over her pussy lips, and then pinched her clit just hard enough for it to feel wonderful to her. Soon he was pounding into her from behind, her distended belly bouncing against the mattress as he claimed her ass as his own.

Beneath her, she could feel John's fingers working their magic. He leaned forward, and she could feel his hot chest against her back as he kissed her neck from behind, and then pinched one of her nipples as his other hand worked on her pussy, and his cock sawed in and out of her asshole. She was approaching sensory overload, but it felt heavenly.
 
Jeritha was amazed at how great it felt with John ramming her. Time seemed longer as she felt his cock slithered back and forth. "Ahhh, Master...."

John was rubbing faster over her clit making the twinge spark. Jeritha tightens up, quim drizzles over his fingwrs. Jeritha felt the spasms trail thru her ass as well. "Ooo...ooo...aaaah"

Sweat pours from her neck and back. Panting harder as the rush builds, she rocks her knees throwing off John's gait but loving the greater sensations as she cries out with final orgasm before passing out.
 
Even as Jeritha lost consciousness, John felt his balls tighten as his own orgasm exploded deeply into his sister's pregnant womb. He slammed forward, the thick round head of his cock pressing firmly against Jeritha's slick cervix as his hot young cum erupted in thick, potent jets deep into her receptive body.

Beneath him, John saw Jeritha's face reddening and her hair slicked to her forehead with sweat. He continued to ram into her, recreating the act that had gotten her pregnant in the first place. Her body fit perfectly with John's as they engaged yet again in the forbidden incestuous act.

For long minutes, John could feel himself buck and spurt within the slippery walls of his pregnant sister's wet pussy as the creamy mix of their sexual fluids washed over his thick, ridged cock. The slippery pink walls of her vagina fluttered against John's manhood as though her body were determined to get every last drop of semen from her mate.

Satisfied and spent, John collapsed into the arms of his unconscious sister. His cock was still buried within her sweet pussy as they lay together in blissful union, his body off to the side so as not to be uncomfortable. A little bit of their juices trickled from her body around his cock as they lay there together. All felt right with the world as John slowly drifted into sleep.
 
When morning approached Jeritha was amazed that John was balls deep inside her. Still it felt good laying in his arms and loved completely. Thoughts of bathing in one of the warm springs sounded divine but it was another thing her doctor warned against as the waters could be too relaxing and cause her skin to cook harming the baby.

Jeritha started grinding on John's cock. "Ohhh Master... you feel sooo thick."

It was tight and the slickness of last night aided in her efforts of riding him again. She came hard and screamed his name. His grip on her was intense but she was over producing quim and sex was fabulous.
 
The room smelled of glorious sex as John and Jeritha fucked again, their bodies merging in frantic ecstasy. Her glorious juices bathed John's long, thick cock in her pregnant body's sacred libation as they gave themselves to one another. When Jeritha came, it pushed John over the edge and he ejaculated deep inside of her.

*********

Later, John asked if Jeritha was up to going on a walk on a trail through the mountains nearby. Despite her pregnancy, it was a beautiful day and the thought sounded good to both of them.

Walking behind Jeritha, so that they would be traveling at her pace, John admired the curves of her ass. Her sexy butt had gotten bigger since she had gotten pregnant. He walked up behind her and kissed her neck, his hands encircling her swollen belly. She smiled and ground her round ass back against the crotch of John's pants.
 
Jeritha loved the walk. It was so beautiful in the moonlight and they knew how far to a spring. It wasn't a warm spring but nice just the same and the way the water flowed over the rocks often sang to her.

"Master... " Jeritha knelt on a patch of moss and dropped her clothing. Out here Jeritha was fully open and free. John was free to use and explore every inch of her growing body. Even as she was stripping her clothing the baby wriggled within.

Jeritha opened his pants and pulled his cock out so she could slick it up. Serving his desire made her feel glorious and angelic.
 
John sat down on a rock, breathing deeply as Jeritha moved her mouth over his swollen manhood. They both needed this, and it felt wonderful. She was beautiful and angelic, and in her pregnant state she was supremely feminine and desirable.

John's cock was as hard as steel as his sister's mouth moved over the surface of the firm member, teasing him harder and harder, bigger and bigger until he was trembling with the effort of not cumming. Jeritha would have smiled if the girth of her master's cock would have allowed it. As it was, she wanted to defeat his efforts to not cum. She wanted his semen desperately, and moved faster and faster as she swirled her tongue around his cock, working her hands around his shaft as he groaned in pleasure.

He was getting closer and closer to orgasm as Jeritha reached between her legs to play with herself- she was so wet and needed to cum. She knew her master wouldn't mind if she teased herself and made her body wetter and more receptive for him. Her fingers caressed her swollen clit, bringing her closer to an orgasm even as her brother's cum erupted into her throat. Jet after hot jet filled her mouth from her brother's cum, and she swallowed every drop.

John's cock was still a bit hard as he led Jeritha to the spring. The clear, cool water gently massaged her legs as she climbed into it. They were both horny, and the only thing that would satisfy them would be vaginal intercourse. John sat on a rock, with Jeritha on his lap facing him. He had to lean back to accommodate her baby-bump, but the natural buoyancy that the water provided made their lovemaking natural and comfortable, and it reminded them both of the water-birth that they were planning. The cool water splashed and sloshed around them, accentuating their movements and lubricating their skin where they touched as they fucked within the natural spring.
 
Jeritha exploded on John's cock. As her body grew her orgasms were harder to hold out. That didn't bother John in fact he seemed to enjoy the fullness of her.

Jeritha clung to her brother as she shuddered through her latest orgasm aided by the swishing sounds. Her kisses were hungrier as she feels him remaining hard.

"Oh John..." Jeritha moans as his touch makes the baby jostle inside. Sometimes Jeritha believed they both conspired to make her horny 24/7.
 
Back
Top